pdesire thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Did anyone see the limelight episode today?? What happened to all of the other contestants who were eliminated like Devashish, Deepak, and the rest of them? It seems like they are only allowing the standby contestants, Siddant, prathamesh, Hardik, and another kid compete. Also, who is that Ankita girl? She wasn't a regular contestant OR standby. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_kundu2007 thumbnail
Ankita was in fact a contestant who made it to the top 16, but due to some undisclosed reasons, she did not perform after that and was replaced by siddhant in raghav ke rockstars.
pdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_kundu2007

Ankita was in fact a contestant who made it to the top 16, but due to some undisclosed reasons, she did not perform after that and was replaced by siddhant in raghav ke rockstars.

No that girl's name is Tanya and she is much younger than Ankita. Strange.

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It happens just like this in each and every season of DID(atleast in the ones I have seen)..Many kids who have got eliminated in the starting 1or 2 weeks are always missing in the wildcard episodes..don't know why..I remember in LM season 2, a girl named kamya and one more girl(I don't remember her name)..they had performed in the wildcard but their performance just wasn't shown..they showed them crying at the time of result though..don't know what logic is this and why do they do like that...in wildcard each of the contestants should get a chance including the standbys and the eliminated contestants.. I also remember the same thing happening in did 4..many eliminated contestants had not got a chance..
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea they should have included the other eliminated ones...I wish Devashish was given a chance...
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElusiveDevotion

Yea they should have included the other eliminated ones...I wish Devashish was given a chance...

Yes..and even rajvi.. 😭
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲Why were there no female contestants in the WC?
pdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

😲Why were there no female contestants in the WC?

Yeah! Even that random Ankita girl, they did not show her performance! We were really missing Rajvi
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

The same method should apply as previously it use to be i.e. the eliminated contestant should be given a chance in the wild card entry

Krish_Kichu thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rkis

The same method should apply as previously it use to be i.e. the eliminated contestant should be given a chance in the wild card entry

i agree they should hav given a chance to contestants like Rajvi, Deepak,Devashish