Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UnnieSays thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MMBG

You are very welcome poo_j 

@UnnieSays OMG I also started kpop with DB5K's song "why did I fall in with you" "Mirotic" "purple line"  I was crazily in love with them but after their break up it was too much of heart break for me to handle. I am not a Cassiopeia anymore but those memories are gold.❤️ I havent listen any song of JYJ and TVXQ I know I am mising so much but I am okay. 
BTW I hate the fact SM still bans JYJ's tv appearances. 

My journey was opposite. I started liking Jaejoong and Junsu's OSTs and then looked up for their songs. I loved old DBSK songs, but didn't have to go through the heartache of their breakup. It still hurts to see what they have went through after they left DBSK. But I have come to respect JYJ more because of the sheer courage they showed to fight against the slave contracts where artists are not allowed to grow individually and treated unfairly with the profits that company makes. I'm sure new kpop groups benefited from their lawsuit which they won. I hate SM and korean media who banned them from TV promotions. Coming from a country where even criminals get to go on TV and present their side, it is very unfair to JYJ not to be able to promote their songs. Anyways, their music has reached fans around the world and they still are popular. 
UnnieSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bigbang_GD

i love all ballads of dbsk especially live
when they sing together its just magic ...no one can beat them in live singing
i also love bolero n why did i fall in love but love in the ice takes the cake and stand by you is their last song together and that song suits their situation to T
so that my fav !!!!
now i only follow jyj ...waiting for their new album
jaejoong voice is pure bliss !!!!

Yes, their live performances were the best. Breathtaking! I have been to some american rock/pop concerts. But DBSK performances videos feel just amazing. Their performances are filled with emotions and passion. 
I love stand by you song. Their live performance video of stand by you is intense and heartbreaking. I will post the link next time. 
Have you heard Proud? That one is also quite memorable song. 
I have been following JYJ too.. I like their solo albums too. They have shown tremendous growth individually. I wish they would have gotten with better agency like YG.
Jaejoong's voice is mesmerizing. I'm sure you must have heard his rock songs like one kiss, just another girl and mine. Have you heard his cover of It's only my world? He performed it live at one of DBSK concert. It's AMAZING!
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG i hate SM too ...they need to start treating their artists as humans
i hate them for banning jyj man ...its been 6 years and they are still banned !!!!!
but i still love jyj though !!!
jaejoong and jinsu are too perfect to ignore lol

I watch their drama, Yoochun and Jaejung are doing great😊
SM are horrible, this song makes me cry all the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0unognBIH0

Edited by MMBG - 9 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: UnnieSays

Yes, their live performances were the best. Breathtaking! I have been to some american rock/pop concerts. But DBSK performances videos feel just amazing. Their performances are filled with emotions and passion.
I love stand by you song. Their live performance video of stand by you is intense and heartbreaking. I will post the link next time.
Have you heard Proud? That one is also quite memorable song.
I have been following JYJ too.. I like their solo albums too. They have shown tremendous growth individually. I wish they would have gotten with better agency like YG.
Jaejoong's voice is mesmerizing. I'm sure you must have heard his rock songs like one kiss, just another girl and mine. Have you heard his cover of It's only my world? He performed it live at one of DBSK concert. It's AMAZING!

I love love jaejoong voice
Tats y I follow jyj...
My fav from www are just another girl and rotten love you 9+1
I miss him in variety shows and music banks
This month jyj are releasing new album and I'm so excited
shadesofme thumbnail
Originally posted by: MMBG

I watch their drama, Yoochun and Jaejung are doing great😊
SM are horrible, this song makes me cry all the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0unognBIH0

<table><tr><td colspan="2">
</td></tr></table>

I'm so proud of my boys
They are doing great even with blockage
Junsu is highest paid musical actor
Yoochan is top most actor n even his first film is releasing next month
Jaejoong is all rounder lol
Actor, singer, producer, designer and also director lol
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Damn..i cant stop listening to DBSK- why did i fall in love with you..and love in the ice..!
What an awesome fivesome..! freaking love all their voices..!

shadesofme thumbnail
Originally posted by: White_lily

Damn..i cant stop listening to DBSK- why did i fall in love with you..and love in the ice..!
What an awesome fivesome..! freaking love all their voices..!

welcome to the appreciation club 😳
i love them!!!!!!!!!!!
shadesofme thumbnail
these days i am addicted to dbsk heart,mind and soul
jaejong n yoochan harmony and melody

ahhaaa jaejong voice is too too good ...i am not a fan of yoochan but after melody and unforgettable he is my 3rd fav<3

cant wait for their new album ...<3<3
UnnieSays thumbnail

I love love jaejoong voice
Tats y I follow jyj...
My fav from www are just another girl and rotten love you 9+1
I miss him in variety shows and music banks
This month jyj are releasing new album and I'm so excited

Jaejoong not only has a great voice, he is a charismatic person. He is witty, he is funny, he is impulsive and he is humble. I love JYJ members friendship together. 
I like most of JJ's songs. MY favorite ballads are All alone, Healing for myself and sunny day. 
I love all his soft rock songs, but my favorite is Just another girl.
I'm excited for their new album. Just read the news it's releasing on 29th. 
shadesofme thumbnail
@unnisays : i agree jj is total package <3
when i first watched dbsk video (mirrotic) jj was the only one who caught my attention but love in the ice changed everything ...he is not just a pretty face but an awesome singer
he is called 4d prince for a reason lol
he dont even need to try being funny lol
i miss him in variety shows just for this reason !!

i am waiting for their new album just us ...its been ages since they last released together