Posted: 9 years ago
When he gave me a compliment... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
When a hot teacher in my school complimented me...haye... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
About my first crush:

We met in a meeting of Save the children,he was our CRP..I still remember those days when he talked n i just heard for hour n hour..his stories,his hair,his smile...But that feelings is now gone๐Ÿ˜Š
When me and my crush had an eye lock under the moon lit sky... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Redrose07

About my first crush:

We met in a meeting of Save the children,he was our CRP..I still remember those days when he talked n i just heard for hour n hour..his stories,his hair,his smile...But that feelings is now gone๐Ÿ˜Š

why dear๐Ÿ˜•

https://soundcloud.com/cokepk/coca-cola-soh1-treetop-abi-f?in=cokepk/sets/coca-cola-songs-of-happiness
that moment when yu hear crush's voice.. 
My 37th crush was the best...i remember how he was chup chupke looking at me in a wedding reception...
30 April 2014

today i was play with my cousin and they are all children then age 4'5 BTW
then my crush is come from my father's Office and he come with chair and all the kids say to me heyy ********** is here.. then i saw from the window then really he is coming with chair.. and i am more exited to see him so i also fall from the Desk..
and when he is going back to office then all kids are running to my crush i wish i am also with them..

well my crush say..

Oyyee Chadoo jaaney do..

wow the moment <3
i wish better days are back... <3