BROTHERS...! ( Parrot Story for RIYA HBD Gift @ PG 137)!!! - Page 65

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

So sorry for late review Dada.. I was stuck up with exams.
its OK Baccha...👍🏼

Khaii ke paan banaras wala : wow wow wow!! Superb story.. I've read it 15 times.. Nice, new and interesting plot, only famous five+vivek, Freddy sir given more importance, Abhijeet sir in disguise, Daya sir, the DUO, and the revealation of the way people being drug-addicted, ACP sir's teasing comments, Salunkhe-Abhijeet nokjhok all these made the story classy. After long I enjoyed an investigative story to the core.

Yes, either its Not a Planned Story 😉... I was Listening News where Reader gave that Malysia Noodles News and I Remind that few days back, my Elder Bro telling about that Paan Drug Story from One of His Colleague...😛😛
I just Penned Down the Whole that except added Fantastic Five and Vivek...😃
its Whole Credit goes to My Brother...👏👏
Khair Mujhy mily ya Un ko..😉😉
Baat tou Aik hee hay na...😈😆
Thank you so much ANGEL Baccha...😳😳

Will review Cracked mirror soon.

I will Wait...😊

I want to read Daya sir's death wala story the one you've deleted. If you have the MS Word file can you please PM me?

I already PMed U Beta...👍🏼
Thank You so much again...😃😃
srryy fr late review gd! net band tha so cudn't reply before..nways... overall an awesome story Dada...(cn I call u dat?) love the way ABHI sir handled DAYA sir...their bonding WS clearly visible...I so miss that in cid now a days! :( it ws treat fr duo lovers...awesome ending... but yea frst two parts were more sensible...means...i could actually feel their feelings! luvd first two parts d most...indeed...awesome story as always!! :D
nice story gd..
bs apki story main muje ek hi problm hoti hai...
jb v koi scene change hota hai to pta nhi chlta...i mean many tym i hv to read lines again n again...fir pta chlta hai
so muje jaise weak brain valo ke lie kuch kre   ...wink
n gd main apki sbhi stories pdhti hu bt bht bzz hone ki bajah se fb nhi de pati...sorry for tht
n gud luck for ur future project
Originally posted by RiDzDAYAlover

srryy fr late review gd! net band tha so cudn't reply before..nways... overall an awesome story Dada...(cn I call u dat?) love the way ABHI sir handled DAYA sir...their bonding WS clearly visible...I so miss that in cid now a days! :( it ws treat fr duo lovers...awesome ending... but yea frst two parts were more sensible...means...i could actually feel their feelings! luvd first two parts d most...indeed...awesome story as always!! :D

Sure Beta...😃
You mean Third part is Insensible...😉😆😆
Yes, First Two parts based on Healing Process...😳😳
3rd part on Treatment and Postal Care thatswhy bit Boring...😉😉
Chalo parh lii na...😉
Buht hay Baccha...😃😃
Thank You so very Much...😳

Edited by gadhadada - 9 years ago
Originally posted by cid_duo

nice story gd..
bs apki story main muje ek hi problm hoti hai...
jb v koi scene change hota hai to pta nhi chlta...i mean many tym i hv to read lines again n again...fir pta chlta hai
so muje jaise weak brain valo ke lie kuch kre   ...wink
n gd main apki sbhi stories pdhti hu bt bht bzz hone ki bajah se fb nhi de pati...sorry for tht
n gud luck for ur future project

Thank You CID_DUO...😳
I m trying My Best that in My Future Project All things should be Clear...😊
Its Alright...👍🏼
Whenever U get Time, U will give Ur Precious Comments...😃
Thank You so very much...😳

Hey GD.. 
Read the 3 parts of your Cracked Mirror in one go.. A very sensible story. I mean I liked all the 3 parts.. they were lovely in their own ways. I don't know why but my favorite scene was the Mamta Foundation scene.. Abh-Daya-Rahul trio showed an excellent rapport with each other.. The idea of Dodo was very cool

Keep writing 😊
Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Hey GD.. 
Read the 3 parts of your Cracked Mirror in one go.. A very sensible story. I mean I liked all the 3 parts.. they were lovely in their own ways. I don't know why but my favorite scene was the Mamta Foundation scene.. Abh-Daya-Rahul trio showed an excellent rapport with each other.. The idea of Dodo was very cool

Keep writing 😊

matlab Pehly ki Saari stories Insensible thi...😉🤣
Yes, So many Readers told that I did not Portray ABHI Sir Character in DNA Correctly so I want to Try to Clear that Point...😳👏👏
aww, U Like DODO...😉😳
Thank You so much...😳😳

Originally posted by gadhadada

matlab Pehly ki Saari stories Insensible thi...😉🤣
Yes, So many Readers told that I did not Portray ABHI Sir Character in DNA Correctly so I want to Try to Clear that Point...😳👏👏
aww, U Like DODO...😉😳
Thank You so much...😳😳

Are main aise kab kaha GD babu!! 😆

DNA was a totally different concept. It involved the heart.. For that particular story Abhi was portrayed aptly.. U can't expect someone to be hard always right 😊
Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Are main aise kab kaha GD babu!! 😆

DNA was a totally different concept. It involved the heart.. For that particular story Abhi was portrayed aptly.. U can't expect someone to be hard always right 😊

hayee... RESHMA BHayya Hum ka tay Aisa hee lagat huway...😉😉😉
Yes, but I just Want to Clear that Aspect too...😊😊
Chalo, Chalta hy Baccha...👍🏼
Thank You again...😳😳

Happy Birthday Bhai...👏👏👏
ALLAH Paak Aap ko Hamesha Sehat, Sakun, Rishty, Muhabbat, Kaamyabi, Duaon aur apky Karam aur Rehmat ky Hisar mein rakkhy... aameen...🤗
Based on RIYA plot with A Change...😳👏
Already RIYA told Me in PM and on KRITTIKA and RIYA Insists... I wrote this Story...😳😳
A SHOCKING Story for All...😉😉😉

I ve Got U Buddy

Team leaving the Bureau with Time Difference after biding Goodbye to Others... DUO was with ACP Sir and talking with Him about Some Official... They leave cabin and heard Sachin Voice who was saying Bye to Rest and moving out... DUO also biding Bye to him and both moved to their Respective Desk after Sachin Exit...

After 20 Minutes, ABHIJEET Closing PC and side by side Closing His Drawer, Winding Up his work with...

Abhijeet: Daya, Chal... abhi Us Kadam sy bhi Do Do Hath krnay hain (Daya nodded and winding up his work while Abhijeet look at Freddie and Rajat and ask) Tum Logun ka kub tak Bethnay ka Irada hay (looking watch with) 10: 15 tou ho hee gaye hain...

Freddie: Sir, Hum Log tou 11: 30 tak niklein gay...

Rajat (added): Ek Informer sy milna hay...

DUO nodded and went towards ACP Sir cabin, after getting Permission by Knocking, Both peeped and telling Bye to Him and after ACP Sir Reply, leaving the Bureau biding Goodbye to Both Freddie and Rajat...

They went to Virar first and meet Kadam...  Duo were really in Angry shade about this Meeting where Abhijeet scolded Him as...

Abhijeet: Buht Siyana samjhta hay Tu Khud ko Kadam.. haan

Daya (grab his collar with): Humein Choona lagaye ga...

Kadam: Nahi Sahib, wo apun tou...

Abhijeet (cutting in angry tone as): Ek Goli bhi Bhejy mein Daal dunga na tou Sub Hoshyari Ander hee Reh jaye gi... Samjha.. (pushing Him hardly with) Agli baar, koi bhi Siyaanpatti ki Koshish bhi ki na Tu nay...

Daya (added): tou Apni Qabar Khudwa ky aana...

Kadam Scared with DUO Anger, while now Both Leading towards Residence  talking about this matter inside Quillas during Journey...

Abhijeet (rash tone): Saaly nay Buht Bei-izzat kara diya...

Daya: haan Boss, Shuker hay Hum nay Direct ACP Sir sy Baat nahi ki thi...

Abhijeet: haan Qismat achi thi Yaar, Phone bhi kr diya tha Sir ko.. wo tou agar DCP Sir ka Call nahi aata aur Sir ko Urgent Un kay pass jana Nahi parta tou Sir Pakka Spot pr aa jaty...

Daya (turning Quillas with): aur Humari pakki Parade ho jati...

Abhijeet (with smile): haan (after 2/3 minutes looking the Route and Daya Changing Gear pattern asked) koi Peechy hy kya..?

Daya (with smile): haan... (Abhijeet look at View Mirror whereas Daya added) Bureau sy hee Company dy raha hy...

Abhijeet (keenly look): Ford...

Daya: hmm...

Abhijeet: tou Tu in Small Lanes mein Kyun Gari ly raha hay..?

Daya: arry tou kya Khuly mein la kay Trap karun...

Abhijeet: aby kahein Khud ko hee na Trap karwa dena...

Daya look at Him and then Changing that Small lanes Chasing idea and coming Back on Main Road...

Due to late Night, the Roads looking Empty as Winter coming Suddenly and Weather turning Chill... Daya find that now the FORD does not seem Only for Chasing mood as it now coming in Playing mood...

Now the Speed and Gear started Working... Abhijeet eyes on back either for any upcoming Bad, He was taken out His Gun and Cocking it...

FORD Driver was really in Attentive Mind as He did not make any Move to give any Loose moment and Sharp Shine hit a Bullseye by Bursting its Tire with His Accurate Shot... Abhijeet in Frustrated Tone...

Abhijeet: Bari Tayyari sy aaya hay...

Daya: aur Fursat sy bhi... (telling) Main Gari Southern side pr Daal raha hun...

Abhijeet: haan Daalo (trying to again take aim of FORD car tire but the Driver skills, Abhijeet murmur) Tery Jesa hee koi hay Us mein bhi...

Daya Smiles and in a bit, from Right side Service road... a Vehicle coming out and hit with Quillas.. Driving Door Hit badly... Daya hardly Jerk with that Hit and Fell over Abhijeet and the People coming out from Vehicle started Firing...

Its only Daya Luck or said Abhijeet Alertness that after that Jerk, He Pulled Daya and instantly moving out from Pessanger door from Outside the Vehicle...

Now FORD also joined and taking its Part as the Driver and a Man coming from Backseat of FORD also taking Part in this Firing...

DUO Hide themselves behind some Car standing at Roadside as there were Some Local Garage... They also giving Good Opponent Force and side by side starting calling for Company... Daya Calling to Nearby Police Station while Abhijeet Called Freddie for Backup after seeing his Wrist watch...

