Asian Shows

kpop all discussions -any YG Stans?? - Page 2

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Seresa

I'm a K-Pop fan.  And yeah there are no discussions about K-Pop here.  My favorite groups are 2PM, VIXX, Got7, and a lot more.  I wonder why no one talks about Korean music here... 

i guess people are more interested in dramas than kpop and visit this place only for dramas but i wish there is more people who are interested in kpop

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadesofme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshows_fangirl

I guess people are too lazy to open a new post on this..I tried it way baacckk when I was new to this forum but very few replied..But, you know you can discuss about it in What are you listening? Thread..it is kinda like the same as What are you Watching Thread?..I mean I remember I used open a new post on my favorite current drama..but I don't do that anymore. Instead I just discuss it over in that thread I guess..๐Ÿ˜†

But, coming to your question I am VIP, Blackjack..๐Ÿ˜‰..BigBang, 2NE1, Super Junior, JYJ, TVQX, BEAST, CN Blue and many more...

The one group that just doesn't click w/ me is Girl's Generation..too much of fashion and less of great singing as well as songs..I never get why they are so popular..but I guess physical beauty is what Koreans really emphasize on..๐Ÿ˜•

I miss TVQX a lot...but JYJ still rock!๐Ÿ˜‰..I just finished watching Yoochun's Three Days drama! ๐Ÿ˜Š

i guess your explanation makes more sense ๐Ÿ˜†
instead of opening a new thread people are interested to just discuss in music thread ...

right now i am only a VIP even though i listen to 2ne1 songs i cannot call myself a blackjack๐Ÿ˜†
some of their songs are amazing ...lonely,go away,falling in love,i love u are my fav songs !!

even though i dont like GG but becoz of them i got interested in kpop๐Ÿ˜†
thanks to yoona i got to know GG and got addicted to gee ...but u are right they are more about cuteness and style than singing tats y i prefer 2ne1 who has strong vocals !
not only GG i think koreans generally prefer physical beauty ...take SM artists most of them are good looking , i dont know weather its a good thing or bad thing๐Ÿ˜•
shadesofme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sars.

I'm a huge fan of KPop lol, all the songs on my phone are KPop๐Ÿ˜†

mine too
even though i dont understand a word ๐Ÿ˜†
shadesofme thumbnail

glad to know
looks like u are an exo fan๐Ÿ˜›
shadesofme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AishMinoz

I โค๏ธ KPOP ...Proud VIP๐Ÿ˜›

glad to meet another VIP ๐Ÿ˜†
i love ur VIP signature โค๏ธ
my dream is to attend BIG BANG concert and hold that light stick which looks impossible though ๐Ÿ˜ญ
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bigbang_GD

glad to know
looks like u are an exo fan๐Ÿ˜›

Yup I wish I had never entered this fandom. Too much drama going on right now and guess what it is emotionally affecting me!! The efff!! 

BTW I am a huge YG stan too. VIP and BlackJack ๐Ÿ˜Š I used to have Taeyang in my siggie box, I changed it recently. That man is my BB bias. 
Edited by MMBG - 9 years ago
-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
em a huge k pop fan...
my bias are super junior, SNSD and shinee..
loving the song SWING (my current fav)  by super junior-M ๐Ÿ˜Š
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love Cnblue, thats was my first and still is this..
bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am alos huge fan of kpop and jpop  ๐Ÿ˜›
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Yeah...i am a huge fan of kpop๐Ÿ˜ณ...

my favourites r: DBSK,BIGBANG,JYJ,SHINEE๐Ÿ˜‰