Sasural Simar Ka Creations Gallery#5 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
@malu didi even though i don't like jhumki i love the first two stuffs a lot blending and colouring is just perfect keep going didi love u lots...
Great Work Aish!

@Malu: STUNNING! As always.. commented on your shop do check it out ๐Ÿ˜ณ
@nishaa I didnt like jhumki either but when she reunited rosid i loved her <3 plus she had some real good scenes with sid :P

@nisu thanks Ive checked it will reply tmrw ;)
Malu I agree with u about Jhumki every scene with Sidd, was fantastic. In that time I was abgry why this isnt RoSid scene. But still one is sure that is AviMan.
aha that was a consolation point๐Ÿ˜† I loved the mandir and terrace sequence between them <3 sigh rosid have nothing these days -_-
Oh.. My bad didn't even realise it was Jhumki not Roli ๐Ÿ˜† Wow shows how much I engage in.. ๐Ÿคฃ
haha nisu ๐Ÿ˜† gal hi koi nahi

Edited by madhavimanish32 - 9 years ago
though Avika portrayed d character of JHUMKI,,she never made us to feel any quality of ROLI in it & she really did justice accepting both d characters & showing good variation throughout d ROSID track .& SID as usually do his best in any situation.i want all SID-JHUMKI scenes to b replaced with ROSID scenes ,both loving each other in every shot...i dont know when we'll get another ROSID track...waiting waiting waiting...love u ROSID
Originally posted by -Arjunzaadi-

aha that was a consolation point๐Ÿ˜† I loved the mandir and terrace sequence between them <3 sigh rosid have nothing these days -_-
Same me dear love these scenes, also dance part really awesome. But mandir scene with perfect song ^^