[Pansh/Yara]--My Best Friends Brother...[part 2 updated]pg 4 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Ok this was AWESOME πŸ‘
it was difficult for me to see Rahi as bro-sis but if you are giving me my PanSh then anything for them
thus was hilarious loved kiya and panchi's bond
and now I want to see more PanSh and I know you will give me ...sorry us right πŸ˜‰
thank you soo much
love you

lots and lots of love
Madhura πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Madhuras_Rule

Ok this was AWESOME πŸ‘
it was difficult for me to see Rahi as bro-sis but if you are giving me my PanSh then anything for them
thus was hilarious loved kiya and panchi's bond
and now I want to see more PanSh and I know you will give me ...sorry us right πŸ˜‰
thank you soo much
love you

lots and lots of love
Madhura πŸ˜ƒ

I'm glad u liked it...
Yup... Next chap will hav loads of Yara and Pansh as wel...
This cho was just a warm up type...

Love
Ayesha...
Hey.. Ayesha.. really nice start... although it was difficult for me to imagine rahi as sibling but koi nahi ur story seems interesting...
I really liked the Kian and Ransh part a lot...
And yeah the rules are gonna be lost in thin air..
really lookin forward to it...
Do continue soon..
Originally posted by anjali1805

Hey.. Ayesha.. really nice start... although it was difficult for me to imagine rahi as sibling but koi nahi ur story seems interesting...
I really liked the Kian and Ransh part a lot...
And yeah the rules are gonna be lost in thin air..
really lookin forward to it...
Do continue soon..

Thanks...keep reading...
Next part is up...

Part 3

To say Panchi was shocked would be an understatement... She was stunned , shocked and mesmerised at the same time... She couldn't believe that KD was shirtless , sweat soaked ,and looking at her... Wait what?? Looking at her??

As if hit by a current bolt KD and Panchi shouted... Panchi shouting and looking away would be ok but KD shouting and dramatically covering his naked torso was over the top thought Panchi... As if reading her mind and realising his stupidity KD at once behaved like a man but quickly grabbed a T-shirt which was near by and wore it without thinking that he was sweat soaked...

KD : Panchi u can turn...
P : vo.. I'm so sry.. M..mu.mujhe Pata nahi tha ke tum iss time pe exercise..
KD : it's ok Panchi... Vaise bhi galti meri hai.. Mujhe without a t-shirt door nahi Kholna chahiye tha.. Vo actually Meine Socha ki Kiya hai... Coz she knows ke abhi Mein exercise karta hoon... So..

It was then that hit Panchi..kiya had done it wantedly... Though Panchi was the most sensible , at times like these she also had the rule TIT FOR TAT... Panchi then decided that like her even Kiya should be facing a situation like this or worst than this... And like wise she thought of something... But in that something she would need KDz help...

P : KD ...
KD : haan bolo Panchi..
P : kya tum plz meri help kar sakte ho??plz plz plz...

KD was taken aback by her outburst but then again he would do ANYTHING just to spend quality time with her...
KD : haan ofcourse.. Vaise karna kya hai...

Panchi told him her plan... KD wasn't expecting this outright burst from her... But still he did so because he himself had a benefit...

Saying the plan Panchi told him to get ready for college along with RV..

Panchi came back to their room ... And the sight she saw was boiling her blood.. Kiya was laughing hysterically ...

K : toh Panchi.. Body mast hai na KD ki??
P : I'll never spare you for this Kiya...
K : well let's see...
P : let's see then..anyways chal ready ho jaa... College hai remember??
K : kya yaar... Chal na Aaj bunk karte hai... It'll be damn fun...
P : no way... Chal ab ready ho jaa..I don't wanna be late... N finals bhi 1 month Mein hai...
K : ok madam...

All of them got ready... And assembled in the dinning area...
P :I'll have bread butter...
RV :kya yaar Panchi ..?? Mujhe vo pasand nahi hai Pata hai na ...
P : nonu meri baat toh Sunna kar,.. Mein butter - bread... Tere French toasts ready hai...
K : Mere liye??
P : madam aapko cornflakes ache lagte hai with strawberries ... So aapke freshly cut strawberries cornflakes ke bowl ke pass hai...
K and RV : aur KD ke liye..?? (Teasingly)
P : KD ke liye oats ready hai...with 1 bowl skimmed milk , no sugar at all ,
1 spoon added cream , with 2 toasted breads to accompany with...

