kpop all discussions -any YG Stans?? - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Bigbang_GD

welcome to the appreciation club 😳
i love them!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching their old interviews and stuff...they all looked so friendly and comfortable..its so sad..they are not together anymore...i became their fan only recently...but still feel so sad coz they split up...so cant imagine what their fans went through...when it actually happened..!

Edited by White_lily - 9 years ago
Originally posted by White_lily

I was watching their old interviews and stuff...they all looked so friendly and comfortable..its so sad..they are not together anymore...i became their fan only recently...but still feel so sad coz they split up...so cant imagine what their fans went through...when it actually happened..!

same here
i became their fan recently ...but it still breaks my heart when i see their shows !
more than members they are like brothers which is worse
if the members are not close and then break up it doesn't hurt but if the members are like dbsk n then breakup its heartbreaking for fans who has to choose sides !
especially i miss yunje(jaejoong+yunho) and chanmin trolling junsu lol
if they are still together as a group i would have said they are no1 group even though i am a big bang fan becoz they are too perfect
i mean they can dance,sing and look good at the same time
how many current groups can sing n dance live at the same time????

same here
i became their fan recently ...but it still breaks my heart when i see their shows !
more than members they are like brothers which is worse
if the members are not close and then break up it doesn't hurt but if the members are like dbsk n then breakup its heartbreaking for fans who has to choose sides !
especially i miss yunje(jaejoong+yunho) and chanmin trolling junsu lol
if they are still together as a group i would have said they are no1 group even though i am a big bang fan becoz they are too perfect
i mean they can dance,sing and look good at the same time
how many current groups can sing n dance live at the same time????

I know..right..! those guys are just perfect in every sense..!
and all of them have such distinct and awesome voices...its so sad..!
really breaks my heart just thinking about it...hmm...
well thank god..all of them are atleast still singing..
but strangely enough...i have not followed tvxq (youknow and changmin) after the break up..i am more inclined towards JYJ for my some reason..! 🤔

but strangely enough...i have not followed tvxq (youknow and changmin) after the break up..i am more inclined towards JYJ for my some reason..! 🤔

yess...they voices blend with each other perfectly tats y their group songs are such hit
@bold:me too
i love jaejoong singing followed by junsu
even though i like changmin high notes they are good enough to be followed
i like changmin n yunho when they are singing with jyj

yess...they voices blend with each other perfectly tats y their group songs are such hit
@bold:me too
i love jaejoong singing followed by junsu
even though i like changmin high notes they are good enough to be followed
i like changmin n yunho when they are singing with jyj

My fav is Jaejoong...he is just too perfect...☺️ but in all honesty...
i think Junsu has the best voice..! just listening to their song.."in heaven" gives me goosebumps every time...esp the final part..Brilliant..!!
And i think JYJ were the fun part of DBSK..
that's why i am more inclined towards them..!

For me..am not able to completely like any other bands..
i mean..i like certain songs of some bands...
but i am not able to like or completely appreciate any other bands that exist today like the way i love the 5some..that is DBSK..!

Edited by White_lily - 9 years ago

@unnisays : i agree jj is total package <3
when i first watched dbsk video (mirrotic) jj was the only one who caught my attention but love in the ice changed everything ...he is not just a pretty face but an awesome singer
he is called 4d prince for a reason lol
he dont even need to try being funny lol
i miss him in variety shows just for this reason !!

i am waiting for their new album just us ...its been ages since they last released together

Yes, Jaejoong is a total package. The guy is multi-talented. He can sing, dance, act, compose, write lyrics and COOK too! He is my totally my bias in JYJ. When I searched for his past videos of variety show interviews, I was surprised to see his dorky/funny side. He actually says lot of things without giving it a second thought. I think that's the reason, SM didn't allow him to talk initially. He was asked to just stay quiet. Lol.. but when he started talking, viewers loved him like crazy. Not only is he Visual Shock, he was most favorite member of DBSK.

