Treat for all SINAL fans! The day I met Samir and Keerti! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
that  really should have been wonderful...
thanks for sharing the pics..
Keerti looks cute and sameer sir as usual hot... 

Thanks Thara for the pics...Samir looking so good as usual. you are so lucky to have seen the play n met him...I want to see this play so much...wish it happens in Delhi once...fingers crossed.
what an achievement๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...last 8 yrs and 200 shows and still packed houses, Incredible ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Congrats to Samir n Mandira...plus the whole team of ABL๐Ÿ˜ƒ

p.s - the next one is on 31st May I think at NCPA๐Ÿ˜Š someone send me to Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Rush2220

Thanks Thara for the pics...Samir looking so good as usual. you are so lucky to have seen the play n met him...I want to see this play so much...wish it happens in Delhi once...fingers crossed.
what an achievement๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...last 8 yrs and 200 shows and still packed houses, Incredible ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Congrats to Samir n Mandira...plus the whole team of ABL๐Ÿ˜ƒ

p.s - the next one is on 31st May I think at NCPA๐Ÿ˜Š someone send me to Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Wait... m trying to get u here ๐Ÿ˜†
OTE=tharasach]It was a wonderful day,  I met Keerti and Samir sir on the same day, My joy knew no bounds.  Keerti had invited me to her sets,  so went to Nandini sets again. She was so cute, adorable, humble. She thanked all her fans!

Then watched the play which had run 200 shows, " Anything but Love" starring our dearest Samir Soni., it was  an  unforgettable journey for me, laughed my lungs out. The auditorium was packed.  Samir was brilliant with comedy ; Loved the dialogues, intensely funny it was.

Miss u both!  Come back.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the Pics ---

Keerti as always is looking stunning with her Million dollar smiile --- Sameer also looks good smiling ---
Oh my SaTi...Miss their Fun IVs during Parichay. ...KN lukng cute as always and ahaa Sameer Sir lukng cool...
Samir Soni Keerti Nagpure Cute I love this couple โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Embedded image permalink
We want  Samir Soni Keerti Nagpure on screen Parichay with Season2