The Nearby Police coming in few minutes as the Police Station was Very Near to that Place as well they already heard Bullet Shots so after Hearing the Siren of Police Jeep... Goons sat back on their Cars Seats and Rushed back...

Police Jeep stopped for a Moment at that Place where they found Goons Vehicle turning back and an Officer jumped outside while Jeep moved behind Goons Cars... the Officer who Jumped coming to that Lane and looking Quillas having a Dead body and an Injured Goon too, meantime DUO coming out and joint Him who was checking the Bodies, Both Parties introduced and Abhijeet asked after seeing the Officer checking Body as...

Abhijeet: Mar gaya kya..?

Amar:  Sir, (signaling another Man with) ye Behosh hy...

Abhijeet look at Daya who called for Ambulance while now All Three now saw CID Vehicle stopped there...

ACP Sir, Rajat and Freddie coming out and now DUO Updating the Case... Ambulance coming and on ACP Sir Order, Both Bodies moving to Different Places... ACP Ordering Rajat and Freddy...

Abhijeet: Rajat, Quillas ko Forensic Garage bhejo aur is sy Blood Stains Uthao... shayed isi sy Un Mujrimun ka pata chaly...

Freddie: Sir, Mian nay Nikhil aur Punkaj ko Call kr kay City Hospital bhej diya hay... Nikhil wahan sy Body Forensic ly jaye ga aur Punkaj Us Zakhmi ky sath Hospital mein rahy ga...

ACP: Good Work Freddy, acha jao Tum aur Rajat Us Informer sy Mil lo aur (to DUO) Tum Dono ko Main Ghar Chor deta hun... (to Amar) Sub Inspector Amar, aap ye jagah Seal kr dein aur yahan sy jo bhi evidence/Clues milein.. usy utha lein ...

Abhijeet: koi bhi Finger Print, Gari kay Tire marks.. kuch bhi Miss nahi hona chahyey balkay (to Daya) Daya Sachin ko call kr kay yahan Bulwa lo kuch Juniors kay sath ta kay wo Khud saari cheezein ly kr Bureau aa jaye aur Gari ko Forensic Garage bhi bhej dy.. Rajat aur Freddie ko tou abhi jana hy na...

Daya nodded and call Sachin and giving Him Order.. After half an hour of Waiting, the Police party came back with Empty hands while Sachin coming with Juniors so ACP Sir after Thanking Police, leave with DUO on His Innova whereas Rajat and Freddy already Left the Place and now Sachin headed the Crime Scene with Juniors and Police party...

ACP Sir told His Driver to first take them to Nearest Clinic after Ignoring DUO Excuses and after getting Treatment of them from Clinic, Dropped them at Residence with a Take care Advise...

DUO were really Angry on that Sudden Attack, so in Residence during Changing, Gulping Medicine, Taking Milk there Discussion Revolves around that in which Abhijeet was pretty much sure that...

Abhijeet: Daya, ho na ho.. Wo Kadam zarur is Attack mein Shamil ho ga...

Daya: Shamil na bhi ho tou Mukhbari Zarur kr skta hy... (confuse tone) magar Boss, Wo Ford Bureau sy Peechy lagi thi...

Abhijeet (moving inside his room with): tou Kadam ko ye tou malum tha na kay Hum Us kay is Ghalat Khaber ya Cheat kay Baad Us ki Garden Zarur pakrein gy...

Daya: haan, Kal utha lety hain phir...

Abhijeet: Nahi, abhi ye Hafta jany do... shayed Mujhy is Week Delhi jana pary Sir kay sath.. aata hun tou Phir is ki Khaber lety hain.. (Daya nodded and moved to His room with Good Night wish while Abhijeet added) Daya, (stress) Main aaon ga tou hee Is pr hath daalna.. Samjhy.. ye na ho kay Sahab Pehlay hee Hath pair Tour daalein...

Daya Wink and closed the Door with a Broad Smile on His Buddy Correct Assumption and now Both takes a Sound Sleep...

Next Morning, after Freed from All Usuals... Both went to Bureau and before their arrival at Bureau.. Rajat called Abhijeet about Crime Spot to be there so DUO moved to Spot rather moving to Bureau and changed the Quillas Direction...

Here Salunkhy Sir, Examining the Finger Prints, Tire marks and Blood Stains found at Quillas and Crime Spot sent by Sachin...     

The Specimen at His Table, Some are under Microscope, whereas Some Data already Scanning and Checking through Devices and Result showing over the Screen... Dr. Salunkhy asked after taking two Blood Specimen...

Salunkhy: Tareeka, ye Daya aur Abhijeet ky Specimen hain na...?

Tareeka: Jee Sir, Dekhyey Screen pr Un ka Result bhi Show...

Her Cell Ringing so She went to Pick Call after taking out Cell from Her Purse... Salunkhy Sir eyes Falls on Screen where Abhijeet and Daya Blood Specimen Scanning and Both Results side by side Showing Stunned Him...

He can't believe on the Final Output Flashing over the PC Screen... He Engrossed in that in Such manner that could not get anything till feeling a Hard pat over His Shoulder and His Fingers automatically Pressed Minimize button... He saw ACP Sir calling Him, with...

ACP: kya hua Salunkhy, Kahan Khoya hua hay..?..  kub sy Aawazein day rahy hain... (signaling Tareeka with) Tareeka bhi kub sy Bula rahi hay (Salunkhy look at Tareeka face absentmindedly) (Acp added again) Kahein Teri GF ki Photo tou nahi dikh gayii Screen pr (naughty after seeing Cops) jo itna Kho gaya hay Us mein...

Salunkhy Normal His face Expressions First and now completely Involved in Telling ACP and Team about the Corpse who have Smiles as...

Salunkhy: kya ACP, khair ye jo Body aap log laye hain wo Billu ki hy...

Freddie: acha wohi Billu na jo Pocketmaar hy...

Salunkhy: ab bhae, ye tou aap Log hee janein... Mujhy Criminal Database sy Is ka Fingerprint Mil gaya hay...

Freddie (to ACP): Sir, is ka Ittehas Kalyanjee Police Station mein Pakka Mil jaye ga...

Tareeka (added): aur Sir, Kuch Finger Prints aur Blood Sample tou Abhijeet aur Daya ky milein hain aur Baaqi ek jo Zakhmi hy Us ka mila hy aur Ek kis ka hy pata nahi...

ACP: hmmm... matlab Humary Crimanal Database Record mein nahi hy...

Salunkhy: Nahi...

ACP: aur ye kis ki Goli sy Mara hy... ?

SALUNKHY: Abhijeet ki aur jo wahan Zakhmi hy.. Us ka Naam Tito hy aur Us ki Body sy bhi jo Goli Nikli hy aur Nikhil ny yahan bheji hy, wo bhi Abhijeet ki hee Gun sy Chali hy...

ACP: hmm.. chalo dekhty hain... (moving out from lab, turn back and say in caring tone to his buddy) Salunkhy, kabhi aaram bhi kiya kr...

Salunkhy Smiles and now Team completely Exit from the Lab... Salunkhy looking at Tareeka who was Busying with Corpse while Salunkhy again Maximize the Screen and seeing the Page again...

They all Busying in their Reported cases while Salunkhy Busy in something Private.. He was taking out some Old Specimen preserved inside their Collection, Scanning  them again, Matching Data etc and then went to Central Lab...

DUO come back with Team in Evening and Updated ACP Sir about that while ACP Sir told them...

ACP: Salunkhy ka kehna hay kay Dono logun ko Abhijeet ki Gun sy nikli Goli lagi (Daya gives Him a proud look, while ACP added) jo Mara hy wo Ek Pocketmaar Billu hy, jis ka Kaccha Cittha Kalyan Nagar Police Station mein hay...  Dusra jo Zakhmi hy wo Titu hy... abhi bhi Behosh hay...

Abhijeet: Sir, pair mein Goli lagi thi, tou Behoshi...

Daya: Drama kr raha hoga Boss...

ACP: haan Drama hee hy, khair Nikhil hy Us ky pass... acha dekho zara Tum Dono Sawdhan rehna (DUO nodded)(ACP added) Abhijeet, shayed Thursday ko Humein jana pary magar Wednesday ko hee Pakka pata chaly ga kay is Thursday ko jana hy ya Next Week kay Thursday ko...

Abhijeet nodded in Yes and after some Casual Chat, All biding Goodbye to each one and Leave the cabin...

Tareeka was really in Worry in Salunkhy Sir Sudden Vanishing from lab but Salunkhy Sir Relaxed Her that He was doing Some Separate Scanning Test for His Friend who was wanted that Salunkhy Sir Reconfirm His Test... Salunkhy Sir Erased All Data from System before Leaving the lab...

At late Night, ACP Sir who was after Freeing from all casuals, reading about a Case File while taking Coffee as the Weather turned Chilling in His Bed room... He got a Call, seeing the Screen in Confusion and Tension and Pick it with a Serious tone...

ACP: Salunkhy, (looking Clock showing 01: 15 AM) is Samy...    

Salunkhy: Main Tery Ghar ky Bahar hun, Watchman ko Kaho, Gate Khol day...

SALUNKHY cuts the Call, ACP instantly told Watchman about Opening the Gate through Intercomm while Picked Sleeping Gown from Bed and after Wearing and tiding it, also coming towards Porch seeing Salunkhy coming out from His Car...

He takes Salunkhy inside His Bedroom and calling Servant for some Snacks and Tea after seeing His Friend Tired face... Salunkhy First Freshen up and then sitting over Couch and taking Snacks and Tea, now ACP who was in Extreme Tension Keeps His Lips Sealed, Open them with...

ACP: Tu Itni raat ko... sub Theek... (tense tone) Tu Theek...

Salunkhy taking out Two Envelopes from His Coat pocket which He already taken off coming inside ACP room and giving it to ACP signaling to Open while He started...

Salunkhy: aaj jub Abhijeet aur Daya kay Blood ki Scanning kay liyey Specimen ko use kiya tou Dono ki Report Pehli baar is tarah sath sath Show hui (Acp look at Report having 80% Similar Components of DNA match, ACP look at Salunkhy in Shock) (Salunkhy added after seeing His Wide eyes having Unbelievable shade) yehi Haal Mera hua tha Pradyuman, (briefing) phir Main ny Hum Logun kay Officers Database Collection sy Dono ky Sample nikaly, Un ki phir Screening ki, Scanning ki aur Central Lab sy phir Jaanch karwayii... Updated Report bhi Tumhein Envelope mein Mil gayii hogi...

ACP (confuse tone): is ka matlab..?