All the 3 of them were looking at her as if she had grown 2 more heads..
P : what?
RV : tujhe kaise Pata ke vo oats aise khata hai??
P : haa.. Vo ... Vo ... Aunty ne Bataya... Bas bohut baate Karli... Jaldi khao ... We are getting late..

They had their break fat ASAP and left for their college... Panchi locked the doors and left... RV , KD and Kiya wer waiting for her in the parking lot...

Panchi came their... KD and RV turned on their bikes... Kiya like always was about to sit behing KD wen all of a sudden Panchi piped in..

P : Mein Aaj KD ke sath jaungi...

RV and Kiya wer shocked like hell..they weren't expecting the most shy girl to tell them that she would sit with her secret love... But somehow they dint fail to notice the no-expression-at-all face of KD...

RV : Panchi tu thik toh hai na??
K : exactly... Tu thik toh hai na??
P : kyu ? Mhjhe kya hua hai??
RV : tu sach Mein KD ke sath...??
P : haan Nonu...
Wen no reply came from RV and Kiya..
P : toh agar CID COUPLE ka interrogation Khatum ho Gaya ho toh can we plz proceed?? [ she wantedly emplacused on the word COUPLE which indeed just earned a blush from both of them and followed by a glare from Kiya ]

" hey Bhagwaan..., Mein kitni stupid hu... Revenge ke challar Mein khud ko hi problem Mein phasaa daala.." Thot Panchi... However her chain of thots was broken wen KD called out her name and asked her to sit...

She though reluctantly agreed... She sat behind him... KD started his BLACK DUCATI and speed -off first as per Panchi's instructions leaving behind the CID COUPLE...

RV : Kiya aaram se...
K : hmm.. Thanks..,
RV : Kis liye??
K : vo mujhe drop Karne ke liye...
RV : oh God... Dnt tell me ur serious... Yeh bhi koi thanks Bolne ki baat hai??
K : sorry..
RV : Kiya.. Friend ship ka first rule...
Dosti Mein no sorry no thank u... [ RV said it in a typical filmy way earning a beautiful laughter from Kiya]

RV was mesmerised by her laughter... He was just staring her... Kiya sensing it stopped at once and turned her head in a different direction blushing hard...

RV : chale?i guess Moti n KD have are far gone...
K : yup ... Let's go...

Kiya sat behind him... And they too speed-off... They weren't expecting to see KD and Panchi on their way.. But to their immense shock they wer just there at a distance with Panchi standing behind KD... And KD checking the engine...

A/N :
Chapter bohut lamba ho Gaya hai...
Plz like and comment guys... Edited by Craziness123 - 9 years ago
ResπŸ˜ƒ
Unres! πŸ˜›
Sorry. .Late replyπŸ˜›
Loved it!! Thankewww sooo much!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hayee mere Yara β­οΈβ­οΈ
Mesmerising Yara part!!
Wowieee! Loved it! 
Waiting for the next update! 
When will you update next? πŸ˜³
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 9 years ago
Ayesha...itne rocking chapters never ending ho toh bhi chalenge babe..bring it on...
Wow..so the cutesy romance begins..
A well balanced chapter must say
Panchi all embarrassed n red...omg...n kd shirtless...what a sight..n then she actually proposes to sit behind kd...wow I loved it...apne hi plan mein phans gayi...what fun
A fun naughty n subtly romantic chapter..really liked it dear
Thanks

Nehq
Originally posted by SweetAndSpice

ResπŸ˜ƒ
Unres!πŸ˜›
Sorry. .Late replyπŸ˜›
Loved it!! Thankewww sooo much!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hayee mere Yara⭐️⭐️
Mesmerising Yara part!!
Wowieee! Loved it!
Waiting for the next update!
When will you update next?😳

Thanks...

Next update Mein bhi yara and Pansh Pakka full on romance and masti...
Originally posted by sneha02

Ayesha...itne rocking chapters never ending ho toh bhi chalenge babe..bring it on...
Wow..so the cutesy romance begins..
A well balanced chapter must say
Panchi all embarrassed n red...omg...n kd shirtless...what a sight..n then she actually proposes to sit behind kd...wow I loved it...apne hi plan mein phans gayi...what fun
A fun naughty n subtly romantic chapter..really liked it dear
Thanks

Nehq

Thanks neha...
I'm really glad that u liked it...
Next update hopefully soonish..