Mission Sapne

7670 Rs = 767000 Rs || A Life Changing Moment...

kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Truly a Life Changing Moment for Sangita and the entire Manik family... Earning such a huge amount in a day is definitely like a dream but the happiness is of no bounds when your dream comes true in front of your eyes!!!

Ranbir indeed did a fabulous job by earning a handsome amount in one day by just selling Vada Paws in streets. Usually, the sellers don't earn this much amount of 9670 in one day!!!

I liked how Sangita's father wished to donate some amount for some other patients who can't afford much for their treatment...

I wish this moment change their lives soon and help them in fulfilling their dreams...
Edited by kg15 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sis!!
Great to find u here on this forum too...well i haven't watched today's epi yet as it is not telecasted yet but really such a huge amount of money indeed is life changing for such families who don't earn anything near that in a day..

All the celebrities who are taking part in this r all really kind hearted to take out time from their day to help such middle class families
kg15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mentally-Insane

Hey sis!!

Great to find u here on this forum too...well i haven't watched today's epi yet as it is not telecasted yet but really such a huge amount of money indeed is life changing for such families who don't earn anything near that in a day..

All the celebrities who are taking part in this r all really kind hearted to take out time from their day to help such middle class families

Hey Lubu!!
Glad to see you here!!
Yes you said it right! This is the only thing that attracted me towards this show... It's real kind of the celebrities for taking part and earn some money for the needy people and families... It's a noble cause!!!
I so wish such huge amounts help them in best possible way and they become enough capable and come few steps closer to their dreams!!!
KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kg15

Hey Lubu!!
Glad to see you here!!
Yes you said it right! This is the only thing that attracted me towards this show... It's real kind of the celebrities for taking part and earn some money for the needy people and families... It's a noble cause!!!
I so wish such huge amounts help them in best possible way and they become enough capable and come few steps closer to their dreams!!!

Yh the same reason as ur is which makes me want to watch this show
and Indeed these celebrities are doing everything to help others...if they wanted they could have just donated money and sums could have been even greater than they might earn but through actually taking up the families occupation and helping them by working only to give the money to those families is something great...real great😊
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow sis,
I haven't watched the show yet, but watched the trailer of Ranbir selling vadapav, its so nice of them to help people with their fame.
kg15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uma88

Wow sis,

I haven't watched the show yet, but watched the trailer of Ranbir selling vadapav, its so nice of them to help people with their fame.

I have posted the link here... YouTube one... You can watch it!! The entire concept of this show is so positive and heart soothing... Do watch it as you get time!!!