Salunkhy: is ka matlab Pradyuman kay Abhijeet aur Daya, Dono Sage Bhai hain...

ACP looks at Him in Shock... Salunkhy standup now and Pressed ACP Palm having that Report... ACP in Worrying tone...

ACP: Tera kya kehna hy...?

Salunkhy: Dekho ACP, Data tou yehi bata raha hy aur Report already Main 2 baar Verify karwa chukka hun... Ek Kaam aur Ye kr skty hain kay Dono ka Fresh Sample ly kr Aik aur baar DNA Test karwa lety hain...

ACP: magar (shocking tone) aaj tak Pata kesy Nahi chala..?

Salunkhy: kyunky kabhi bhi Hum nay kisi bhi Officer ka Data, ek Dusry sy Compere hee nahi kiya... (briefing) yaad hay Jub Daya ka Angotha Us, Madhu Mansa ny Kaat kr Bheja tha tou Wo tou Daya ka Nikla hee Nahi tha (Inspector Daya Abduction)... isi tarah jub Abhijeet nay Apna Blood Sample diya tha Us Purvi waly Case kay liyey (Sr. Inspector Abhijeet),... Us mein bhi Abhijeet ka Blood, Collection mein maujud Usi kay Sample sy Match kiya tha...

Kabhi bhi kisi Case mein aisa Ittefaq hee Nhai hua kay kisi officer ka Sample, kisi Dusry Officer sy Match kiya gaya ho...

ACP: aur ab..?

Salunkhy: dekho, Tum kehty ho tou Last time, Fresh Sample ly kr bhi Dekh lety hain... wesay Pradyuman (with Happy tone) hy tou Khushi ki Khaber...

ACP (with Smile): Pata Nhai Dono Kesy React karein...

Salunkhy: arry Khushi ki Khaber hy tou Khush hee hongy...

ACP: hona tou Chahyey, khair ek Kaam kr, Tu Fresh Sample bhi lay kr ek baar Test karwa ly... ta kay koi Gunjaish Baaqi na rahy... (Salunkhy nodded with taking His Coat, ACP grabs His Coat with addition) Raat kay Dhai Buj rahy hai... abhi kahan jaye ga..  Guest room mein so ja.. Dekh Tery Kapry bhi wahein hon gay...

Salunkhy (moving, then turn and ask): agr kisi ko Shak ho gaya tou..?

ACP: Sub kay hee Sample ly lena, kahein gy Archive pr Data Update karna hy.. Fresh Sample sy Blood ki Screening bhi ho jaye gi aur ye bhi Detect ho jaye ga kay sub Theek hay... (Salunkhy nodded, ACP added during moving with him towards Guest room) abhi sirf Seniors kay hee Sample lena.. Zyada Shak Nhai hoga.. Main, Abhijeet, Daya aur bus Rajat hee hon gay...

Salunkhy (entering inside Guest room with): haan theek hay, warna Un Dono Bhayun sy Nimatna tou Buht Mushkil hoga... (naughty tone) Khas kr Baray waly sy...

ACP smiles and after Wishing each One Good Night, moved to his room, He lay over His Bed and thinking about this Soothing News and moved to Dreamy World with a Big Smile...

Next morning, Oldie DUO with Much Disccussion went to Bureau in ACP Sir Innova while ACP Sir told His Driver to Lift Salunkhy Car and Dropped it in his House later...

Both entered inside Bureau Main Hall, seeing all who Greeted them after Standing...

A Soft Smile approached their Lips after seeing DUO as their Vision Seeing them with Different Perspective having much Love and Happiness...

DUO feeling the Gaze and Smiles, Exchange Glances to each one and before ask anything, ACP in Orderly tone...

ACP (to all three Senior Inspectors): Abhijeet, Daya aur Rajat... aaj Forensic Lab mein Salunkhy ko Apna Blood aur Finger Print day dena...

All Three exchanged a Confuse Glance, Before they asked about this Sudden order Salunkhy coming in Scene by Pinching ACP as...

Salunkhy: sirf ye Teenun Nahi ACP Sahab.. Aap ko bhi Apna Blood aur Finger Print dena hy...

ACP (in shock): Mujhy bhi..?

Salunkhy: tou kya Aap Senior nahi hain (to All Three) HQ nay Senior Officers Database Collection kay Archive ko Update karny ka kaha hy.. tou Blood aur Finger Print Phir lena hon gay... (all nodded as understand the point) (Salunkhy added again) Tum Log 10 Bajy Lab aa jana (to ACP) aur Aap bhi...

All nodded now and after ACP Addition and Salunkhy Briefing, there is No Query arise so all get busy again while Salunkhy giving a Winning glance over ACP, again looking DUO with Happiness left the Hall, ACP moved inside Cabin...

At 10, All Three Senior Inspectors' with ACP Sir present at Forensic lab... They gave their Finger Prints by pressing their Palms over Scanner while folded their Sleeves to give their Blood Samples... Tareeka was Satisfied by Salunkhy that the Order comes from HQ directly to ACP so She did not ask any Query about that...

After that, Cops went to their work.. Salunkhy Preserved their Sample and taking DUO Fresh sample Silently and take it to Central lab Personally.. at Night, He called ACP with Shivering tone...

Salunkhy: Pradyuman, Khaber Pakki hy...

ACP: Really (with Big Smile) I m so Happy...        

Salunkhy: haan Yaar, pr batao gy kesy...?

ACP: pehly Abhijeet ko kehty hain... Daya ka Frozen Shoulder wala Problem Nazarandaz nahi kr skty na...

Salunkhy: haan aur aik ky Reaction sy ye bhi Pata chal jaye ga kay Dusra kis tarah React kary ga...

ACP: haan, Tu Report ly kr aa ja, main Abhijeet ko yahan Roak leta hun...

Salunkhy: Done, Main 10:30 tak Pohanch jaon ga...

ACP: Bye...

He removed the Blinders and looking outside... Daya sat on Abhijeet desk taking Water while continuously Coughing resultant of a Laughing Blaster on Abhijeet any Sentence while Abhijeet Rubbing His back with Continuous Scolding...

A Complete Cute Picture of Relation He is watching right now fills Pleasurable Sooth inside His Heart... He was thinking about the Reaction which Abhijeet would give Him with this Pleasant News...

His Light Brown Complexion gives a Shinning with Glow, His Eyes Sparkling with so much Stars while His Lips gives a Cute Smile really Enjoying by ACP for many times which broken by a Ringing tone, He turned His Chair with Picking Call and put down the Blinders...

ACP Sir calling DUO inside cabin and asking them about the Case.. They Updated and when moving out, ACP stopping Abhijeet with...

ACP: Abhijeet, Aaj raat ko 10, 10:30 tak Mujh sy yahan Mil lena.. Delhi jis Meeting kay liyey jana hy na Us ki kuch Discussion krni hy...

Abhijeet nodded and now Both Completely Left the Cabin... from the Spot, Team moving to their Houses, Abhijeet telling Daya...

Abhijeet: Daya, Rajat Tum ko Chor day ga.. Mujhy Chabi dy do (Daya gave Him Quillas keys, while Abhijeet grabbing it with addition) Mera Intaizar karny ki Zarurat nahi.. Khana Kha kr So jana.. Main Shayed Late ho jaon.. Chabi hy Mery pass...

Daya nodded and Left with Rajat while Abhijeet moved to Bureau in Quillas.. He reached there at 10: 20 and with skipping some stairs, knocking the cabin and after getting Permission entered and feeling Confusion after seeing Salunkhy Sir inside Cabin with ACP Sir...

He wipes that Confuse shade from His eyes and sat over Chair offering by ACP and asking Salunkhy Sir...

Abhijeet: Salunkhy Sir, Aap bhi chalein gy kya...?

Salunkhy (naughty): Tum kaho tou... 

Abhijeet (smiles after feeling the naughtiness from his tone so added): kya Baat hy, Lagta hay aaj Girlfriend sy Khoob Baatein hui hain...

Salunkhy just Smiles, while ACP dragged His Chair towards Opposite to Table more Confused Abhijeet... His Internal alaram Buzzing now... He already feels the Strange Gaze from His Both Heads from Morning, which giving Him Strange kinda Tension...

Now ACP and Salunkhy over their Chairs infront of Abhijeet who was with Complete Confuse and Tense shade either internally an unknown Fear revolving around His Mind and Heart... ACP Picking 3 Envelopes from His Desk having Same color and giving it to Abhijeet with signaling to Open them...

Abhijeet look at these 3 Envelops with Tension and Scare Factor and then starting Opening them One by One with Lots thoughts... He was taken out a White Color paper from First Envelope having Date and Time of Yesterday Morning entitled as DNA with Name of Abhijeet ... the Later Part of Same Report having the same thing except Changing with Name as Daya...

He looks at Both and then take out another Report from next Envelope having Same Date, Name and Title except the Timing which showed Yesterday Night...

He instantly Opening the Last Report having Today Date with All Same Credentials...

In All Three Reports He saw the Same Components with Same Percentage and Same Output Realized Him what is this... He was in Extremely Unbelievable state where only Uttered...

Abhijeet (uttered): Sir...

ACP: haan Abhijeet, (with smile) shayed ye is Decade ka Miracle hee ho...

Abhijeet (extreme shock): magar Sir, aisa kesy..?

Salunkhy: Abhijeet, aisa kabhi Ittefaq hee nahi hua kay kisi Do Officers kay Data ko Match kiya jaye... Hamesha jub Tum ya Daya ya koi bhi Officer Trap hota, ya Us pr Department ko Shak hota ya Us ka koi Sample milta Us kay kisi Spot sy Ghayeb honay kay baad tou Usi Officer kay Purany Un Samples say jo CID kay Officers Database Collection mein hain.. Usi si Us Sample ko Match kiya jata...

aisa kabhi hua hee nahi kay... aur kal bhi ittefaq samjho.. kyunkay hum log Un Charun Logun kay Samples ki jaanch kr rahy thy jin kay Blood ya Finger Prints Tum Logun ki Gari say mily thy, aur Usi sy ye...

Abhijeet still in Unbelievable state.. His Face was much Straight and telling Both His Head that He Listens All what Salunkhy told but can't Understand any Word of it as He is Not in State of Understanding...

Obviously His Head knew that He is Not a KG Student.. He needs and wants Every Detail, Clue, Evidence, Source of Information with Proper Procedures on Medical or Ground Level, thatswhy they already Revised the Reports on Three times just to Vanish Every bit of Confusion...

