Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
yes yes yes !!!!!!!!
jyj japan dome tour .i am waiting for ages
and new Japanese single ...

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I came here to rant after a long time..!

I am angry at JYJ/JJ stans for what they did with signboard in Seoul metro station..!
I agree, Yunjae fans go overboard most of the time...i hate it when they scream Yunho name at JJ..or hold Yunjae signboard at JYJ Concert..! But this time...it wasnt anything controversial..! it was just an innocent board wishing both Yunho and JJ..goodluck at MBC awards..!

Today of all day..when we finally got to hear good news from JYJ...arggg..! 😡
Anyway..JYJ fighting.. Tokyo dome concert fighting..!

Edited by White_lily - 9 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Originally posted by: White_lily

I came here to rant after a long time..!

I am angry at JYJ/JJ stans for what they did with signboard in Seoul metro station..!
I agree, Yunjae fans go overboard most of the time...i hate it when they scream Yunho name at JJ..or hold Yunjae signboard at JYJ Concert..! But this time...it wasnt anything controversial..! it was just an innocent board wishing both Yunho and JJ..goodluck at MBC awards..!

Today of all day..when we finally got to hear good news from JYJ...arggg..! 😡
Anyway..JYJ fighting.. Tokyo dome concert fighting..!

i saw that its sad ...some yunho fans blackened jae face and jae  fans got pissed and reported to management to remove it 🥱

cant believe the fans cant tolerate each other at all :/
5 years back it used be such a strong fandom ...even if the have one bias they all loved group more than their bias and now everything is a mess !!!

chanmin n yunho fans cant tolerate each other!!
jaejoong fans and yoochun fans hate each other !!

its a hugeee mess
shadesofme thumbnail
but the best part of today's dome conceert is my boys sang BEGIN !!!!!!!
haaa can i shout aloud???
this is awesome ...its my fav song ever and its perfect
if u want to listen http://papa.me/post/rP7K9zH8
Sunsetglow thumbnail
OMG OMG..JYJ sang Begin...that too...the full song...
I almost screamed when i heard the beginning of the song through live stream..!
I had a felling they would sing Toho songs...but i thought they would do a medley like what Junsu did..! But they actually sang the whole song...! Will JYJ get into trouble over it??

shadesofme thumbnail
Originally posted by: White_lily

OMG OMG..JYJ sang Begin...that too...the full song...
I almost screamed when i heard the beginning of the song through live stream..!
I had a felling they would sing Toho songs...but i thought they would do a medley like what Junsu did..! But they actually sang the whole song...! Will JYJ get into trouble over it??

i dont think they will get into trouble ...their Japanese songs were under AVEX not SM
and considering jyj signed into good management i dont think they will be any trouble

jae n junsu owned that song and since majority of dbsk songs were dominated by jae n junsu it sounds like original when they sing  !!!!!
UnnieSays thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh God, the tears that I can't hold while watching this song.. Begin..by JYJ.. it's significant that they sang it at the end of the concert. Yoochun and JJ made me cry.. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oIosd-Du20[/YOUTUBE]
UnnieSays thumbnail
I don't think they will get into trouble over singing old TVXQ song. They must have acquired official rights to sing the song. I hope they get the rights to all old songs. Especially Wasurenaide which was JJ's own song. 
Most of TVXQ songs had JJ and Junsu's voice for major part of the singing, so when JYJ sing those songs, they sound as good as the original. I hope they sing Proud and Doushite too.
Sunsetglow thumbnail
I am not a big fan of their new Japanese song...its an ok song..
but i had high expectations...they should have gone for a ballad or something else rather than going for a dance track..!

I wish they sing a different Toho song every other concert...
an impossible dream..i know...but still hoping.!😆

UnnieSays thumbnail
It's a nice song.. has more of JPop feel. But, true, it's not what we were expecting. I was expecting ballad harmony song. 
Just watched Nine fan cam. Gosh, they sound so good live.. pure perfection!

However, I don't know why they didn't sing Creation song! It is such a good perfect impact-creating song for the beginning of the concert. Aye girl should have been skipped.