Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

Oye jaldi shuru karo😳I can't wait to read Yara⭐️⭐️

Definitely .. Aaj sham tak update kar dungi... Hope u like it..
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha02

Hehehe...good logic ayesha... me loves Pansh too...

Well thanks...
nothereanymore thumbnail
Res..
abhi ke liye.. will unres on thurseday...
Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Ayesha.. nice concept dear though mujhe apne brain thoda open karna padega to see  rahi as siblings coz i can never imaine them apart..
but i like pansh so lookin forward to it.. dont like yara much though...
but still waiting for ur update...i m sure its gonna be gr8...coz it looks rally interesrting..
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali1805

hey Ayesha.. nice concept dear though mujhe apne brain thoda open karna padega to see rahi as siblings coz i can never imaine them apart..

but i like pansh so lookin forward to it.. dont like yara much though...
but still waiting for ur update...i m sure its gonna be gr8...coz it looks rally interesrting..

Well thank u... Even I dnt like yara much.. But like I said agar I'm pairing Pansh toh y not yara.. Lol..
I'll update it today itself...

Love
Ayesha..
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Part 2

As decided the two families decided to meet in the Desai house... Well Panchi's parents n Ranveer wer ready with their luggage ... They went to the Desai family...

The Desai Family welcomed the Rastogi Family ...
Praveen(kiya n KD ke papa) : aao ranvijay n prachi.. (Panchis parents) ... Bacho tum bhi aao.. Kiya n KD Tumhara wait kar rahe hai...

Though the reality was kiya n KD wer absolutely against the plan of staying with RV n Panchi...

However though reluctantly the 4 agreed by the persistence by their parents... Though they had a boon of staying with their best buddies but there was also a bane of sharing a house with their crushes..

RV n Panchi entered along with their parents n greeted kiya n KDz parents..

KD n kiya wer in their respective rooms thinking about how they wer going to tackle n handle the situation... However they climbed down the stairs n came down to bid farewell to their parents as well as their uncle n aunt...

The authoritative faculty ( parents ) left after giving hell lot of instructions.. Like
- no parties in the house
- sleeping on time
- eating on time
- no missing school
- no junk food
- no fighting like wolfs n bears
- no destruction of house property
N the list goes soo on n on...

Well even the parents knew none of them would be implemented... But still wat to do and wat not to do things list was given to them...

Finally the house was left to them.. KD n RV hugged each other while Panchi and Kiya just shared a smile... Well KD n RV wer to stay in KDz room n Panchi was to stay with Kiya ...

Well did I mention one thing?? Well if I dint then I'll do it now.. They wer not only left alone but the house holds chores wer to be done by them only..,!! They wer to iron there own clothes , to clean the house by them selves ... N well the laundry would be done by the dry-cleaning shop people but the MAIN THING that they wer worried about was the COOKING PART...

Well everyone must be thinking ki why not they call some one to cook for them... But their parents had decided that they would cook on their own... Panchi knew how to cook well.. N well Kiya she also knew a little about cooking unlike the boys who don't even know the C of cooking...

However they need not take tension for that day as there parents wer kind enough to cook for them... They all ate in silence taking in the events of the day and realising that all this was for REAL...
They ate and departed to their respective rooms after greeting each other.. They told that they would meet each other directly in the night...

IN KIYAZ ROOM...

K : So Panchi Bol kya karna hai??
P : Arey ... Mein kya bolu?? Tu hi hamesha ki Tarah batade...
K : thik hai... Let's talk..
P : bout wat??
K : u no na Panchi.. Phir pretend kyu karti hai ??
P : ok fine... Mujhe toh bohut hi ajeeb feel ho raha hai Kiya...n wat bout u??

Well the girls wer talking about KD n RV.. They knew their best friends feelings towards their siblings...

MEANWHILE IN KDz ROOM...

The boys conversation was no different... They wer as well talking about Kiya n Panchi...well best buddies know about each other's love life ... Rite??