ACP knew what kind of Emotion passing from Abhijeet Mind as still He was in Complete Confuse state... So He dragged His Chair Near to Him... Grabbed His Both Palms turned Cold and little Warming it by Pressing them and giving Him Soul of this News Smoothly and Clearly as...

ACP: Tum Dono (Lovingly Tone) Sage Bhai ho...

ABHIJEET look at Him without Shutting His Eylids and after few minutes.. A Fine Line with Ovel End make a Straight Line on His Left Cheek... ACP wiped it off with a Soft tone...

ACP: Khushi kay hoty tou Main kabhi Nahi ponchta...

Abhijeet turned Down His Head... ACP still Pressing His Palms while Salunkhy Standup from His Chair and coming towards Abhijeet and Rubbing His Shoulder, whose Eyes Falling so many Lovely Drops...

After few Minuts, Abhijeet Calms Himself... He was taken out His Plam from ACP Soft Grip and Wipes His Tears with still need a Surety so asked...

Abhijeet: Sir, ye Sach hy na...

Salunkhy (whisper): Bilkul Sach...

Abhijeet Closed His eyes with Pain... after taking Some Deep Breath... He opened His Wet Eyes again and ask...

Abhijeet: pr Sir, Daya ye nahi kahy ga kay Wo (voice trembling in Hurt) Orphanage kesy gaya...?

ACP: Abhijeet (with sigh) aisay Buht sy Sawal hain... pr filhaal kuch Pata Nahi... Jub Salunkhy ny Kal Raat Tum logun ki Report Confirm ki thi.. Usi waqt Main nay HQ say Tumhary aur Daya ky Past Records Niklwa liyey thy...

Police Academy ko bhi Khangala magar sirf Wahein tak Khaber hy... Daya ka Pata tou hr jagah MAMTA FOUNDATION hee Likha hua hay... Tumhara jo Purana Address CID mein Recurment kay Waqt tha... Wo Ghar tou Tum jaanty hee ho.. Police Academy ki Training kay Waqt, Tum Log yahan Utter Pradesh yani UP sy aaye thy... Kal raat sy Aaj Raat tak Wahan Us Address pr jo Tum nay Police mein Training kay samy Likhwaya tha.. wahan Hum ny Pata kiya... pr Us Area mein jahan Tum Log Rehty thy... wahan ab koi Hotel Ban gaya hay... phir bhi Main nay wahan kay Saaray Police Stations sy bhi ye Khaber Niklwany ki Koshish ki kay Kahein Tumhary Ghar sy koi Report tou Nahi Likhwaii gayii ya FIR...

Salunkhy (shocked): Report ya FIR kyun...?

Abhijeet (in Low Tone): kay Shayed Daya kay Ghum hony ya Kidnapp hony ka koi Sabut milta...

ACP (appreciate His Sharp Shine mind still Working in this Scenario in Heart and added): haan, Magar aisa Kuch mila Nahi... is kay ilawa koi aisa Aadmi bhi nahi Mil paaya jo Tumhari Family ko Jaanta ho kyunky Hotel banny kay Karan.. Purany Log already Wahan sy kahein aur Shift ho gaye... (after some minutes) Us kay baad Tumhary Call Records sy MOHIT ka number nikalwaya (Abhijeet Mouth Opened, ACP added) Us sy bhi baat ki magar Us ka bhi kehna tha kay Tumhari aur Us ki Dosti Police Academy mein hee hui thi... Us sy ye bhi Jaany ki Koshish ki kay Tumhara koi Dost jo Tumharay sath aaya ho ya Pehly sy hee Tumhara Dost ho... (sad tone) magar Usy bhi is baary mein kuch malum nahi... Tumhara Purana Ghar jahan Tum aur Tumhari Maa yahan jub Mumbai aaye thy wahan Us Room sy jahan Tum nay apna Purana Samaan rakkha hy.. wahan bhi Searching karwai kay koi Purana Khat, Dairy ya kuch bhi mily magar.. (with deep sigh) yahan tak kay Postal Office sy bhi Consult kiya kay Tum ny koi Post Box tou Nahi Reserve karwaya, pr kuch bhi Hath nahi aaya Abhijeet...    

Abhijeet Completely Quiets, He knew the Understanding they all shared and just because of such Long Professional Relations and Good Mentality exchanged between them.. ACP Sir taken out all this Information regarding every Aspect with Verification and Confirmation, Obviously Silently... He said in Hurt tone...

Abhijeet: pr Sir, (teary tone) Us ki Takleef ya Nafrat ka Haqdaar tou phir Main bhi hua..?

ACP (asking): Kesy...?

Abhijeet: Sir, shayed Hum ny Usy...

ACP (interrupts): ek Baat batao Abhijeet...? Tum nay is Khaber pr Yaqeen kyun kiya...?

Abhijeet (after a minute): kyunky Sir, Aap nay Mujhy ye News Pooray Sabutun kay sath dii hay... Yahan tak kay Aaj Subah Aap nay Humary Saamny Humary Fresh Sample bhi liyey... Aap Khud kitni Verification kay Baad Mujh tak aaye hain... Mujhy achi tarah Malum hy...

ACP: True... tou kya Tumhara SHAYED ye hua hoga, wo hua hoga.. koi Mauny rakhta hy...

Abhijeet (hurt tone): pr Sir, Dil ye sub Nahi sunta...

ACP: haan Main samjhta hun... pr Dil (sure tone) Sachai Mehsus tou kr skta hy na...

Salunkhy: Abhijeet, itna Soch Soch kr Khud ko Mut Thakao... Jo Guzar gaya Us mein Hum kya thy, Humara kya Kirdar tha... Humein Nhai malum.. magar Jo hy ya aany wala hy.. Us mein Humara kya Kirdar hoga... Usy tou Hum Behtar kr skty hain na...

ACP: aur Tumhari tou Zindagi hee sirf 17 Saal pe Base krti hay Abhijeet aur Ye Baat Daway sy Hum kya Daya bhi kahy ga kay Tum nay Usy Muhabbt sy hee Seencha hy...

Abhijeet (sad tone): Sir, Dil ye Sub Samjhta bhi Nahi hy...

Salunkhy: Tum Khud ko Qusoor jany bina hee kyun Qusurwaar samjh rahy ho... (giving aspects) kya hua tha.. kaun jany.. ho skta hay Sach mein Daya Kidnap ho gaya ho..? koi Usy Utha kay ly gaya ho..? wo Kho gaya ho..? kisi Safar kay Dauran Miss ho gaya ho..?

Abhijeet: Jee, magar (teasing tone) ye bhi tou ho skta hay kay Usy Sach mein Hum ny hee Orphanage mein day diya ho... kyunky shayed Hum Usy Paal na sakh rahy hun.. shayed Wo Humaray liye Ek Izafa ho jisy Hum Apni Zaruratun mein Rukawat samjhty ho.. shayed...

ACP: Haan, shayed (sad tone) Nakul bhi Mery liye ek Kalank ka Teeka...

Abhijeet (interrupts strongly): Sir, aisa Kuch nahi tha aur na hy.. Wo Ap ka Beta tha.. aur Aap nay jo kiya Desh kay liyey kiya.. Wo Ghalat Raah pr Nikl gaya magar Wo Kalnak nahi tha Baharhaal...

ACP (with smile): tou phir Daya bhi Izafa ya Rukawat nahi ho skta Abhijeet... Hisaab Kitab Mut Karny betho.. warna Zindagi Sach mein Juwwa ban jaye gii aur Juwwy mein Jeet ho ya Maat... Raas nahi aati ye Kisi ko...

Abhijeet Quiets... All Three living the Moments... After some time... Salunkhy asked the Main Query...

Salunkhy: Tum Daya ko Kesy batao gy..?

Abhijeet (standup with): Jesy Aap Logun nay Mujhy Bataya hy.. Usi bhi Batayey ga... (moving out from cabin with) Main nay bataya tou Zakhmun kay buht Saary Register Khul jayein gy...

He Left the Cabin after Placing those Envelopes over ACP Sir Desk and Completely Exit from Bureau building after taking Quillas from Parking...

Oldie DUO look at each One and starting making a Plan to tell Daya this News while Leaving Bureau after seeing the Clock having 1: 30 AM...

Abhijeet Spend Most of time at Beach... He always Feel a Strange Connection with Daya not now but before 17 Years... Daya is the Only Person Whose Smiles makes Him Refresh, Softness gives Him Sooth, Quietness Hurts Him More and Tears takes Him at a Place called Hell...

In these Years, He really come close to Daya where He called Him His Younger Brother without any Hesitation even from few years, He can't think that Daya and He Himself Brought Up at Different Places or Come Across from Different Backgrounds...

He never get Bored either Irritating, getting Angrier with Daya even sometimes He Feels that His Heart turned much Soft towards Daya and Sometimes How He Wipes His those Emotions which was His Characterstatics infront of Daya Automatically without His any effort...

He feels that this News makes Him Hurt More than giving Him Happiness.. He already had a Guilt that He is the Reason of His Mother Death and now another Guilt enclosed His already Injured Heart...

So many Pain Welcoming for Him with this News... will He this much Strong to Tolerate all these or Flushed with these...

When He came back to Residence, did not know as just His Heart say.. He wanted to See Daya right now and He came back...

After entering inside.. He slowly Opened Daya room door, found Him in Peaceful Sleep.. Without any Intention He came inside, look at His Face after Knelt down and spending the time only watching that Face which is still covering the Most Part of His Heart either having Two Big Guilt and One is Directly associated to this Bear...

Daya changed his Sleeping direction and in that feels a Blurry image at bedside jerked Him Loud and He automatically sat over bed seeing His Buddy slept in sitting position with help of Daya bedside table having Swelly face...

Daya slowly stepped down from His Bed and sat in front of Abhijeet, touched His Cheek and Abhijeet Eyes Opened instantly, look at the Eyes having Most caring and Loving emotions for Him now having tension and Fear too so trying to Standup after taking Support of Daya Shoulder who also standup with Him and asked in Concern tone...

Daya: kya hua Boss...?

Abhijeet (trying to be Normal so moving out from his room with): Nahi kuch Nahi... Kal Raat Buht late aaya tha tou bus Tujhy Dekhnay room mein aaya aur najany kesy Aankh lug gayii kay kuch...

Daya (grab his arm and turn Him towards Himself after touching his Cheek with Tense tone): Tum Roye ho..?

Abhijeet (touched His Cheeck found it little wet with): kya Daya, Beach chala gaya tha... (trying to behave Normal again) dekh Thori Der mein hee kya Haal ho gaya...

