WidLuvByMySide&FriendsAllAround-TheWorldIsMyOyster-ch25-pg88incomp - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update!! Sammy and maya is gonna get it!! For hiring Kalpi!! Can't wait to see raghav expression!!
nice update... so pakhi likes sammy :)
Originally posted by angelpureness

Hi guys,
I am sorry for the delay in updating the next chapter... Am swamped at work... And have not had the opportunity to work on the chapter... Will update as soon as I can... Ta 

thank you for the note..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊
Great story please update soon!!!!!
Hi guys,
I am so sorry for neglecting this story at present... It's just that with the current track on EMA, I felt you would all want Ragna and since this story is too early to have Ragna... I have been focusing on my other story that has lots of Ragna... I shall update soon... Definitely some time this week😊
Originally posted by angelpureness

Hi guys,
I am so sorry for neglecting this story at present... It's just that with the current track on EMA, I felt you would all want Ragna and since this story is too early to have Ragna... I have been focusing on my other story that has lots of Ragna... I shall update soon... Definitely some time this week😊

waiting for the next update very eagerly...please do continue soon...😊
Read the last 6 parts together, they were amazing. I'm glad that Pakhi is falling for Sammy not Raghav 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

osum dear... plz update soon...
Nice post...pls update soon