MY New vm's
This is my try only.Don't know i am succeeded or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcrRQZmSLX4
Edited by parmarA - 9 years ago
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

[url=http://www.picgifs.com/glitter-text-generator/]

Nidhi was overwhelmed by Ashutosh's thought.

She was feeling that she is on seventh clouds.

Nidhi:Lekin jee,aapne toh kahaa tha ki hum Kanpur jayenge.Toh fir aap muze yahaa kyon?

Ashutosh:Doll,aaj toh aap muze Ashutosh bulaiye.Aur raha sawal aapko yahaa lane ka toh Kanpur me hum log abhi jate aur fir kal wapis aapko pagphere ke liye aana padega.Toh socha ki aaj raat yahi rahete hai kal pagphere ke baad chale jayenge.Aur fir Bhai aur bhabhi kal Honeymoon ke liye Australia ja rahe hai aur baba yahi ruknewale hai toh hum bhi kal hi jayenge.Waise aapne hume puchha nahi ki hum Honeymoon ke liye kahaa ja rahe hai?

Nidhi ne Ashutosh ke baho ko apne gale me dala aur apna sar Ashutosh ke dil pe rakha aur boli,"Jahaa aapki yeh majboot bahe hai wahaa mera HM.Chahe kahi bhi ho.But muze abhi aapka kamareme jana hai.But woh impossible hai na?

Ashutosh apne knee pw baith gaya aur bola,"Jo hukum meri doll.Hum meri duniya me chalte hai.Muze pata tha ki aap aisa hi karengi.

Nidhi:sachi?lekin abhi ja sakte hai?

Ashutosh ne Nidhi ko apni god me uthaya aur bola,"Sure ja sakte hai.Lekin aap apni aankhe nahi kholengi.Promise?

Nidhi:Promise

And Ashutosh hold Nidhi in his arms tightly and after some walkable distance he loose his arm and he put her down.

She opened her eyes and she was shocked.

The room was decorated ditto as Ashutohs's room of Kanpur.But here his room was full with Nidhi and his pictures of Mahabaleshwar and some of their engegment pics.That room was fully decorated with soft candles and bed was decorated with red and orchid flowers.

Nidhi was like dreaming a beautiful dream.She run towards Ashutosh and she hug him tightly."Aap toh mere hero ho.Perfect husband.I love you so so much."

Ashutosh:My doll.I love you too.Ab batao tum kya chahti ho?bhuk lagi hai?

Nidhi:Matlab aapne sari taiyaari kar li hai?Yahaa khana kahaa milega?yahaa toh koi raheta bhi nahi hai?

Ashutosh:Doll,aaj ki raat yehi humara ghar hai.Sirf tum aur main dono ka ghar.Aur yeh tum bhi janati ho ki main tumhari har pasand janata hoo.Toh thoda kuchh kha lo.

And they both came to kitchen.

Ashutosh Nidhi ko lekar kitchen  ki taraf chal diya.

Usne Nidhi ka haath kaske apne hatho me pakada hua tha.

Kitchen puri taraf saaf suthara tha.

Nidhi:Aap toh muze kuchh khilane ke liye lekar aaye the.Yahaa toh kuchh bhi nahi hai.

Ashutosh ne Fridge khokar Nidhi ko dikhaya.Usme Ready Pizza the.Jinhe sirf Oven me garam karne the.

Ashutosh ne Nidhi ka fav pizza nikala aur use Oven me garam karne rakha.

Nidhi:Aap mera kitna khayal rakhte hai.

Ashutosh: Doll,yeh kya baat hui?har baar Thank you bologi kya?warna muze tumse har Thank you ke liye deal karni padegi?

Nidhi:Matlab?

Ashutosh:BHul gai?Mahabaleshwar?woh kiss ki deal.Socho tab toh humari sirf Engegment hui thi.Ab toh humari shadi ho chuki hai.

Nidhi:Ha janati hoo.Lekin aap toh bahut shariff hai na?

Ashutosh:Achha dar lagne laga toh muze shariff bana diya kyo?

Nidhi:Aapse dar?main darti nahi kisi se.

Ashutohs look at her.She was teasing him and laughing.

Ashutosh ran towards her and she started running.

Ashutosh:Nidhi,doll ruk jao.Tum gir jaogi.Tumne itna heavy ghagra pahena hua hai.Main nahi bhagta bus.

Nidhi:Main toh aapke pakad me hi toh aana chahti hoo.

And she ran towards Ashutohs aur Ashutosh ne uske liye apni dono bahe khol di.

Ashutosh ne use uthaya and he kissed her forehead.Then his hands were at Nidhi's neck.Tabhi Microwave oven ka buzzer baja.

Ashutosh:Doll,aapka pizza ready hai.Woh kha lijiye fir main apne mission ke liye ready hota hoo

And he winked at Nidhi

Nidhi:Jee,yeh ghar toh kab se band pada hai.Toh yahaa itni saaf safai kaise?

