Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjelin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is MAYA sister of Charu or Charu herself?
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ Anjelin, lol that's what we are waiting for.  Mr. K is keeping us in a lot of suspense, wonder what's up with Maya. 
Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Maya looks too old to be Charu's sister... lol
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Could she be Charu's birth mother?  She looks too young to be Charu's mother lol.
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lol
Are we getting our hopes up that this problem has to involve Charu? 
The suspense is still there, I watched today's quickly just so I know what happened but Maya refuses to tell. 😛
TT cheated someone with their wedding, fits her. 
They they showed someone mental, could be Charu.  😕
Edited by Shathirlala - 9 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail

Thendral Episode 1124, 30 April 2014

Sirippu vaithiyam kudumbam playing cards, Roja being frustrated while they continue to laugh, Kanaga and Kanugu linking Roja being frustrated. You know the usual. Wedding talk emerge between KK. Roja is stunned, her sister comes and Kanagu vents out his anger as Roja stands silently. She is chased out and says that she will never come there again.

Thulasi shows Tamizh's video to Deepa. Thulasi says that she's relieved after seeing the message. Thulasi says that she'll go to Pondicherry and concentrate on her studies. Deepa says that she has to go as she came here only after lying to he mum. After she leaves, she thinks that Tamizh is clearly in a big problem but let Thulasi be happy.

Thulasi phones Nila who is rambling on about Thulasi forgetting her. Thulasi says that she'll come there tomorrow. Siva comes over there. He's rambling showing his over confidence. Nila says that Thulasi will come here tomorrow. Siva says that he has only come here to chase her out of this college.

Deepa comes to see Prabha. She reveals Tamizh's video message incident. Deepa says that something's wrong as he's messaging only when Thulasi is demanding but not talking freely. She feels that someone is controlling and blackmailing him. Deepa says that they have to find the people behind this. Deepa suggests going to police to seek help on this matter, protect Thulasi and save Tamizh. Prabha agrees.

Shathirlala thumbnail

Damn that Maya suspense is still there 😆
I want to know
No, I need to know 😆😉
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. Deepa could not be fooled by thevfake video. That s my girl👏. Go Deepa go. 
I really loved thevway Deepa is being characterized. Though she takes unilateral decisions on
The business. Some times is irritating. Hope Kalyani drives this point across. TA was humoliated by Satya. Satya was adding insult to injury. I likevsome good smart action from Deepa and Prabha.
I really like Adam's acting. His expressionscare so real. Today Nila was looking very pretty in the red 
Dress.
I am liking the Sirippu vaidya kudumbam also. I lovevthecway they humiliate Roja who deserves it.
She has so much thimir despite being an ignorant fool.
Edited by Jan50 - 9 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Sathir

Me too I want to know ... what is Maya's secrecy.