Pyaar ki Intehaane 2 Last chap on pg 42 and Epilogue on pg 44 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
This siggy is really beautiful Alkaben!!

What a beautiful chapter-31 to mark the beginning of new thread of this superb FF and also to mark the beginning of new phase in AshNi's and Armaan-Mallika's lives!! Simply superb update Alkaben!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The Khana-khilana part was cute and bidaai part was quintessentially emotional. So well depicted!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ What I loved the most is the awesome dialogues and thoughts. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ You're unbeatable at writing so beautiful and so full of love, full of warmth dialogues!! So much loved Nidhi saying that she wants to live in Ashu's house where every smallest thing has her beloved "Ashuji ka sparsh" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Super-duper like to this wonderful thought. And equally super-duper like to Ashuji's thoughtfulness that he didnt want his doll Nidhi to miss her Baba ka ghar, hence in Baba ka makan also, he decorated their room just like how Nidhi's room was in her Maayka. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Aapke FF ke Ashuji ke toh kya kehne!! Jitni tareef kari jaaye utni kam hi hogi!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for this lovely chapter. Awaiting next part soon. ☺️
Lovely animated siggy Alkaben!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Alka, heartiest congratulations for the new thread!  Keep it up! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I will soon come back with my reviews for 30 and 31. πŸ˜Š
Hearty Congratulations Alka..for the 2nd thread..πŸ‘

Very nice continuation Alka di ! Marriage ke baad ke scenes are so beautiful here ! 
I just liked Armaan hugging all three.. Ashu,, Nidhi n Mallika.. Loved the scene !⭐️⭐️
Nice to see both the new couples relaxing at Shyama Aunty's home... Loved Nidhi's decision to start the new life from the kanpur house of Ashu instead of Hotel ! The most relishing place for her where Ashu has spend all his life.. what a way of the new life starting. !πŸ‘
A very heavy scene of Bidaai.. ! Got emotional... mujhhe meri shaadi yaad aa jati hai iss OS se.. I hardly can see a bidaai.. have seen my sis, bhabhi n then swati... πŸ˜³ Nidhi bhi ho gayi bidaa... Very emotional n beutiful scene... Kitna zaroori aur tough Bidaai ! 
A lovely scene at Baba's ghar.. with blinds on Nidhi's eyes n Ashu lifeted her to their room... And the room is exactly decorated as of Nidhi's room at her Baba's.. Wow ! This is love n this is life ! β€οΈ What a gift to Nidhi can be bigger than this ! β­οΈ
Love has started its life ! Lovely chapter after marriage ! Di you have woven it so nicely.. Thanks for the awesome narrative part !
Sorry for being late... πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful n Awesome siggy depicting so lovingly the Pyaar Ki Intehhan ! β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Edited by bawaswift - 9 years ago

Lovely Siggy and Avis showing Ashni's eternal love and their awesome moments !!! β­οΈβ­οΈ πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much Alka Di πŸ˜ƒ
To my dearest Alka

I wish you Peace in our small world...

As it's the most important thing nowadays!

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort. 

I wish you the Love of friends and family... 
And Peace within your heart. 

I wish you the Beauty of nature... 
That you may enjoy the work of God. 

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities... 
For those things that really matter in life. 

I wish you Generosity so you may share... 
All good things that come to you. 

I wish you Happiness and Joy... 
And Blessings for the New Year. 

I wish you the best of everything... 
That you so well deserve.

Dear Friend Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday

May God Bless You Dear Friend

May You Live Long My Friend

Have a stupendous day...blessed wd happiness health luv n laughter!!!!

Edited by deepaligupta197 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Tasha1994

first
Congrates and thank you Tasha