Ashutosh:Doll,muze tumhari har pasand na-pasand ka andaja hai.Isiliye tumhe kab kya chahiye iska pata tumse jyada muze reheta hai.Dekho tumhare liye maine pizza lakar rakhe hai,Ice-cream bhi hai aur ghar ka khana bhi.SirfOven me garam karke khana hai.

Nidhi was overwhelmed by his concerned and love for her.

Jaise hi woh mudi use Ashutosh ki dono majboot baho ne gher liya.

Now she was melting in his arms.Her heartbeats became fast and she was like dreaming for his dreamboy.

Nidhi put her Hands on Ashutohs's chest and was just started to rub it.

Ab Ashutosh bhi bahekne laga tha.But still he controled and she told Nidhi,"Doll,aapko is heavy dress aur jwellery me unconfortable feel ho raha hoga.Toh tum chaho toh  shower le aao.

Nidhi came to Ashutohs and put her arma on Ashutohs's chest,"Aapko pata hai aaj toh meri sari jwellery aapko nikalni hoti hai aur fir Aapko muze Muhdikhai bhi deni padegi.

Ashutohs took her hands in his hand,"Matlab aaj aap puri tarah se mere kabje me.

Nidhi:Yes my darling and she was like,"Ooff,yeh maine kya keh diya?

Ashutohs feel happy that she addressed him like.Sweet heart.

Ashutosh Ne Nidhi ko apni bahome uthaya aur use apne room me le gaya.

Nidhi ko usne bed pe bithaya.

Now this is Nidhi's turn to shy.She was shying like she was meeting Ashutosh first time.She forgot that she teased Ashutosh for this so many times.

Ashutosh band towards Nidhi's face and kissed her on her Ghunghat.And then he just pulled her Ghunghat.But it was stiched with safety-Pin.So he became helpless.

Nidhi support him to unpin her ghunghat.When ghunghat unpin it fall on the floor and Nidhi's beauty.

Then his hands started roaming on her body and Nidhi was leading in deep and beautiful Fantasy land.She forgot everything.

Ashutosh slowly moved to her neckless and just put his hand to remove it and his touch was driving Nidhi crazy and she only says,"Ouchhh"and Ashutosh love to hear her ouchhh with fantasy and he put his lips on her neck.His saliava was like ice on desert.His touch,his smell of his body and his passion was enough for Nidhi.She put her hands on Ashutosh's Heart and she could hear the Chennai Express heartbeats that Ashutohs was having.

She too unbutton Ashutosh's Sherwani and her hands was hugging him inside his sherwani.Now he understand what Nidhi want?And Nidhi too..

Nidhi ko Ashutohs ne halke se bed par litaya and he started the journey of love with kissing her forehead and she was melting like ice.Ashutohs came to her lips and his lips started talking with Nidhi's lips.NIdhi too giving full support to him and he hold him so tightly.

They are unable to take a breathe now and Ashutosh realize it and he realesed Nidhi and he lie near Nidhi.She was looking at him.

Ashutosh:I am sorry doll.

Nidhi:main aapse baat nahi karoongi.Kyon sorry?I love you jee.And this is our Suhaag raat.Now you are going to Formal.I don't like your attitude.I want you completely.As my breath.As my soul.Main humare bich me toh hawa ko bhi nahi lana chahti aur aap sorry ki baat kar rahe hai.This is the most beautiful night and i want to make it most remarkable night till my life.

And she just pushed him towards her and just say,"Main aapki biwi hoo.Koi girlfriend nahi.I love you and after some hesitation she said,"Ashutosh"

His Ashutohs was enough for him and he take her in his strong arms and."I love you Doll.My sweet doll.Now no hesitation and no sorry.just pyaar and pyaar.

He just pull Nidhi's dori of her blouse and Nidhi shyly wraped herself in a blanket.Ashutosh was enjoying Nidhi's each and every action.Now he was so mad and want her.

He throw the blanket and was checking out Nidhi shamelessly.Nidhi pahele sharma gai but then she put both her hands towards her heart.She remembered her words that Ashutosh made a promise that this will be their beautiful night and she will have to support her.

She open her arms and invite Ashutosh to come in her arms.Ashutosh rushed towards her arms and his lips start testing every curved of her barebody.Ashutosh's love, his touch,was enough for Nidhi.

Nidhi wanted it more and more and her desires to make Ashutosh only him.She carelessly put her lips near Ashutosh's ear and she just speak,"Ashutosh,I love you for this.You and only you are in my heart,in my  soul and my entire body want you and your touch,your kiss your action.Your muscles and your touch is my Fantasy.I feel sensation when you touch me,When you kiss me.I fall deep and deep with your action.You are my desire and i want you completely.Love me Ashutosh.I love you so so much"

And she bites his ears.Her bite was so passionate and full of love that her tears came from her eyes and Ashutosh watched it.He was so touched by her action that he take Nidhi in her arms and pushed her on the bed and took position to give her his complete and most romantic love.He just took her lips in his lips and Nidhi was in full mood to bear the most romatic journey of their new life.His one hit made Nidhi completely his.

