Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i would want the salavatore brothers to find a new girl who is not elena nor a doppleganger of elena and settle with her and leave elena in mystic falls after giving her the cure.
but most importantly i want defan to leave together without elena and after some time passes they can find their suitable partners. 
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
salvatore brothers ending up with elena's besties..tight slap to elena..well she deserves that!😑
i am all for steroline...😳
like bamon scenes from s01 s02...
i can take anyone with damon n stefan but not elena..🀒
F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kidsname

i would want the salavatore brothers to find a new girl who is not elena nor a doppleganger of elena and settle with her and leave elena in mystic falls after giving her the cure.

but most importantly i want defan to leave together without elena. i want their brotherly relationship to be back then there romance story with a new girl

i don't want any triangles. . . both of them deserves to b happy with different girls.. πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mouse.

i don't want any triangles. . . both of them deserves to b happy with different girls.. πŸ˜†

oh no i never ever support an another triangle, you got me all wrongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, i said the salvatore brothers  should become close again and travel the world for sometime and if they find a girl they like a seperate one for each them they can start their romance story. 

damon and his girl , stefan and his girl. no triangle. i am so tired of triangles.
F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kidsname

oh no i never ever support an another triangle, you got me all wrongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, i said the salvatore brothers should become close again and travel the world for sometime and if they find a girl they like a seperate one for each them they can start their romance story.

damon and his girl , stefan and his girl. no triangle. i am so tired of triangles.

opps sry my bad πŸ˜†
yeah that's a cool idea..defan bromance
and yes elena can go to hell πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Caroline and Stefan why not. But Damon and Bonnie no way. 
I want him only with Elena. but If I must imagine him with someone else then want Rebekah back. Liked them a lot.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
many are watching TVD for Ian and the rest for Paul...so if these two can find different girls (ofcourse no look alikes) or simply die then we all can quit the show. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ then only Julie and company will enjoy the ruined season. 🀣Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

many are watching TVD for Ian and the rest for Paul...so if these two can find different girls (ofcourse no look alikes) or simply die then we all can quit the show. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ then only Julie and company will enjoy the ruined season. 🀣

The truth we all like nina dobrev but hate elena, we watch TVD for either stefan or damon. if we watch for stefan we hate delena and vice versa. it  is the universal rule of TVD viewers.

rule number 2 we stick with TVD even when there is no story as long as the salvatore are alive and on screen. 

rule number 3 all viewers are eagerly waiting for the day when they can finally stop watching this show. they dragged it more than enough already.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like Stefan with Caroline but a big NO NO to Bonnie and Damon. Somehow Damon in the show doesn't romantically click with Bonnie. Bonnie can stay with junior Gilbert.

But must say Caroline is one cute-ishly hot chick. She looks fabulous with every guy that she paired up against or even flirts against and does not have the Elena's pissing off capability so yeah a big yes to Stefan and Caroline.

I'm so over watching Elena playing table tennis between the Salv bros.
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Mouse.

what if Damon ends up with Bonnie and Stefan with Caroline. . .it will b a tight slap in Elena's face πŸ˜ƒ

I like Damon-Car & Stef-Bon better πŸ˜†