Daya (rash tone): tou Jany ki kya zarurat thi (Abhijeet moving towards washroom, Daya asked) aur Wapis Kub aaye thy Tum.. haan..?

Abhijeet: kafi Der ho gayii thi... acha Tu bhi Fresh ho ja.. Main Breakfast banata hun...

Daya (order tone): Main banata hun... Tum rehny do...

Abhijeet completely entered inside Washroom while Daya outside from His room with closing door... Abhijeet really composed Himself but how could He stopping His Emotions really cant Understanble by him...

His Tears Flushing with water thinking about His Bear so many Queries which will Tear His Heart would be Accepted for Him but the Peaces broken of His Buggy Heart Never been Acceptable for Him at any cost...

Daya was in Tension, He thought so many things during taking Shower, changing, making Breakfast and when Setting at over Dinning, Abhijeet joint... Daya knew His Buddy is Not an Open Person and after Daya Frozen Shoulder Problem creating much Difficulty for Abhijeet to Openup Issues Immediatedtly rather taking Prolong time... Both sat on table and during eating, Daya asked...

Daya: wesy Tum aaye Kub thy..? 1 bajy tak tou Main nay Tumhara Intaizar kiya tha... phir itni Zor ki (Abhijeet smiles on that Cute tone, Daya added) Neend aayii kay Main So hee gaya...

Abhijeet: Meeting Kafi lambi ho gayii thi.. Dhai bajy tou Free hua phir pata nahi kyun Beach jany ka Mood ban gaya...

Daya (take a sip and said in stern tone): tou ab kya Saza milni chahyey Priyey Sr. Inspector Abhijeet ko...

Abhijeet (standup with): yehi kay Un ky Cutie Choty Bhai ka Chai kay Cup Cheen liya jaye...

Daya shocked as Abhijeet snatched His Tea Mug and taking Sip from it... Daya standup to Snatch it again but Abhijeet gulped all in One Sip and placed Mug while Hugs Daya... Daya feels Some Strange in this Hug... He asked Smilingly...

Daya: Tabiyet Theek hy na Tumhari..?

Abhijeet (left him with): kyun..? Tumhein Bina Baat kay Galy jo laga liya...?

Daya: Nahi, Tum nay kabhi Mujh sy Cheen kr Kuch Khaya Piya nahi na...

Abhijeet Shook Shoulder and moved ahead with a murmur as Sanbhal ky Abhijeet coming from His Mind while His Heart right away here for Counter Attack as pata nahi, baad mein shayed Khud ko hath bhi nahi lagany day...

He knows His Buddy More than Daya knew about Himself.. Abhijeet knew this News gives Much Hurt to Daya rather Happiness as, without any Intention Daya must think all the Pain He Tolerated and also that Abhijeet Shared His part Love and Feeling from Parents too...

Abhijeet Locked the Residence Door after Switching Off Micro and fan and moved out where Daya waiting for Him in Quillas... In whole Journey Daya was Enjoying Music and Abhijeet was Lost in His Thoughts...

He was feeling Scare minute after minute to Think about His Bear Happiness which turned Sogginess after Hearing that News...

Both reached at Bureau and after seeing Abhijeet face, ACP Sir got that He was Bearing such a Bad Patch of His Life...

During Usuals, ACP Sir ordered DUO to Meet Him at Night in Cabin and as it's a Usual order so Daya takes it OK while Abhijeet just gives a Tense Look over ACP...

DUO doing Lunch at Cafeteria... Daya takes Abhijeet Forcefully as He knew that Abhijeet did not Properly taking Breakfast too... Daya asked during eating...

Daya: Boss, kya Mujhy bhi chalna hay jo Aaj Raat ACP Sir nay Milnay ka kha hay (asking) kya Kal Tum sy kuch kaha tha is baary mein...?

Abhijeet (nodded in No with caring tone after seeing Daya Eating Speed): Daya Dheery Dheery Khao...

Daya: Yaar 10 minute reh gaye hain aur abhi tou (teasing tone after seeing Abhijeet Full Plate with) Mujhy Tumhary Hissy ka bhi Khana hy na...

Abhijeet (smiles and say): Kha tou raha hun Main...

Daya (harsh tone): Main Pooch kr Apna Sawal nahi Ganwana chahta pr bus ye kahun ga kay Khana nahi khany, ya Beach mein waqt guzarny ya nahi Sony say Tension Khatam nahi hoti Boss (pressing Abhijeet Plam as He Finished His Food with) Plz Abhi...

Abhijeet nodded and taking Food which Angered Daya who was snatching Spoon from Abhijeet Fingers and taking Abhijeet Filled Plate and His Empty Plate and Dumped it and without giving any further Comment and Look Leave the Cafeteria... Abhijeet sat there so many minutes without any Specific Thought...

When He came back at Burea Hall find Daya Absence with Rajat and Freddie as He knew it earlier that they went for Investigation purpose and for this Daya takes Abhijeet at Lunch little Earlier...

Sachin gave Abhijeet the News that ACP Sir Order to Meet Him now so He moved inside ACP Sir cabin and after knocking and getting Permission, entered inside... ACP Sir look at Him and ask in Tough tone...

ACP: ye kya Halat bana rakkhi hay Abhijeet Tum nay.. haan..?

Abhijeet giving a meaningful Look at Him and ACP Sir standup and coming towards Him and say in Hopeful tone...

ACP: Abhijeet, Tum ye kyun Nahi sochty kay Wo Tumhari tarah is Khaber ko ly...

Abhijeet (tired tone): agar ye Orphanage Us ki Zindagi mein nahi hota na Sir tou Main aisa Zarur sochta... 

Someone Knocks at Cabin door.. ACP Permits and Peon entered with a Disposible Tray having Disposible Plates, Spoon and Food Containers placed it over ACP Desk on His Order and Leave the Cabin.. ACP Orders...

ACP: chalo Betho...

Abhijeet (protest): magar Sir...

ACP (moved to his desk and telling): Tumhary Ladly Bhai nay Buht Kaan khayein hain Mery (Abhijeet Embarrass with sitting) (ACP started opening Food Containers with) ab jo Bachy Kuchy Kaan hain na Meray pass Us mein Mujhy Chashma bhi lagana parta hay...

Abhijeet tried but a Broad Smiles comes on His Lips Relaxeses ACP and Both started Eating... During this ACP told...

ACP: Tum bhi Raat mein Us kay sath aa kr aisy Pretend karna kay Tumhein bhi ye News Pehli Baar Mil rahi hay (Abhijeet nodded Quietly while ACP added) aur haan Apna jo Saman Tum abhi Ghar lay gaye ho, Us mein bhi Check karo shayed koi Purani Cheez Mil jaye... Meray Aadmi lagy huay hain...

Abhijeet nodded again and after taking Food in Maximum amount, Leave the Cabin with Thanks...

Daya came at Evening and found Abhijeet working on His Desk so move to ACP Sir cabin after getting Permission and Updating Him the Case, when He was about to Leave, ACP Sir called and said...

ACP: Khila diya hay Main nay Tumhary (stressing) Boss ko...

Daya embarrass but Turn and gives a Smile with Thanks and moved out, seeing Abhijeet busying doing some work so moved to Him and tell in Teasing tone...

Daya: tou Kha aayey (naughty) Shahi Dawat...?

Abhijeet: haan Free ki jo thi (Daya smiles) (Abhijeet in tough tone) Sahab Baaz aa jayein Apni Harkatun sy tou Acha hoga...

Daya (turn to his desk with naughty tone): Sochein gy...

DUO did not know when Salunkhy Sir coming at Bureau and Entering inside ACP Sir cabin as they were Out for some Interrogation purpose... They came back and found Bureau Empty as its 9: 30 PM so Both moving towards ACP Sir cabin...

Daya entering First while Abhijeet takes Some Minutes for Composing and then entered behind Him with Fresh Mood... Both Surprised to see Salunkhy Sir as well either Abhijeet Understand that ACP Sir called Him for Moral Support Only... Both looking Happy to See DUO coming Together as now their Every Look having Different aspect... Daya ask...

Daya: kya Baat hy Sir, Buht Khush lug rahy hain...

Abhijeet: aary kahein Shadi wadi tou nahi kr lii Salunkhy Sahab...

Daya started laughing while Oldie DUO really Appreciate their Sharp Shine Excellent Execution of Emotions...

ACP offered them Chairs and after Settling looking Both and giving the DNA Reports to Both of them and signaling to Open... DUO Look at Each one and then started opening the Letter...

Its really their Excellent Mental Chemistry which helped Abhijeet to Understand Slightest things which Daya Showed before or after any Issue... Abhijeet already knew the Report so its only the Repeatation or Waiting for Reaction...

He looks from the Corner of His Eyes after Opening the Envelope the Stunned Posture of Daya... His Soft Texture of Face turning Tough while His Eyes reading the Report and His Pinkish Complextion turning White with the Timing He was taken reading each and everything not only Once but approax Uncountable times...

Abhijeet after Scanning Him with Slight Look, now Straight His Vision towards ACP Sir, who approached towards Both... Grabbed Both Palms and telling with Soft and Happy Tone...

ACP: Daya, dekha, kitni Bari Khushkhabri Aaj mili hy Humein... (cute way) pata hay Salunkhy nikal kr laaya hay ye Khushi ka Khazana... (pressing palm) hain na... (look at Abhijeet and say) kyun Abhijeet...

Abhijeet Completely Quiets as All Three basically Waiting for Daya Reaction... ACP look at Salunkhy who now comes on Fire and Repeating the same with Excited tone...

Salunkhy: arry samjho, Kamal hee ho gaya... Humari nazrun kay saamny sub kuch tha aur Hum (to ACP in naughty way) maan lo Pradyuman, kay Tum Buddhy ho gaye ho ab...

ACP (pretend to be shock with): arry Main...

Salunkhy: aur kya...? Mujrim ko Pehli nazar mein hee Pehchan leny ka Dawa karty ho aur Dono Bhayun ko Nahi Pehchan payey.. kya Yaar Tum...

Daya standup and Salunkhy Shuts... Daya this Attitude taken out his plam from ACP grip in Jerk.. the Report fell on floor from His lap and He Exit out from Cabin in a Minute...

Abhijeet closed his Eyes having Tears... Oldie DUO Hurts after Exchanging Glances as Abhijeet telling them about this from Previous day... Abhijeet Quietly Picking that Report from Floor and seeing His Heads, moving Out with a Low Thanks...  

He moved Down ward and found the Parking Empty as not only Daya but the Quillas already missing from its Place... Oldie DUO who were coming behind Him, finding an Alone Figure in that Big Compound feels Sad so takes Him with them...

