simplicity makes this show excepetionally beautiful...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
ohhh what a lovely start there is feeling of soothness when show end it make me smile... there were so many things i like abt the show but best thing was simplicity ...no drama no over the top convo's every sentence straight from heart ..gesture made by AK was pure...there was no manupulation or any sort of seekness but just dream ... dream of common man which got fufilled today..  it made me cry it made me smile too ... it make me feel that humanity is still alive... big personalaties making their way like common man made this show worth watching... good concept, clear objective and pure gesture to make someone's dreams true... and i just love show... all the best for further jorney it started so beautifully i hope it continue... so...special mention Sonali Bendre done pretty good job as host... like her...
awsme show wid awsme excutn..waiting 4 dd
No heavy dialogues just heartfelt gestures . This is the Only reality show of Colors I am liking and would recommend . It has a social message to help the needy people .
Agree its an awesome show&has started on a good note...everyone did their bit well& looking forward to further episodes😛