sweety003 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations for new thread 
nice update 
cont soon...
nofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have read the same story before. On wattpad.
Sneha8337 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice 
Plzz continue
SprinklesOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

AsYa FF - Arranged Love 

Chapter 12 - I'm Crazy About Her

Asad's P.O.V (Finally!)

Zoya

Zoya

Zoya

Zoya

Zoya...

Sigh. She is the only one who's been on my mind since the first time I saw her.

I remember when she first came out with her Aunt.

Gosh, she looked gorgeous. She was wearing green salwar-kameez which was showing her perfect curves. She looked fit. She always looks fit. Sometimes I have to bite my lip to avoid moaning in front of her. That'll be really awkward if I did. She didn't really out make up on that day. Which was nice. I don't like it when girls put a whole lot of makeup. I mean come on, it's you face, not a coloring book.

We all are in the living room right now. Just sitting and talking about the marriage. Zoya is sitting right in front of me, I'm just staring at her like a retard. She would catch me looking at her sometimes and blush, looking away. I think it's pretty cute.

I was not fond of this marriage before I met her. I mean, we went to a couple more places to look for the "Perfect girl" as my Ammi says. The few houses we went before were, well, awkward because the girls were all over me. When Ammi said to spend some alone time with them, they would take me to their room and try to be touchy. VERY touchy.

They would try to seduce me to accept the marriage thing, but I always denied it. Because I knew that they were not the one for me. Not even one of them. I'm not saying that they weren't pretty, they were, but their attitude was horribly and they didn't have one bit innocence in them. Hell, they weren't even pure. And by pure I mean didn't have any boyfriends in the past or any connection with a certain boy.

We were losing hope when my mom remembered Zoya. And it was perfect. I must say that this is the first thing that Ammi did for me and I like it. Actually, I LOVE it!

I can't wait for the marriage and the marriage night ;) I can just imagine doing stuff to her that will make her scream my name in pleasure.

God what am I thinking! Things this girl does to me.

I'm still staring at her like an owl. She looks really hot. Sexy as hell. She's just wearing her pjyamas and a simple red Elmo shirt, which makes her look cuter.

She's playing with Safaa. I can tell just by looking that Safaa loves her to death, and its only been what? A week? Safaa is always talking about her, how her dimples show when she smiles, how pretty her eyes are or how soft her hair is. She told me once that the eyes colour changes sometimes. Now that's one of the few more reasons why I'm crazy about her.

Yes, I said.

I'm crazy about her.

I'm in love.

I'm in love with Zoya Farooqui.

And no one else.

Sometimes I wonder if she feels the same about me? I hope so, because we are going to spend our entire lives with other. And I don't regret one bit.

She is so beautiful. The way her eyes go in a tiny shape like a half moon, the way her dimples show, the way she laughs and brings out her perfect pearly white teeth.

The way she speaks. Her voice sounds like heaven. So soft and smooth. You could just listen to it all day.

The way she blushes. She always looks away when she blushes, or bites her lower lip to stop her from smiling. My hormones shoot up when she does that.

The way she kisses. Her lips were so soft on mine. Moving perfectly. I felt sparks fly when I kissed her. Fireworks going off and a billion butterflies in my stomach. I could tell that I was her first kiss.

Her aunt told me everything about her. She says she's never had a boyfriend in her life. A lot of boys were attracted to her, but she paid no attention to them. Some even came home proposing to her. But she would always deny it.

This only makes her mine. All mine. All pure and only for me to have. And I'll make the best of it.

"Asad." Ammi calls me.

"Yes mum." I pull my eyes away from Zoya.

"What do you think?" She hands the laptop she was holding.

I look at it and my eyebrows shot up. It's a hotel in Paris.

"So?" Ammi asks again.

"What?" I say.

She chuckles and says

"What do you think silly?! Your honeymoon destination. In the city of love. Paris!" She says and takes the laptop away.

"It's ok." I say looking at Zoya, smirking.

She's looking at Safaa's hands while Safaa is sitting on her lap.

"What do you think honey?" My Ammi asks Zoya.

Her head shoots up, her eyes are wide and her cheeks are in a deep shade of pink.

She looks at me for a second then looks away again.

"Umm... its fine..." She says, looking back down at Safaa's hands while playing with them.

Ammi laughs and says

"Okay then, its settled. You guys are going to Paris and I want grandchildren soon" She says.

Everyone laughs. I chuckle a bit, rubbing the back of my neck. Imran pats me on the back and says

"It happens Bhaijaan, it happens" I chuckle again.

I look at Zoya and see Najma is teasing her, whispering things in her ear, making her blush again and again. While Safaa's just confused, giggling a bit when she sees Zoya blush at their remarks.

Zoya looks up and her light brown, golden color eyes meet my hazel ones. We kept looking at each other, so I decided to do something that will only make her blush more.

I winked at her.

Her eyes went wide and cheeks got in a rosy shade.

She looked away, still blushing madly.

I smirked. Knowing I got what I wanted.

And I'm happy with it.

Pre-cap : 

Leaning in and kissing me again, taking me by surprise, he let his weight, drop on me, our crouches touching.

~~~

"And that's what you'll be doing on our wedding night, probably the whole honeymoon." He said smirking at me.

Author's Note (A/N):

Yay! Finally Asad P.O.V, please tell me what you guys think.

Don't be a silent reader please!

Take care.

Previous Chapter : I Still Want My Kisses - Page 1

Next Chapter : That Was Hot - Page 19

Edited by SprinklesOfLove - 9 years ago
PreetLuvKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Asad P.O.V. LOVED IT
thks for PM
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Grandchildren already!!! First we need a honeymoon...
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Honeymoon in Paris & grandchildren soon
Thanks for pm
Gulaabo thumbnail
i just love it!!!
glad to know that the feelings are mutual!!!
continue soon
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
so asad to in love with her