CID

BROTHERS...! ( Parrot Story for RIYA HBD Gift @ PG 137)!!! - Page 6

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Read the 2nd and 3rd parts in one go!! Really too good for words.. the gradual drift was so wonderfully written.. though the 1st part gave me some tears the 3rd part left me in smiles.. The final; scene when Salunkhe sir hugs ACP sir was awesome.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved the story GD. Simple and beautiful πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky118 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome last part is here..πŸ˜ƒ
after completing it i will comment...πŸ˜‰
Forfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here is my review...

BH its really different one... there are so many aspects which are new... you know some thig this time you made to react my brain as you want in story...

like to be frank kuch bhi ho jaye even in your DAYA DON wala story I did not hate or angry on Daya...

but in this story you made me angry on Daya I silently take Abhijeet's side... for that Hats off two you...

and the way you handle two Abhijeets at a same time in story yaar two good... as on screen show karna easy hota hai... per writting me ek hi persone ko do alag tarah se ek sath maintione karna mushkil... but you done it well...

Daya ka thik hona aapne step by step dikhaya... uss accident ke baad ka reaction and then ghar pe subah Abhijeet ko dekhke diya hua reaction...

per yaha ussane khadus Abhijeet pe ghussa nahi dikhaya... ya ussake bareme pucha nahi yeh thoda khataka...

and About DUO bonding and other you are back I can say... bichme joh chije missing thi aapki story me woh kuch had tak wapas aayi hai...

Nice attempt BH... really too good 
Edited by Forfriend - 9 years ago
1.KRITTIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bhaiya u rock...i knew it cnt be yspt u r nt like fw...πŸ˜‰
chalo ant vala to sab vala...
waiting fr ur ph
start1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow superbπŸ‘ I liked Dr. Raheel's character and his plan was also good and i really liked those five words pakka😊 Marvellous StoryπŸ€—
rosepink. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
zabardast... 😊
it kept me engrossed completely till d end..
kash har koi jaane wale ko is tarah rok pata...
anyways great work GD
πŸ‘
nice story..maanna padeg...hum readers ko..jo tum se aisi stories likhwa lete hai πŸ˜‰
good job meri Duao se 😳
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosepink.

zabardast... 😊
it kept me engrossed completely till d end..
kash har koi jaane wale ko is tarah rok pata...
anyways great work GD
πŸ‘
nice story..maanna padeg...hum readers ko..jo tum se aisi stories likhwa lete hai πŸ˜‰
good job meri Duao se 😳

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Veena..

GD story; & me πŸ˜ƒ

No VEENA Feedback and ME...

Daya stressed from the starting of the story;  & me

Bhai Stressed and ME...

Daya in fever; & me πŸ˜’

Bhai in fever and ME...

Daya asked Abhijeet to leave; :& me πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Bhai asked Baray Bhai to leave and ME...😑😑

And Anbhijeet left; & me πŸ˜²

Baray Bhai left and ME...🀒🀒

Daya suicides; & me πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί

Bhai Suicide and ME...πŸ₯³

Still Abhijeet and Daya separate; & me πŸ˜­

DUO separate and ME...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Daya behaving weired; & me πŸ˜•

Bhai Behaving and ME...😲😲

Now Daya in bad state of mind; :& me πŸ˜•

Bhai in Bad state and ME...

Doctor - Split Personality - Daant; & me πŸ˜΅πŸ˜”

all this and ME...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Story to be continue; & me πŸ˜‘😑

Story Completed and ME...

Yar GD itna sara kese soch leti ho?πŸ˜› Well yeh upper sare toh mere expressions the while reading ur storyπŸ˜† But yeah I too agree with Abhijeet this time that it really hurts na
But jab doc ne samjaya toh me bi tora tora samaj gaye & now back to the same point that don't left him alone na yar😭 see now whats his condition πŸ₯Ί

haan, thatswhy I showed that Everyone this time give Favor to Him...😳😳

GD what can I say other than it that I loved it & I love reading your stories😳 I really like the way you present and depict duo bonding in your stories⭐️ I really wish to see such type of bonding or atleast somewhat close to it in the show but its missing in the show and FW has totally forgotton about  it😑 that's why after reading ur story I feel likeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ oh duo together πŸ€—

FW never showed it, its only our Illusion that DUO are Best Friend...
17 saall say agr aap nay apnay Dost ko Hug Nahi kiya; Us kay sath Prank nahi kiya tou kya isy Dosti kahein gay...😲😲

Ok now about the story again it awesomeπŸ‘ and with a lil different situation. How Abhijeet quietly left the house and even after suicidal attempt of daya he still not willing to live with himπŸ˜•, to some extent he is also right with his point of view because he always gets hurt, but daya bi na he can't even imagine that Abhi has just left the house and may be use bi 
What he is going through is really sad, he really has splitted Abhi's personality in two, haina?πŸ˜• This time no drama right?πŸ˜‰ Now What?😲 With the help of doc they will bring him back to the normal? But how? Jan'ne k liye wait kijye next part k update hone tak kaπŸ˜†

Everytime I did ot show any Drama Yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hey dear me enjoyed reading your story and definitely waiting for ur next part πŸ˜‰
And yes jate jate one word for landlord toh banta hai na boss, ________ πŸ€¬πŸ˜† sare fasaad ki jaar hi yeh hai πŸ˜†

kyun...πŸ˜•
hr aadmi ki zehniyet alug hoti hay...
jub 17 saal say sath kaam krnay waly SALUNKHY Sir Baray Bhai ko is tarah Zaleel kr saktay hain... tou sub chaly ga...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And at the last a beary hug for u πŸ€—

Thank you so much...😳😳
gadhadada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SNEHAL-

Thank you for completing this story. 

I always Post My Stories after Completing it Boss...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thank you so much...😳😳
gadhadada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bluetides

Awesome story GD.

I connected very well with the story though my image of Daya is different from yours...
Very well written and nice plot...

plz Tell Me what is Ur Image of DAYA Sir...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
might be I used Ur Image in My Next Story...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh chocolate chip ice cream ka kya chakkar hai? Mera fav bhee hai, I felt so happy on reading those lines...

its Parrot Fav too...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
awww, we are also Same Same na...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I thought u wd take reference of Tom n jerry scene from your old story xxx hours. Sorry don't remember the number part.

Yes so many References ...😊
I missed to Clear it...

Scene where they burst out after playing in kids park was just the most cute scene 😊  

I personally experienced it last month in Dubai, when a Mall Play Zone Management Guy coming to Me and telling this when I was playing SHOOTING game more than hour and My Bhai Laughing Madly at that time...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank You so very much...😳😳