During Journey, they were Trying to Relax Abhijeet with so Many things, Aspect, telling Him Difference in Reactions either in Blood Relations etc but cant get any Word from that Composed Man Mouth Hurts them More so Both Shut their Throats...

Innova stopped at Residence, Quillas still Not there, ACP Sir taken out His Cell and Dialing Daya number, who Picked it after so many Ringing Bell and heard only a Typical Head tone...

ACP: agly 10 minute mein Tum Mujhy Apny Ghar kay bahar milo...

Next 10 minutes, Oldie DUO Waiting inside Car and Abhijeet sat over Residence Stairs... Daya reached at accurate 10 minutes found Innova at Residence Front having Oldie DUO at Back Seat while when He stepped outside from the Quillas, found His Half Soul at Residence Stairs who Quietly now Opening Door while when Daya entered inside with Him... Innova moved on without any word...

DUO without any Look and Wish went to their Rooms and Closed themselves inside it to Expelled Out their Emotions...

The Whole Night, Both trying to giving Each One Time to Relax their Feelings and trying to move out another one from any Charge but they Cant...

Next Morning, Abhijeet wake up and after freed from All moving out found Daya at Couch taking Tea... Abhijeet relaxed after seeing Him taking anything so ask in Normal tone...

Abhijeet: Bureau Nahi jana...?

Daya: Nahi...

After this Stern and Straight NAHI... Nothing more Abhijeet have to Ask so He moved to His room, Getting Ready and when coming back found Empty Lounge even Kitchen did not Showing any Glimpse of making Breakfast even Electric Kettle having No Water mean Daya only make a Cup of Tea for Himself which he already Drank...

Abhijeet Jerked His head and Left the Residence without seeing and saying anything to anyone... He got Jeep from Garage and Rushed away reached at Bureau, Innova just Entering so Abhijeet Waiting and when ACP Sir coming out... Both moving towards Bureau... ACP asked after Seeing Jeep rather Quillas as...

ACP: aaya Nahi..?

Abhijeet (sad tone): Sir, Zaruri Nahi Hr Cheez Humari Soch kay Mutabiq ho...

ACP pat over His Shoulder and moved ahead... Here Abhijeet Busying in working as ACP Sir told Him that Tomorrow Morning, Both will Leave Mumbai for going to Delhi...

Daya after Abhijeet Exit from Residence to Bureau, rushed Outside with a Folder.. He takes a Cab and rushed to Airport and boarded for Pune Flight which He Booked Last Night...

He reached Pune and obviously His Next Destination was Mamta Foundation... He meet Management and giving His Documents regarding Mamta Foundation.. They gave Him the Initial Record of Him which mentioned that He was coming from Victor D'Sauza Orphanage...

He was Trying to Search it but People told that Victor D'Sauza Orphanage was Closed Long Years back and now a Rest House was there at that Place... Victor D'Sauza the Owner of that Orphanagae Died last year while His Sister in Asylum...

Daya All Hopes Died now... He did not Intrested to Search the Background of Abhijeet from HQ or Police Training Academy... He was Coming Back to Mumbai at Day time...

He was Frustrated, Irritated, Angry, Hurt, Sad or What... He cant get what Exzactly He was Feeling as He knew that there is No Fault of Abhijeet in all this as already He Lost His Memory and at that time if their Parents taking any Decision regarding His Future or sending Him to Orphanage...

Obviously Abhijeet can't do anything but what was His Fault... To whom He Expelled His Pain... He was really in Completely Hurt shade which showed now by His Bulging Shoulder as after coming back to Mumbai, He Spend the whole time till Evening at Beach...

He knew that Leaving, Moving, taking any Revenge from Abhijeet was Really Painful cz its Output gives Much Hurt to Daya Himself than Abhijeet... He accepted that now He can't Live without Abhijeet as He can't Ignore what Abhijeet did for Him and How much He Loved and Cared for Him...

He saw so many times His Cell without any Intentions but No Missed Call, Sms makes Him More Angrier towards Abhijeet... He moved to Residence with a Hurt murmur...

Daya (with tears): Banda mana hee leta hay.. pr...

He does not Understand why and how these words coming out from His Mouth makes him Stunned too... Unintentionally He was Waiting for this Relation... Blood always Sparked although having so many Distance and Clutters and now He was Feeling that His Heart wanted to passing that Current through that Blood Spark towards the another Pole of this Relation...

Daya reached Residence, found Jeep Outside so sat over Stairs after placing Folder aside... Rahul coming to His House Terrace and Shocked to See Daya sat over Residence Stair... He rushed to Him and say by Weaving...

Rahul: arry kahan ho Daya... (Daya Quiets either after watching Him so He sat beside Daya and said) Kal Phone bhi kiya tha.. Miss call Dekh kay bhi Call Back nahi kii...

Daya look at Him and then Quietly picking Folder and taken out the DNA Report and place it over Rahul Lap who was in Confusion opened it after grabbing and with the Reading Passage, A Big Smile and Happy Shade coming over His Face keenly Watching by Daya... Rahul Shout...

Rahul: Wow.. Wow.. Wow (hugging Daya in same sitting mode and after Leaving tell) Ye Meri Zindagi ki Sub say Bari Khushkahabri hay Daya... I m so so so Happy... Khayal kesy aaya is ka...?

Daya repeated the whole in Rash tone... His Every word telling Others that How much Pain He was feeling... Rahul tells in smile...

Rahul: khair jo bhi ho.. Main Buht Buht Khush hun (lovely tone) Tujhy Wo Shaks Mil gaya jis ki Tamnna Tu ny ki thi...

Daya (quiet tone): haan, Mujhy Orphanage mein Phainkny kay baad...

Rahul Quiets for a Moment... He Folded that Report and Invaded it inside Envelope with a Query...

Rahul: tou Chor dy Usy...

Daya (angry plus helpless tone): Tum Jaanty ho Main aisa Nahi kr sakta...

Rahul (sad): tou Bhool ja...

Daya: kya... (rash with tears) wo Saaray Dard bhary Din...

Rahul: Nahi, yehi ky Abhijeet sy Tera Rishta kya hay... (showing the Report with) Phar day isy.. aur wesy hee Zindagi Jee.. jesy Jeeta aaya hay...

Daya (asking in tease): Tumhein lagta hay ab Main aisa kr paon ga...

Rahul (Soft tone): tou Sachai ko Maan lo...

Daya: kehna Buht asaan hay Rahul... Sehna Buht Mushkil..(rash and Hurt tone) Us ny tou wo Sub Samait liya na aur kya Us ki Brought Up sy lagta hay Tumhein kay wo Log Ek ko Paal patay aur Dusray ko (crying tone) Phaink aaty... haan...

Rahul really Hurts... He Placed His Arm around Daya and Rubbing his Left arm telling him the Swelling of Daya Arm so Tell Him...

Rahul: tou Un kay kiye ki Saza kya Usy milni Chahyey...?

Daya nodded in No but Crying Silently... Rahul rubbing His arm Softly and then tell in Thoughtful tone...

Rahul: Tum Apna Badla sanbhal kr rakkho.. pr Us say lo jo Haqdar thy.. Us say Nahi jis ki Muhabbat kay Tum Khud Qarazdaar ho... (after a minute) Main 4 Din kay liyey Banglore ja raha hun, Uncle ki Angioplasty hay... Sochna Yaar...

Without any more, He leaves the Place after Patting over His Shoulder and tell Him in caring Tone...

Rahul: Ander jao... Sardi Barh rahi hay aur Tumhary Hath ki Swelling bhi...

Daya Quiet but after Sometime moving inside Residence by turning and Feeling Complete Embarrassment Seeing Abhijeet behind Him who giving him Space with Only a Painful Comment...

Abhijeet: Tum Mujhy Wohi Paraya rehnay do, jisy Aaj tak Apna nahi bana paye...

After that, He went to His room... He already knew that He heard such Comments and He was Prepare for this but somehow He Hurts Badly... He knew Daya was Not Absolutely Wrong as He can't gives Him anything Back which He Lost in this Journey but He can't think that His Brother in this Painful Journey now wanted to gives back His Share...

He takes a Deep Breath and Busying in Kitchen... Daya who was inside His room did not come back again either Skipping Dinner too and right now Abhijeet also not Calling Him for anything either telling Him about taking Medicine etc...

Next Morning, when Both moving for Bureau.. Daya look at a Small Travelling Bag placed at Dinning table and Abhijeet tucking a File and Some papers inside it as well taking Tea in hurry... Daya asked in Hesitation either sitting over Chair after seeing Breakfast Waiting for Him...

Daya: Kahein ja rahy ho..?

Abhijeet: haan... Delhi ja raha hun... Bataya tha na...Teen din kay liyey...

He saw Daya who make a Bite placed it as it is over Plate.. His arm looking much Swell and now Leaving all... He was taking Tea with...

Daya: Main kuch help Karun...?

Abhijeet: acha zara Wo Papers Mery room sy... acha Rehnay do.. Main Khud lay leta hun...

He moved to take papers and then coming back and looking Daya who placed mug over Table with Straight face so added...

Abhijeet: help kay tour pr ye kr dena kay Bahar ka Khana Mut khana... Fridge mein kafi cheezein bana kr rakkhi hain.. agar Nahi khana ho tou Watchman ko day dena... koshish karna Beach Zyada mut jao aur ghar say raat gaye zyada bahar bhi Mut raho.. Mood ho tou Dawa bhi Kha lena aur Rajeev ko dikha lena (turn with stress) Hope Tum is Paraye ki kuch baatun ko Ihmiyet do gay... (Daya rash but quiets) (Abhijeet added) Chalo Main Jeep nahi lay jana chahta, Mujhy Bureau sy Direct ACP Sir kay sath jana hy...

Daya standup and then moving ahead so Abhijeet after Switching Off Electric Lights and Locking Residence Main door, sat on Quillas which moved Like a Bullet Speed showing Daya Bad and rash mood...

Innova already waiting for Abhijeet so He Stepped out from Quillas with a Teasing tone to His younger Pal as...

Abhijeet: Galay lagany ki Ijazat tou ho gi Nahi...   

Daya tilt and pulling the Pessanger Door and Pulled it with a bang and take Quillas inside Parking... ACP Sir turn back His Head with Rest Cops and Murmuring Something although giving Advise to All and when Abhijeet joint them say...

ACP: Kha aaye Dant...

Abhijeet tried but a Big Smile Not Flashed over his face but His Colleagues too and now ACP and Abhijeet moved towards Innova although Daya coming now and joint Others just giving an angry Look over Abhijeet...  

