Treat for all SINAL fans! The day I met Samir and Keerti!

tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was a wonderful day,  I met Keerti and Samir sir on the same day, My joy knew no bounds.  Keerti had invited me to her sets,  so went to Nandini sets again. She was so cute, adorable, humble. She thanked all her fans!

Then watched the play which had run 200 shows, " Anything but Love" starring our dearest Samir Soni., it was  an  unforgettable journey for me, laughed my lungs out. The auditorium was packed.  Samir was brilliant with comedy ; Loved the dialogues, intensely funny it was.

Miss u both!  Come back.

Edited by tharasach - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing Samir and Keerti recent  photos. πŸ€—You have made my day. So nice seeing their pics again.

I am still  "Mad About Both Samir and Keerti  as SINAL in Parichay " Still in the hangover stageπŸ˜†

You must have been overjoyed taking pics with them and all.

Keerti looks too cute as the school girl  with plaits and looks very elegant and beautiful in Saree

Samir looks cool and superb as usual.

So the play was good. I must fly there to catch it the next time!

Thanks Thara for these wonderful pics...I like those pics that you had taken with them too...( though not posted here)
Edited by Silambu - 10 years ago
tharasach thumbnail
Edited.

Edited by tharasach - 10 years ago
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...  great... Thara, You met Keerti and Samir both and that to on same day... you are so lucky... very happy for You πŸ˜ƒ  and thanks for shareing pics... very nice β­οΈ keerti looking as usual beautiful... cute and adoreble with her sweet smile  and Samir as usual handsome and charming β­οΈ  wish to see both this samir and  keerti on screen together again πŸ˜Š congratulationes Thara on meeting SaTi... πŸ˜ƒand thanks again for shareing pics with SiNal/SaTi fans its truly a treat dear πŸ˜ƒ
palzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowww...buddy ...u are d  lucky  one to meet them 
Tat too on d same day... I feel happy after seein their recent pics ...
Gosh both of them look damn good...
Keertiz saree pic as well as school gal image 
Both of them were v cute.sameer sir
Gosh he looks hotter good to c them both ...eagerly waiting for parichay two ...hope sumthin turns up .thanks a lot for makin my day.
Rithu.Nair thumbnail
Wahhh...πŸ˜›
When i saw sammy in this pic I can't control myself..mmm me too want his autograph

When I saw Keerti  I'm so Happy                                                                                        

This HUG is For that Lucky Girl who  met our Dream Pair SiNaL in a Single Day and posting the Lovely Pictures for we all. Shemi even though u cropped your pic I can see u in my Mind that..How much Happy were you at that time??? 
Edited by Rithu.Nair - 10 years ago
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey... lucky u Thara πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for sharing these lovely pics 😊 as always Samir sir is looking sooo handsome  😳 Can't take my eyes off him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Love his smile... Awesome πŸ˜ƒ

Kudos to the very talented Samir Soni & Mandira Bedi for completing this successful journey with 200 shows of anything but love πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Not many can achieve such a great success ⭐️ They r great actors working on a great play indeed πŸ˜ƒ

Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woww ur so lucky to have met our SaTi πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for sharing these pics with us πŸ˜‰
Wish I could meet samir 😭 He's looking handsome as usual 😳 Can't take my eyes of him for even a second
And Keerti is looking beautiful 😳 Thanks for sharing her autograph πŸ˜ƒ
tharasach thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

Thanks for sharing Samir and Keerti recent  photos. πŸ€—You have made my day. So nice seeing their pics again.

I am still  "Mad About Both Samir and Keerti  as SINAL in Parichay " Still in the hangover stageπŸ˜†

You must have been overjoyed taking pics with them and all.

Keerti looks too cute as the school girl  with plaits and looks very elegant and beautiful in Saree

Samir looks cool and superb as usual.

So the play was good. I must fly there to catch it the next time!

Thanks Thara for these wonderful pics...I like those pics that you had taken with them too...( though not posted here)

Thanks Silambu πŸ€— Welcome to Mumbai!!!
tharasach thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya.d

Wow...  great... Thara, You met Keerti and Samir both and that to on same day... you are so lucky... very happy for You πŸ˜ƒ  and thanks for shareing pics... very nice β­οΈ keerti looking as usual beautiful... cute and adoreble with her sweet smile  and Samir as usual handsome and charming β­οΈ  wish to see both this samir and  keerti on screen together again πŸ˜Š congratulationes Thara on meeting SaTi... πŸ˜ƒand thanks again for shareing pics with SiNal/SaTi fans its truly a treat dear πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Mital!πŸ˜ƒ . Would be nice if channel brings back Ps2. Miss them a lot!!
Edited by tharasach - 10 years ago