I wish they bring JYJ on variety shows again. I miss those fun interactions of him.

@White_lily, @Bigbang_GD

Hi there!

Reading your posts made me think of replying to you. I reciprocate your thoughts about JYJ and DBSK. I have been reading everything about JYJ and DBSK for past few months and saw lot of their videos too. I loved 5 of them as a group where every member's voice balanced well with others. Yunho and Yoochun sang mostly in Baritones, while Jaejoong and Junsu were really great in tenors and countertenors. Changmin has a great tenor but he tend to scream at higher notes, which didn't sound great. But still, as a whole group, they were amazing! Their pop ballads, dance/tempo songs all sounded perfectly blend vocals. I love them as a whole group.

But I do believe, that after their breakup, all major talent of DBSK went to JYJ. I loved how they grew individually exploring their talents in different fields. I hate SM that they used indirect pressure to ban them from all TV music shows and TV promotions. JYJ started off with great album. In Heaven has some great songs. But unfortunately, they were not able to promote on TVs (still not able to) and didn't shine as a group as much as other groups get to shine. Despite of such hardships they had to endure, they stayed strong and made lot of progress in musical growth individually and as a group.

Jaejoong's solo albums proved his growth in Rock songs. Junsu's solo album and musical performances showed his growth as a stage actor and strong vocalist. Yoochun has not been singing much, but he grew tremendously in acting. I love them as a group and individually too. I do not favor HoMin much mainly because I was never impressed by their singing. And even now, their recent albums are hit, but the songs are sterotypes and nothing great. So yeah, I'm more inclined towards JYJ as well.

It's heartbreaking to see five members friendship falling apart. Jaejoong and Yunho were like Mom and Dad of DBSK... both took care of the members like their kids. I had tears when I watched Jaejoong saying "to those two friends who are watching this, I want to say that I love you both.".. it must have been hard for all of them, but I think it was most hard for Jaejoong. He was closest to Yunho. I wish all 5 could come together as a group again. But I'm fine with them being happy as they are.. as long as they are happy.

My fav is Jaejoong...he is just too perfect...☺️ but in all honesty...
i think Junsu has the best voice..! just listening to their song.."in heaven" gives me goosebumps every time...esp the final part..Brilliant..!!
And i think JYJ were the fun part of DBSK..
that's why i am more inclined towards them..!

For me..am not able to completely like any other bands..
i mean..i like certain songs of some bands...
but i am not able to like or completely appreciate any other bands that exist today like the way i love the 5some..that is DBSK..!

JYJ were funny without trying too hard
jajejoong is soo random sometimes ...i love that side of him !

the only band i love as much as dbsk maybe more than dbsk is big bang
they have so many flaws that's what makes them apart from others

Originally posted by UnnieSays

Yes, Jaejoong is a total package. The guy is multi-talented. He can sing, dance, act, compose, write lyrics and COOK too! He is my totally my bias in JYJ. When I searched for his past videos of variety show interviews, I was surprised to see his dorky/funny side. He actually says lot of things without giving it a second thought. I think that's the reason, SM didn't allow him to talk initially. He was asked to just stay quiet. Lol.. but when he started talking, viewers loved him like crazy. Not only is he Visual Shock, he was most favorite member of DBSK.

I wish they bring JYJ on variety shows again. I miss those fun interactions of him.

do u follow his twittter and instagram????
that guy is so random ..and so talented
ya i read some where that jaejoong was the only visual who can actually sing and that to an amazing one
unlike most of the visuals who are just a pretty face !!!
jaejoong was the most stalked celebrity in kpop...he has some crazy fangirls

by the way i am listening to WWW
i am not a fan of rock but i listnend to it just for jaejoong voice but after 2 times the songs are addictive !!!
the album was gold !!!!
he evolved so much as a composer,singer and lyricist
i want www concert videos with eng subs but i cannot find them !