ACP and Abhijeet Journey started, ACP feels Abhijeet Silence so initiated the Conversation as...

ACP: Gussa hy Kya..?

Abhijeet: Uljha hua hay...

ACP: Samjh jaye ga.. Rishty Khud Samjha hee lein gy Usy...

Abhijeet: Umeed tou Kum hy Sir (look at Him and tell either his Voice turn Really Teary Hurts ACP) ab tou Main Paraya bhi nahi raha Us ky liyey...

ACP Pat over his Shoulder and Both reached Airport and Boarded to Delhi Flight... these Two days are really Hectic for Abhijeet although He contacted so many times but Daya cuts His call tells him still He was in Anger...

In that time, Abhijeet did not want to Include anyone who tolerated His Bear Anger unnecessarily...

Today Abhijeet back from Delhi and his Priority was to Meet Daya first.. He already got a News from Freddie that Daya did not coming Bureau today morning...

He reached at Residence and seeing Quillas there while He instantly Opening Residence Door from a Key taking out from His Valet...

He moved ahead after Throwing His bag over Sofa and rushed inside Daya room find a Totally Messy condition of His Bear as His Shoulder looking Stiff, Bulging and Swell and Daya in Pain having Tears...

Abhijeet instantly Grabbing Him inside His Loving shell while hearing only ABHI, ABHI with Tears...

Abhijeet: Daya, ye kya... Rajeev ko Call...

He was taken out His Cell but Daya Jerk Him so Cell Slipped while Daya was Crying so much wrapped Himself around Abhijeet Protective Soothing Shell... He did not give Him any time to Abhijeet who was just Weaving, Consoling and telling...

Abhijeet: kya hua Daya... Tu nay Mujhy bataya... Buht dard... Daya... 

Daya feels the Presence of His Brother, the Love His Heart having for His Brother.. the Relation He was Waiting so many Years now Inside his arms so how many minutes He was far away from this Spark... Abhijeet Fingers Pores gives him Sooth so He asked in Teary tone...

Daya: Abhi, Maa Mujh.. Mujhy yaad karti theen na...  

Abhijeet did not Expecting this and the way his Beary Heart asked this Painful Query having No Answer in Abhijeet Mind... He Quietly weaving with Tears... Daya again...

Daya: Buht Saara Yaad krti hon gi na...?  

Abhijeet (with tears): Buht...

Daya: aur Baba bhi...

Abhijeet: hmm...

Daya (with crying): Yaar, Main ny Buht Intaizar kiya.. Buht... (painful tone) Tum hee aa jaty Boss...

Abhijeet just wrapped Him Tighly with Silently Crying... Daya after Calming down say although He was still inside Abhijeet Hug whose Chest absorbing His Lovely Drops falling on His Heart Directly with...

Daya: Yaar, Maa ko Main yaad tha na...?

Abhijeet really pitty on Himself as He has no Memory regarding this... His half Soul just Crying, asking about any Hope, Surety, Feel to Realize Himself that He has a Mother who Loves Him More than anything.. He has a Father who always reminding Him every moment of Life... Daya asked...

Daya: Main buht Chota hon ga na (wiping tears by rubbing His face over Abhijeet chest with) jabhi Maa ny Mujhy Pehchana nahi ho ga... (Abhijeet Confused, Daya added again) hain na...

Daya: warna Maa Mujhy foren pehchan leti na... (Abhijeet weaving, Daya again buried his face inside Abhijeet Shoulder with) pr Main hee Pehchan jata na Yaar... Ek baar.. ek Baar Galy lug... (he started Crying again Loudly with) pehly aa jati ye Report... tou Main Maa...

Abhijeet (soothing him as He feels that Daya turned Drowsy so say): Maa, tou hr Pal Tery sath hy na Daya... (trying to Relax Him) wo Us waqt Stress mein theen na.. is liyey Tujhy...

Daya (telling now Wiping His Tears with His hand): haan, Salunkhy Sir nay bhi yehi kaha hy Mujhy kay Maa Us samy Tumhein ly kr Buht Tension mein theen aur Yaar Main Chota bhi tou kitna tha na.. bhala 3 din kay Bacchy ko kesy Pehchan paati Wo... hain na... (Abhijeet just Hearing without Accepting or Rejecting anything as He cant get the Conversation) (Daya adds) aur phir Main kitna Bara bhi tou ho gaya tha (in cute tone) Tum sy bhi Bara...

Abhijeet (tease): Jee, ye tou Sahab ko is tarah ly kr Andaza ho raha hy...

Daya look at Himself as He was half Lying over Abhijeet Lap so Bursts Out... Abhijeet Leaving Him with...

Abhijeet: Main Kuch Khany ko lata hun... phir Medicine lena aur...

Daya (wrapping Him Tightly with): nahi bus Tum Yahein raho.. Meray pass...

Abhijeet (Loving tone): Daya Janu.. Dawa leni hay na...  

Daya started laughing on that Call.. while now Abhijeet stepping down from Bed and then moving to Kitchen after Wiping His Tears.. taking out some Rough things either He got Daya did not Eat anything Properly...

He came Back and seeing His Buddy still in Half lying position having a Wet face but with a Sweetest Smile... He placed Tray over Bed with...

Abhijeet: Munh Nhai Dho kr aaye Tum... (Daya mouth opened in same closed eyes) (Abhijeet angry) nahi, Uth kay Beth... aisay na khilaon ga na khany dun ga...

Daya now Taken out His Tongue and trying to move it in to and fro got a Tight Slap on His Hairy Head with a Scold...

Abhijeet: aby O Anaconda.. Uth... (Daya sat over Bed) (Abhijeet added) Ja Munh Dho kr aa...

Daya: kya Yaar, Mera Pait Dhula hua hay aur Khana tou Pait mein jaye ga na...

Abhijeet: Dayaaa...

Daya Quietly standup and then went to Wash His Mouth and coming back and started taking bites either Abhijeet also Feeding Him and after that Instantly giving Him Medicine with Milk.. Daya taking all and then Wrapped Abhijeet again with...

Daya: pata hay Main Tum sy Pooray Aik Saal Chota hun...

Abhijeet (naughty): kaun yaqeen Karay ga... haan...

Daya (tilt his head with): Main sub ko bata dun ga...

Abhijeet (challenge tone): ye bhi Dekh lein gay...

Abhijeet Pressing Daya Left Arm and Shoulder Smoothly as He was Feeling that Daya was coming in Relax Phase so Only Rubbing Relaxing Him whereas Daya said...

Daya: pata hay, ACP Sir aur Salunkhy Sir Mujhy Apnay sath UP lay gaye thy... (Abhijeet uttered ain) (Daya adds) haan, wo tou jaldi aa gaye thy na.. Tumhein tou aagy Goa jana para hoga...

Abhijeet say Hmm, basically He can't get any Head and Tail but He knew the Next Chapter of His Life Coming on his way when Daya added in Dreamy tone...

Daya working on Bureau, ACP Sir cabin Landline continously ringing so He moved inside as mostly ACP Sir after such Long Years not Locking his cabin in any outstation Travelling time.. Daya Picked the call and heard...

Daya: Hello..

Voice: Sir, ACP Pradyuman sy Baat krni hay..?

Daya: Wo Out Of Station hain..

Voice: acha tou koi Abhijeet hoty hain yahan...?

Daya (surprised after hearing only Abhijeet in Hesitatnt tone so say): Jee...

Voice: ohh acha Un ko Bula dein... Kahyey ga UP Police Station sy Call hay.. Un kay Bhai kay Silsily mein Kuch baat karni hay...

Daya mind Alert... He First placed the Reciever over Desk and calling Abhijeet name in High and then Low tone to show that He was moving to Call Abhijeet from outside and then Reciever heard some Steps and then a New Voice coming...

Voice: Hello, Sr. Inspector Abhijeet...

Voice: Sir, Main UP Police Station say Inspector Mayank bol raha hun.. ACP Sir nay Humein aap kay Ghar ka Address day kr kaha tha kay aap kay UP kay Home Address pr kabhi koi Report ya FIR Launch hui thi 1968 sy lay kr 1998 tak kay Beech... 

Daya Heart Bouncing Back.. His Foreheard fills with Sweat as right now He is playing Fake Sr. Inspector Abhijeet role in that Phone Call just to take out the Reality about His Orphanage aspect... Inspector Mayank added...

Ins. Mayank: Sir, 1969 kay December 13 ko Ek Baccha Ghayeb hony ki Report mili hay.. Hum nay Bari Mushkil sy Talash ki hy.. khair Wo Hospital tou ab raha nahi jahan ka Pata is Report mein Likhwaya gaya hay... magar Report kay anusar Ek Baccha jis ka janam 11 December 1969 ko hua tha.. Us ki Ghumshudgi ki Report hay (Daya eyes falls so many Tears, Inspector added), Bacchy kay Parent nay bataya kay Bacchy ko pehlay Alug Rakkha tha kyunky Usy kuch Sans ki Pareshani thi tou kisi ko Bacchy sy milnay Nahi diya gaya aur jub parents nay Buht hangama kiya tou Hospital walun nay Bola kay Baccha Ghayeb ho gaya... Hospital Staff pr Shak kiya gaya.. 2 Nurses aur Ek ward Boy ko pakra bhi gaya magar koi Sabut Na honay kay karan Adalat nay Unhein chor diya... Sir taqreebun 10 saal kay baad ye FIR Close hui hay matlab 10 Saal tak wo parents Yahan Thany kay Chakker kaatty rahy... (Daya sat over Chair with Thud in pain) (Ins added) Sir, Main aap ko Us FIR ki Copy CID Mumbai kay Fax pr Bhej raha hun.. ACP Sir nay Khas Instructions dii theen kay kuch bhi is Case kay baary mein Mily tou Turent Khaber karna hay.. Sir Copy kay sath Bacchy ki Picture nahi hay.. kyunkay Baccha tha hee 3 din ka na...

Inspector did not find any kind of Sound so thought the Line got Cut so calling Loudly HELLO HELLO... Daya realized so tell in Little Relax tone...

Daya: Ok Inspector... Thank you so much...

The Line Cuts... Daya really Hurts Badly... He Understands that its only Circumtances and thatswhy when He tried to Messing Abhijeet room to get any of His Childhood Picture.. He did not get any Picture...

Daya coming back to Scene where He joint the Connection of His Conversation with his Bro as...

