its just a pic. nice one. 
Even i had issues from my home laptop. 

How does your day look like? I had a very long day
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVII

its just a pic. nice one. 
Even i had issues from my home laptop. 

How does your day look like? I had a very long day

Days are getting more and more hectic and the heat (temperature outside) is getting on to me...

Originally posted by shweta_r

Days are getting more and more hectic and the heat (temperature outside) is getting on to me...

i heard its too hot there. When are you planning to move?

i heard its too hot there. When are you planning to move?

We have a holiday tomorrow... I plan to complete the rest of the purchase (curtains etc) tomorrow and will most likely shift once i m back from Pune. I am going to Pune for a training session next week. Its quite hectic, so not sure if I will be able to come to IF too
I am not liking this current track of RR much... The CVs make death/murder/poisoning  look so simple and normal thing...

I am not liking this current track of RR much... The CVs make death/murder/poisoning  look so simple and normal thing...

have not watched today's epi but am hating Mohini😡. She was such good before. But now she is just a headache🤢
Hi Shweta and Bhavi ğŸ˜Š

We have a holiday tomorrow... I plan to complete the rest of the purchase (curtains etc) tomorrow and will most likely shift once i m back from Pune. I am going to Pune for a training session next week. Its quite hectic, so not sure if I will be able to come to IF too

As such IF has become boring these days with just two or three of us. Will figure out something

have not watched today's epi but am hating Mohini😡. She was such good before. But now she is just a headache🤢

I do not know how can peeps be so bitter  
why can they not show normal challenges in life... why do they need to get so dramatic