tinaswea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Halo people! 
It's been a long time since I posted an OS!
I hope you people like it! 
I'll be waiting for your comments!  πŸ˜Š

It was an early Friday morning. Ranveer returned home after a week long trip and his wife Panchi was happy to see him back. Ranveer was in a hurry again as he had an important meeting in office on that day.

Ranveer rushed to bathroom and before closing the door, he said "hey, I was telling you about dry cleaning my blazer for today's meeting. Have you done that?".

Panchi said "yes Ranveer. It is done. Take bath and come fast. You can have breakfast ".

Ranveer finished his bath quickly and took breakfast also in a hurry. Then he went to the wardrobe looking for his blazer. The grey blazer was dry cleaned but he actually wanted the blue blazer which was lying by the side in an untidy condition.

Ranveer said "I told you to dry clean the blue blazer. But you have dry cleaned the grey blazer. Why Panchi?".

Panchi said "I know what colour suits my hubby. Don't I know that?".

Ranveer said "Panchi. It is not about which colour suits me. We were all asked to come only in blue blazers today".

Panchi said "I am really sorry. Can I press the blue blazer now and give it to you?".

Ranveer said "no need. There is no time". Saying this, he took the partly crumpled blue blazer in his hand and left.

Panchi knew that he was very upset though he did not show. She felt very bad for making this stupid mistake. She always prided herself on being a nice wife and a smart person. She wondered how much the crumpled blazer would affect Ranveer's confidence.

She ate very little breakfast and had half of what she usually have for lunch. She could not stay peaceful at all and cursed herself for letting Ranveer go with such an untidy blazer. Ranveer used to dress so well and she had let him down on such an important day.

Ranveer returned home around 9 PM only. Panchi had finished her dinner as she knew Ranveer would eat his dinner at his office. He freshened up and joined Panchi in the bedroom. Ranveer said cheerfully "the presentation went very well moti. Everyone appreciated the way I spoke". Panchi asked "did anyone notice your blazer?"

Ranveer laughed and said "actually no. We only think that others always bother about how we look. But others do not bother about us just the way we do not bother about others. It was no problem".

Panchi was quietly sitting. Ranveer moved closer and asked "why is Panchi madame dull?".

Panchi said "I am sorry about your blazer. It was a bad mistake".

Ranveer said "leave it Moti. It does not matter".

They both lied down. Panchi had buried her face inside the pillow. She was beginning to feel better after knowing that Ranveer had a great day at work.

Ranveer called "Moti".

Without turning her face, she asked "what?".

Ranveer said "Can't I see you dear?".

Panchi said "not today. I don't feel comfortable".

Ranveer said "nothing doing. It has been a week since we have been together like this. Turn over". Panchi did not move and she did not say anything too. Ranveer tried turning her over but she resisted firmly. Ranveer moved closer to her and hugged her as her face was lying down. She hugged him  back which ignited Ranveer's desires.

Suddenly, he forcibly turned her over and sealed a tight kiss on her lips. She resisted the kiss as much as possible but in the end, she gave up. Ranveer was lying firmly over her to assert his control over her.

Within a minute, Ranveer noticed that Panchi's resistance had disappeared totally. Ranveer said softly in her ears "do you want it?". Panchi asked "do you want it?", Ranveer said "you answer first". Panchi said "no. You answer first". Ranveer said "do you have any doubt that I want to make love to you now?". Panchi said "ok. Go ahead then".

Consumed by his desire, Panchi felt weak and blissful at the same time. She hugged him closer to her to let him know how much he was welcome.

A while later, they were engaged in a casual conversation.

Then Panchi said "Thanks Nonu."

Ranveer said "why?"

Panchi said "It was very nice and different today. Usually we are like friends always. But tonight, I felt that you are my master and I should obey your command". Ranveer said " I am happy if you also enjoyed."

Panchi smiled and said "if I also enjoyed?" After a pause, she said "sometimes it is good that I do not do anything and cannot do anything. Whatever I need, my darling would do it for me. As a return gift, I have surrendered myself completely to you".

Ranveer :"Love you Moti"

Panchi :"Love you more Nonu"

Their eyes and lips met again. They would not sleep for the rest of the night. Love could help dissolve any worry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stav thumbnail
Amazing os Tina
Rahi married 😳
their romance was so cute
loved it
u r fab writer sis⭐️
keep writing
Edited by Prince6495 - 10 years ago
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was so missing ur OS this was so cute And romantic
Panchi was so upset that she made a stupid mistake
I loved the bedroom scene the way he made her look at him and hugged her
It was very cute
Loved it
Waiting for more <3
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tina...cutie...well u got me blushing with this...n of course I loved it,, do I need to add that anyway...
Yaar RaHi married n blissful is a perfect recipe for me...n these small altercations, yea it was more psychological on panchi's partt, make their bond even stronger...n me loves it like that...
Panchi hyper while Ranveer plays it down is soo cute n then the way it ended was oh so hawt n cute at the same time...Rahi essence intact...
Loved this fun n light os from you dear...frothy romantic n super enjoyable...
Thanks for this...
Lots of love
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
I was sitting on the edge of my chair reading this story. 
Fabulous... RV would otherwise turn the whole house upside down if his things were not right.
This RV was a bit of a pleasant surprise. πŸ˜³
Loved it πŸ˜Š

Regards
Aishwarya
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Tina
wow just love the OS dear
It was so cute and passionate at the same time
Married RaHi is always treat to read
Love RaHi conversation
do write more babes
Lots of Love
Geet
tinaswea thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prince6495

Amazing os Tina

Rahi married 😳
their romance was so cute
loved it
u r fab writer sis⭐️
keep writing

Thanx a lot bro!
It means a lot !
I am glad uh liked it !
I will keep writing !
Thankew sooo much once again ! πŸ˜Š
tinaswea thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Akshu--

I was so missing ur OS this was so cute And romantic
Panchi was so upset that she made a stupid mistake
I loved the bedroom scene the way he made her look at him and hugged her
It was very cute
Loved it
Waiting for more <3

Thankew sooo much !
That's really sweet of you ! πŸ˜Š
I am glad you liked it!
It means a lot!  
I will definitely write more!
Love ew πŸ˜Š
tinaswea thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha02

Tina...cutie...well u got me blushing with this...n of course I loved it,, do I need to add that anyway...

Yaar RaHi married n blissful is a perfect recipe for me...n these small altercations, yea it was more psychological on panchi's partt, make their bond even stronger...n me loves it like that...
Panchi hyper while Ranveer plays it down is soo cute n then the way it ended was oh so hawt n cute at the same time...Rahi essence intact...
Loved this fun n light os from you dear...frothy romantic n super enjoyable...
Thanks for this...
Lots of love

Thankew soo damn much!
It means a lot !
I am glad uh liked it !
You are a sweetheart ! 
Thanks once again !
Lots of love to uh as well πŸ˜Š

tinaswea thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwarya2905

I was sitting on the edge of my chair reading this story. 

Fabulous... RV would otherwise turn the whole house upside down if his things were not right.
This RV was a bit of a pleasant surprise. πŸ˜³
Loved it πŸ˜Š

Regards
Aishwarya

Thankew soo much !
I am glad you liked it !
It means a lot !
Thanks once again!
Love ew πŸ˜Š