Daya: phir ACP Sir nay Mujhy Wo jagah Dikhayii aur Wo FIR bhi Main nay dekhi... (Abhijeet Creasing His Hairs, Daya added) shayed Mujhy yahan lay kr Pune aa gaye hun Wo Log jinhun nay Mujhy Kidnap kiya tha... (Abhijeet nodded in yes, Daya added) Sir nay kaha kay aisay mein kisi ka kya Qusoor... pr Boss (wrapped Abhijeet palm with) Mujhy Thora bhi Pata chal jata na tou Main Maa ko (his voice turned Soggy again) Pyar kr leta.. aik baar he...

Abhijeet Wrapped Him and Rubbing His back... He feels now Daya need Sleep as Medicine started working so lay down Him and just weaving inside his hairs which gives Daya a Sound Sleep...

Now Abhijeet understand that Why ACP Sir in that Three Days Meeting Leave after Two days by giving Some Responsibilities over Abhijeet Shoulder...

He called ACP Sir Urgently either taking Food side by side... who pick the Call with...

ACP (with smile): Mil gaya Sukun...

Abhijeet (with happiness): Buht Sir...

ACP (concern tone): Zyada Roya tou Nahi...

Abhijeet: Aap nay Usy itni Pyari Kahani sunai hay .. kya Roye ga...

ACP (with Laughing): Zahir hy... jub Bigry huay ko Sanbhal skta hun tou wo tou phir bhi Ghanimat hay...

Abhijeet (stern): Sir...

ACP (with Smile): Buht Mehnat karni pari... 1969 mein Jis paper pr FIR likhi jati thi.. Wo Search kiya... phir FIR likhwayii.. Us waqt kay Inspectors kay Fake Signature Karwaye... Purani Reports mein Signs dekh kr kyunkay aksar Humaray Darshan kiye Bina hee Ooper chaly gaye thy (Abhijeet laughing loudly)(ACP feeling Sooth with this Laugh so added) Hospital ka Naam nikala... Buht Mehnat ki hay is Burhapy mein...

Abhijeet: isi liyey Us nay Yaqeen bhi kr liya...

ACP (Confirm tone): karna hee tha.. is story ka Script Writer ACP Pradyuman hy...

Abhijeet smiles on that Cute comment while in time hearing another voice which gives Him Bigger Smile as...

Voice: aur Director Salunkhy...     

Abhijeet: Thank you Sir...

ACP: Abhijeet, Tumharay pass Tumhary Father ki koi Picture nahi...?

Abhijeet: malum nahi Sir, shayed ho hee nahi ya Maa nay Phaink dii hun ya kya.. kyunkay bus ek Maa ki hee picture hy...

ACP: haan, wesay (naughty tone) Tum nay apna Room dekha...?

Abhijeet: Nahi Sir, abhi tou nahi...

ACP: Tumhary Pagal Choty nay Godaam bana diya hay usy...

Abhijeet (undelibrate shout): kya...?

ACP: haan Chalo... Safai karo.. Kal Milte hain... Take Care.. Bye...

Abhijeet: Bye Sir... aur Thank You again.. Mujhy Ek Khobsurat Rishta lautany kay liyey...

Daya wake Up at Evening as His Pain was Bearable now and already He feels Fresh so moving out and Look at Abhijeet who was Setting his Closet so Entered inside with...

Daya: sorry Boss.. wo bus Gussy mein... Tumhary room ko (picking papers from floor with) Main Theek...

Abhijeet (scold): Betha ja Aaram sy... abhi hath Dukh jaye ga tou Dabana bhi Mujhy pary ga...

Daya: hahaha.. wo bhi Free mein...

He placed the paper over Floor with Specic places from where He picked them.. Abhijeet looked at him in Confusion so asked...

Abhijeet: ye kya kr rahy ho..?

Daya: Tum hi nay tou kaha kay Kaam Mut karo...

Abhijeet (hit a cloth over him with): aby tou Jo kr Chuka tha.. Wo tou rehny deta...

Daya: awww, (sat over bed with) ab tou Main Thak gaya Boss...  

Daya: yarr, Kuch Khelo na Meray sath... (Abhijeet Mouth opened) (Daya standup and connecting Play station over TV and calling) aao na Boss...

Abhijeet (moving with murmur): acha khasa So raha tha... ab Pagal banaye ga Mujhy...

He grabbed the Device and Both started Playing Cricket over TV in which Daya taking so many Advantages as taking Batting everytime with a Cute call as...

Daya: Main Chota hun na.. Choty ko Aik baari aur bhi Milti hay.. arry yaar, Phir Main...

After few hours Both tired as Daya Slept over Floor.. Abhijeet properly Covered Him and then get back to work...

Next Morning Both moved to Bureau and today ACP Sir bursts that ballon of the most happiest News infront of Team who were also becoming Happy...

Team really Happy and there is No need to tell and understand about DUO Happiness... Abhijeet feels that Acceptence of this News Relaxses Daya and now His Tone, Emotions and Every Feel turn to a Devlish Kid...

He came very Close to Abhijeet in just Few hours without any Delibrate Effort and right now when Abhijeet looking at Him with Biggest Smile and Red Face as He was Talking to Rahul on Call and Obviously telling this News in Complete Excitement...

Daya went to take Cake from Bakery after calling Salunkhy Sir and Dr. Tareeka to join the Party started after few minutes... They came and Abhijeet Persoonally Thanked to Both His Head...

He in ACP Sir cabin with ACP Sir and Salunkhy Sir Both and Both have No Interest to ask Silly Queries about His Happiness Bar as it Showed all of them from His Face... Abhijeet after Thanking Both of them added...

Abhijeet: Sir, Kahani tou Buht Pyari thi.. magar agar kabhi Daya ko (tense tone) is Jhoot ka pata chal gaya..?

ACP (confuse): kaun sy Jhoot ka..?

Abhijeet: yehi jo aap Logun nay usy Kaha kay Wo Kidnap etc..?

Salunkhy (teasing): acha tou Bhayya, phir Sach kya hay...

Abhijeet Dumbstuck as also He had Not any Idea about any Truth or Reality regarding this aspect...

ACP: Hum nay sirf Un Gaps ko Fill kiya hy Abhijeet jo already Khali thy... ab Jhoot sy Bharo Us Hissy ko ya Sach sy...

Salunkhy (pat over Abhijeet shoulder with): aur ek aisa Jhoot (stressing) jo Tumhein sirf Jhoot lagta hay (Abhijeet Embarrass, Salunkhy added).. wo kum az kum aisay Sachs y tou Behtar hay jo Dilun mein cheed kr daaly...

ACP: aur chalo, agar kabhi Daya ko laga ya kuch bhi malum hua tou wo Sochy ga.. Us Khaber ko 10 baar verify kary ga kyunkay already Hum nay usy News hr Clue kay sath dii hy... itna tou wo bhi Samjh skta hay na... Hum nay usi Waqt UP kay Usi Police Station say Call karwaii jub Main aur Tum Mumbai sy bahar thy ta kay wo ye Sochnay pr majboor ho kay Hum nay Khooj ki...

Salunkhy: phir Usi Police Station say Usy Current Inspector say Call karwai Jo tumharay Purany Address kay Qareeb tha aur Wahan Filhaal Inspector Mayank hay... Usy ye bhi Pradyuman nay kaha kay Usy ye bhi Daya kay saamny Zikr karna hay kay hum nay Dino say us ko pagal banaya hua hay...

ACP (adds): aur Abhijeet, in 17 Saalun mein tum nay Dekha na kay Tum logun ki aapus ki Mental Chemistry, understanding aur maturity nay Usy Saheh faisla lenay mein kitni Madad dii...

Abhijeet: Jee Sir, Us nay Mujh say Dur jany ka Socha nahi aur ye bhi realize kiya kay agar Us time koi bhi Faisla Humary Parents nay liya ho ga tou Us mein Mera kitna Share hoga, kyunkay afterall Head of Family tou Humary Parent mein sy hee koi hoga na...

ACP: Correct.. Hum nay Picture ka Option bhi Kaat diya aur usy mehz 3 Din ka bataya ta kay kal Wo takleef na mehsus karay...

Salunkhy: Tum Haal ki Khushyun ko Maazi kay us andhery mein Dabo kr Khud ko bhi Pareshan nahi karo Abhijeet, jis ky baary mein koi kuch Jaanta hee nahi...

ACP: aur hum kis liyey Bethy hain... (Abhijeet smiles) (ACP added) Bharosa hy na Hum pr... 

Abhijeet nodded in Yes with Big Smile and Love and now after Hearing Daya, Freddie and Vivek Voices coming from Main hall.. they all joined them and when DUO together Cuts the Cake with Claps, Blessings, wishes and Love around them makes them More Happier than before...

At night, ACP talking someone over Phone... He opened Cabin Blinders saw DUO at Abhijeet desk... Abhijeet who was working or trying to write something over a File while Daya just irritating Him...

First He grabbed the Pen and then with Difficulty Abhijeet Snatched the Pen and now Daya placing his Palm over File papers when Abhijeet trying to Write and atlast Abhijeet pinch the Pen over Daya Plam who said Ouch and now Clutched Abhijeet Hand with...

Daya: Nhai karny dun ga koi Kaam Main Tumhein...

Abhijeet: aby Daya, chor Meray Hath...

Daya: pehly kaho, Mujhy Hotel ly jao gy...

Abhijeet: haan...

Daya: aur roz 500 rupay do gay...

Abhijeet (stiff): Kyun..?

Daya: Meri Pocket Money...

Abhijeet: Bilkul Nahi...

Daya (threat): phir Churwa lo hath (Abhijeet trying but its Difficult for Him due to Daya Tight grip so said) acha acha...

Daya (leaving hands with wink): Good Boy...

Abhijeet: hunh... (deviate his devil mind now with) acha Chal Mujhy koi acha sa Gana suna...

Daya (threat): pehlay Bolo, (sweet smile) Daya Janu...

Abhijeet: aby... (after a second with Lovely smile and Lovingly tone) Daya janu...    

Daya placing his Head over Desk and started Humming in His Soothing and Sweet Voice while Focusing His Bhai Face as...

Daya: Tum ko dekha, tou ye khayal aaya

Zindagi Dhoop, Tum Ghana Saaya...

Aaj phir Dil nay ek Tamanna ki

Now Abhijeet also including His Voice with His Younger Kid to Make Song More Melodios as...

Abhijeet: Aaj phir Dil nay ek Tamanna ki

DOU (both): Aaj phir Dil ko Hum nay samjhaya

Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana saaya...

The Song playing as a Background Music for Abhijeet in His Working hours while ACP Sir feels the Most Soothest Moment around the Bureau...

Edited by gadhadada - 9 years ago