~~||Parichay Chit Chat Thread 63||~~ - Page 116

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by kalpanaR

What do you think of the new show's concept Jay ? Someone was saying that its based on an American show 'The Good Wife'...
I read the article, saw the Youtube Video and yes to some extent sounds like the good wife. But it also is similar to that Raveena tandon movie i can't remember name of.
I've never seen entire episode of Good Wife as found it too boring 🥱
Right now really not sure of what to think of concept as it is EK show. Sure it says SS as businessman but EK's businessman are idiots who are never shown doing any work.
So guess have to see it to comment on it 🤔
Edited by jay_bpm - 9 years ago
Originally posted by jay_bpm

abhi se 😲 pehle usko irritate karne ka mauka to do 😆
What mauka I have already seen enough of his irritating skills It's been 5 long yrs Jay 😆 😆
Anyways i am just kidding 😆

What mauka I have already seen enough of his irritating skills It's been 5 long yrs Jay 😆 😆
Anyways i am just kidding 😆
oh 5 yrs, then i agree you have seen enough to ask for time away 😆 😆
It's almost midnight so must hit bed now 🥱
good night, take care !

I read the article, saw the Youtube Video and yes to some extent sounds like the good wife. But it also is similar to that Raveena tandon movie i can't remember name of.
I've never seen entire episode of Good Wife as found it too boring 🥱
Right now really not sure of what to think of concept as it is EK show. Sure it says SS as businessman but EK's businessman are idiots who are never shown doing any work.
So guess have to see it to comment on it 🤔
I know when i read business tycoon it reminded of Mr. Kappor and Mr. Bajaj 😆 😆 I am not comparing SS with them just saying  
Edited by kalpanaR - 9 years ago

It's almost midnight so must hit bed now 🥱
good night, take care !
Bye Jay Good night 😊

I know when i read business tycoon it reminded of Mr. Kappor and Mr. Bajaj 😆 😆 I ma not comparing SS with them just saying  
well from little I remember Mr. Bajaj was still somewhat smart but Kappor, forget abt it 😆
You guys completed 150 pages 👏
Link for new CC
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4044086#p107542225