After that love Nidhi was so happy and she was completely feeling his love and his strength.Ashutohs took her in his strong hand and kissed her,"Yeh toh sirf Shuruat hai doll.I promise you ki aaj ki raat tumhare liye na bhulnewali raat hogi."

Nidhi was on Ashutohs's chest,"Woh kaise?"

Their bare body still touching each other under the blanket.Ashutohs still holding Nidhi in his arms and Nidhi was resting on Ashutosh's chest.

Ashutosh just turn back towards the table and he brings a packet and gave it to Nidhi,"This is your gift my doll.My fantasy,my love.Aapko yeh sare dresses muze pahenke dikhane hai.Abhi isi waqt.

Nidhi:Yahi?bed pe?

Ashutosh:of course.Mere samne.Maine kahaa tha ki aaj ki raat no hesitation only pyaar pyaar.I mean that doll.Main tumhe in sare kapado me dekhna chahta hoo.Tumhe pyaar karna chahta hoo.

Nidhi:Jo hukum my sweetheart.

Ashutosh:Kya baat hai.Aaj toh aapne mera naam bhi liya aur muze sweetheart bhi bula rahe hai.Qayamat dhane ka irada hai.Waise yeh dresses aap pahenegi toh qayamat toh apne aap aa jayegi.

Nidhi:Chaliye main ek dress lekar bathroom me jati hooo aur shower lekar aati hoo.Aap bhi tab tak fresh ho jaiye.

Ashutosh:Chalo na hum ek hi bathroom me

Nidhi:Major saheb,abhi toh puri zindagi hai humare pas.

Ashutosh:Theek hai aaj jane deta hoo lekin kal no excuse.Only action.

Nidhi:Theek hai.Lekin aap ek dress choice toh kariye.

Ashutosh:Isme ek pink dress hai.Wohi pahen lena.Waise bhi woh tumhare badan pe jyada der tak rehenewala nahi hai.

Nidhi:Kya?Kya kahaa aapne?

Ashutosh:Kuchh nahi.I am waiting for my doll in this beautiful dress and want to love you more.So jaldi.

Nidhi apne aap ko aaine me dekhne lagi.

Ashutosh ke saath bitaye har pal use yaad aane lage aur woh sharam se pani pani ho rahi thi,"Ashutosh,janu aapko pata nahi hai shayad ek ladki apne Suhaag raat ki sej pe kya chahti hai?but aapne toh muze pyaar se nehela diya.You showered me by your love your strength.Mera rom rom aapke sparsh se pulkit ho gaya.My body needs more and more love from you.Yeh aapko aur muze dono ko pata hai ki humari zindagi kitni unpredictable hai.Is milan ke baad humare hisse me judaai hai.Toh yahi pal hum puri tarah ek dusreme khokar bita lete hai.Na jane kal kya ho.Main bhi aapko khush rakhana chahti hoo.I am ready to shower you with my love.

And she took a quick shower and wrapped herself in a towel and open the packet.She was shocked by seeing that dress.It was too short and backless.Pink coloured dress with a big zip.She smiled herself.She wear that dress and looked herself she was looking stunning.She came from bathroom and she caught Ashutosh in front of the mirror.He was combing his hair.He was in his routine trouser and his towel was on his shoulder.

He was singing a song,"Oh saathi re tere bina kya jeena"

Nidhi was observing his curve.First time she is watching his bare chest and muscles so clearly.She remebered each and every action of Ashutosh.His cherity,his love for her.his care for her and his anger.She was like dry and want to be wet by Ashutoshonly.She want to colored by him.She want to stand like a statue and she want Ashutosh to put life in her.He was like Oxygen for her body and she want maximum Oxygen.

She just rushed towards Ashutosh and hugged him tightly from his back.Ashutosh was shocked to see her like this.

She came in front of Ashutosh and put her lips on his chest.She told Ashutosh,"Muze apni bahome le lijiye.Please.I want to love you madly."she started kissing his body his chest,his lips.his hair and his shoulder too.Her lips were making homepage to his every part and Ashutosh will have to do one thing only.

He just unzipped her dress and

Ek murat khadi pyaar ki
Dil ko dhadkane ke liye

Ek booth tha khada 
Pyaar ki duniya basane ke liye

Woh pyaar hi kya?jo dard na de sake
Woh ishq hi kya?jo aasoo na de sake

Him unke sparsh se duniya bhul jate hai
Duniya kya hum toh khud ko bhi bhul jate hai

Edited by parmarA - 9 years ago
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update alka di.so romantic
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

wonderful update alka di.so romantic

ha woh toh hona hi tha.Had you seen video mixes?
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: parmarA

ha woh toh hona hi tha.Had you seen video mixes?

yes they are wonderful
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: parmarA

Thank you Tupu.This was impossible without you all's support

🤗
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Great efforts at first try Alkaben!! 👏
ttrocks thumbnail