The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

[Pansh/Yara]--My Best Friends Brother...[part 2 updated]pg 4

BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
MY BEST FRIENDS BROTHER...

Prologue...

Gal : Mom u can do this... Hum bhi aap ke sath chal sakte hai na... Plz plz plz...
Boy : ya ma.. Hum bhi aapke sath hi challenge...
Mom : Chup.. Hum log koi vacation pe JA nahi rahe hai... It's ur dad's business trip panchi...
Panchi : toh kya ma??
Mom: it's going to be a 2 month business trip dear..
Boy : ma.. Mein aapke bina nahi the sakta... Plz hame bhi le chaliye na..
Mom : Arey .. Ranveer samjha karro na beta..

So ... Why wer the besties cum siblings n their mom arguing.. Well the reason was panchis mom n dad wer gonna attend a business trip of 2 months.. N it's not the vacation ke unke bache bhi unke sath hi chale.. Unke college n studies ka kya hoga?? So 4 that reason Panchi ke mom ne decide kiya ke they wer gonna live with there neighbours cum family friends cum business partners...

N unke business partners the non other than kiya n KD ke parents... The 4 people wer gonna go to Bangkok 4 the business trip.. N decided ke there kids would stay together... In any one of the houses... So that they wouldn't be alone n have some company,,,

Panchi n kiya ko koi problem nahi thi with each other... Because they wer besties... But panchi always liked KD .. N facing him was always a hell of a task... Ranveer was best friends with KD but then he was not at all comfortable with sharing a house with kiya.. Not that he was shy but because he always feared that he would cross his limits the minute he sees her...

MEANWHILE IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD ...

Gal : nahi nahi nahi nahi,,, fail ho jaungi par yaha 2 months ke liye akele nahi rahungi...
Boy : same goes with me mom...

Mom: tum log pagal ho Gaye ho,, just shut up.. N listen to me the last time.. Tum log iss ghar Mein panchi n ranveer ke sath rahane wale ho at any cost... Do u get it Miss.kiya n Mr.KD??

Both : yes mom..
Well the prob here was same as well... Kiya liked ranveer n well KD was sure if he would see panchi he would surely pin her to the wall n kiss her like there's no tomorrow...

So here's the prologue...
Plz like n comment..

Love
Ayesha...

INDEX

PART 1 - pg 2Edited by Craziness123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha well its a hatke take n does not seem to go with the established jodis... but koi nahi yaar me loved the basic frame that you gave... n so wanna read more... yes need to broaden my vision a little bit but will definitely give it a try since the start promised passion n fireworks...

Thanks for this n hoping you do continue soon.

Neha
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️⭐️ Ek dum mast!!! Thanks 🤗🤗
If not Kisha then Yara 
I dunno how much to thank you! I always wanted this crazy idea of cross couples 🤪
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!!!
THANKS A LOT! I LOVED IT!😳😳
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice staring
different approach
we looking forward to read more

..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept 😊
something different
actually I don't like YaRa much but I love PanSh so would like read more 😃
BeyondDreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sneha02

Ayesha well its a hatke take n does not seem to go with the established jodis... but koi nahi yaar me loved the basic frame that you gave... n so wanna read more... yes need to broaden my vision a little bit but will definitely give it a try since the start promised passion n fireworks...

Thanks for this n hoping you do continue soon.

Neha

Well thanks 4 the comment n appreciation.. Will cont ASAP...
BeyondDreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

⭐️⭐️Ek dum mast!!! Thanks🤗🤗

If not Kisha then Yara
I dunno how much to thank you! I always wanted this crazy idea of cross couples🤪
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!!!
THANKS A LOT! I LOVED IT!😳😳

We are so similar in this then... I've always wanted the cross couples fiction.. Par koi likhti hi nahi hai... So Thot y not I start n others Atleast give it a try...
BeyondDreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madhuras_Rule

Nice concept 😊
something different
actually I don't like YaRa much but I love PanSh so would like read more 😃

Well even I don't like yara much.. No offended.. But then agar panchi KD ko pair kar hi Rahi hu then y not ranveer n kiya...
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oye jaldi shuru karo 😳 I can't wait to read Yara ⭐️⭐️
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Craziness123

Well even I don't like yara much.. No offended.. But then agar panchi KD ko pair kar hi Rahi hu then y not ranveer n kiya...

Hehehe...good logic ayesha... me loves Pansh too...