Time passed n they dint know fit how long they had locked themselves in their rooms... It was 9:00 wen KD knocked the door of Kiyaz room... How he wished that Panchi shouldn't open the door... But to his luck it was Panchi who opened it... Both wer feeling awkward ... It was then that Kiya decided to intervene in the situation..
K : kya hua KD ??
KD : umm ... Vo ... Actually... Haa vo dinner ka time ho Gaya hai ... Tum Dono niche aa Jao.. ( he told all this in a breath without looking at Panchi and immediately after that left from there leaving a hysterically laughing kiya...)
P : Kiya... Bohut hassi aa Rahi hai na... Ab Dekho Mein kya karti hu..

With that she grabbed Kiyaz hand and took her to the dinning hall were RV n KD wer waiting fur their girls..all the way Kiya was laughing... But after seeing RV .. She immediately stopped laughing... She was conscious around him... Well same was with Panchi...

R : so Kiya and moti...( before he could continue KD and panchi snapped at him.. While KD was smiling sheepishly , Panchi was blushing as KD took her side..)

R : sorry baba... So girls...?? ( he looked at KD as if asking him wether it was ok to which KD hit him) ..
Amyways... Dinner ready hai ..
P : nonu.. Hum log andhe nahi hai.. Hume Dikh raha hai..
[All the 3 - KD , panchi n kiya laughed at that leaving RV fuming...]

Without uttering a single word RV sat on his chair...well panchi had some other plan...to take revenge from kiya she sat beside KD without thinking the consequences...

At this gesture of Panchi, all were shocked ... Even Panchi herself was.. Without uttering any other word Kiya sat beside RV.. The dinner was a silent one ,. Every one confused as what to speak... The dinner was over and everyone departed to there rooms...

NEXT MORINING...

Panchi being the overly matured person of the group woke up first... She tried to wake kiya up but in vain.. She was left with only one choice .. Water.. She splashed water on her and bravo her mission was accomplished...
K : panchiii...
P : kiyaaa...
And with this they both started laughing...
K : JA n boys ko Utha...
P : Mein kyu?? Tu bhi toh jaa sakti hai na??
K : Mein zarur jaati par kisine mujhe completely Drench kar diya hai...
P : ok fine.. Par kal tum jaogi... Deal??
K : fine.. Deal..ab Jao .. Varna hum late ho jaenge...

Panchi toh forcefully went to KDz room and knocked it... Little did she know what was about to happen next... She was greeted with an amazing sight... KD ... Sweat soaked without a t shirt on...

Guys Bakki ka part by 12...
Plz like n comment...
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st to comment! 
Finally part 1 ⭐️
Warm up update huh 😆😉
Not much Yara 😭
Update soon! Next part mein I'm expecting something more of Yara 
Ajjeb bhi lag raha hai Kisha brother sister😆😆
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha... it was hilarious n funny n cute...
Good start yaar...
These four trapped in a house...sounds so much fun...n love their initial hesitation...
N panchi n kia were soo cute together...
Those rules are going to be taken for a toss...m waiting...
N waiting for the romance to start as well..
Thanks for this

Neha
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

1st to comment!

Finally part 1⭐️
Warm up update huh😆😉
Not much Yara😭
Update soon! Next part mein I'm expecting something more of Yara
Ajjeb bhi lag raha hai Kisha brother sister😆😆

Thanks a lot... Sry ...
Sry coz Meine yara par jyada concentrate nahi kiya..
Pakka next update... Both the couples will rock..

Love
Ayesha...
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha02

Ayesha... it was hilarious n funny n cute...

Good start yaar...
These four trapped in a house...sounds so much fun...n love their initial hesitation...
N panchi n kia were soo cute together...
Those rules are going to be taken for a toss...m waiting...
N waiting for the romance to start as well..
Thanks for this

Neha

Thank u for appreciating the idea...
I'm glad u liked it...
Will update ASAP...
Romance hopefully next update Mein shuru ho jaaega...

Love
Ayesha...