Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Heaetiest congrats on thread:2 Alkaben!! πŸ‘ πŸ₯³

Thank you Tupu.This was impossible without you all's support
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This siggy is really beautiful Alkaben!!

Thank you Tupu
parmarA thumbnail

What a beautiful chapter-31 to mark the beginning of new thread of this superb FF and also to mark the beginning of new phase in AshNi's and Armaan-Mallika's lives!! Simply superb update Alkaben!! πŸ‘Thank you Tupu

The Khana-khilana part was cute and bidaai part was quintessentially emotional. So well depicted!! ⭐️ What I loved the most is the awesome dialogues and thoughts. ❀️ You're unbeatable at writing so beautiful and so full of love, full of warmth dialogues!! So much loved Nidhi saying that she wants to live in Ashu's house where every smallest thing has her beloved "Ashuji ka sparsh" πŸ‘ Super-duper like to this wonderful thought. And equally super-duper like to Ashuji's thoughtfulness that he didnt want his doll Nidhi to miss her Baba ka ghar, hence in Baba ka makan also, he decorated their room just like how Nidhi's room was in her Maayka. πŸ‘ Aapke FF ke Ashuji ke toh kya kehne!! Jitni tareef kari jaaye utni kam hi hogi!! πŸ˜ƒ I want this Ashutosh in KTLK too.But kya kar sakte hai?

Thanks for this lovely chapter. Awaiting next part soon. ☺️I am updating next chapter soon

Thank you tupu for your beautiful reply.
parmarA thumbnail

Lovely animated siggy Alkaben!! πŸ‘

Thank you Tupu.Me too like this
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Alka, heartiest congratulations for the new thread!  Keep it up! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I will soon come back with my reviews for 30 and 31. πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: floridadoc

Hearty Congratulations Alka..for the 2nd thread..πŸ‘

Thank you Florida
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Very nice continuation Alka di ! Marriage ke baad ke scenes are so beautiful here ! Thank you Bawa and sorry for late reply

I just liked Armaan hugging all three.. Ashu,, Nidhi n Mallika.. Loved the scene !⭐️⭐️
Nice to see both the new couples relaxing at Shyama Aunty's home... Loved Nidhi's decision to start the new life from the kanpur house of Ashu instead of Hotel ! The most relishing place for her where Ashu has spend all his life.. what a way of the new life starting. !πŸ‘Yes but here Ashutosh change his plan
A very heavy scene of Bidaai.. ! Got emotional... mujhhe meri shaadi yaad aa jati hai iss OS se.. I hardly can see a bidaai.. have seen my sis, bhabhi n then swati... πŸ˜³ Nidhi bhi ho gayi bidaa... Very emotional n beutiful scene... Kitna zaroori aur tough Bidaai ! 
A lovely scene at Baba's ghar.. with blinds on Nidhi's eyes n Ashu lifeted her to their room... And the room is exactly decorated as of Nidhi's room at her Baba's.. Wow ! This is love n this is life ! β€οΈ What a gift to Nidhi can be bigger than this ! β­οΈYes Ashutosh is emotional here but not emotional fool.
Love has started its life ! Lovely chapter after marriage ! Di you have woven it so nicely.. Thanks for the awesome narrative part !Thank you so much Bawa for your appreciation 
Sorry for being late... πŸ˜ƒ

@Bawa i am still editing my cooment that i wanted to post a new chap. Edited by parmarA - 9 years ago