Qubool Hai

AsYa TS- Bike Rides- Part 2- Pg 22- 2nd May'14

BeYourself thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone. I am here with a Two Shots. I had previously thought to keep it as a OS, but it became too huge, so i just broke it into two halves. The next part will be posted tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜›

This part is dedicated to a very dear friend of mine, Sania (AAKKSG). It's her birthday today and she turned IF- Sizzlerz recently too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

May god bless her with all the love, success,  health and a beautiful life ahead. 
Happy Birthday Sania... Love you buddy ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

BIKE RIDES

PART 1

Her POV

Vroom...Vroom...Vroom...Vroom...Vroom...Vroom...

It kept ringing. Yes, it's my alarm and it keeps making my most favorite sound till the time I wake up.

"Ouch!", I shouted, as my sister just kicked me hard on my bum.

"Just switch off this weird noise for fcuk's sake you bitch!", my sister, Humeira shouted at me.

"SHUT UP!! and WAIT  for a Second!!!", I shouted back.

I quickly woke up and got hold of my phone and listened once again to the beautiful sound that it made...

Vroom ...Vroom... And I finally turned it off as Humeira was already shooting daggers at me.

"Why do you need to keep this stupid fcuking alarm tone?", she asked me disgustedly.

"Language Sissy...This is not at all Stupid!! YOU are Stupid!! Now go back to sleep!", I said while my sister had already dozed off.

This is me, Zoya Farooqui, 21, and this was another regular morning for me. I have a fetish for BIKES!! They are the world's Best Creations according me, hence that alarm tone... I love to start my day listening to that sound whereas; my sister finds it absolutely weird...As if I give it a damn! HUH!

I placed my hand on my bum to soothe the pain from the kick that I had just received from my sister's not-so-fatty legs, and checked the time. It's 4.45 am. Okay, let me introduce myself again. I am not an early riser by will, but by fate. I wake up so early just to reach the jogging grounds at 5 in the morning.

I am a Tennis player, and staying fit is one of the most important things, hence I jog, correction, Run!

I called up Eijaz, my fitness instructor as well as a very good friend of mine, while I was packing towels and water bottle in my bag.

"Hey Eijaz..You are supposed to come and pick me up today. Remember?", I asked him.

"Of course I do. I will be there in 2 minutes. Come down... Soon."

That's Eijaz, a very punctual and a very dear friend of mine. I can easily make my way to the grounds by running the distance of just a Kilometer, yet I call up Eijaz every day... The one and only reason is of course his Bike!! I love to start my day with a Bike Ride.

I got up on his Pulsar 220 and placed myself comfortably on it. Aah!! It's like heaven out here! I sighed in contentment!

"Shall we?", he asked me to bring me out of my thoughts that were stuck on his bike.

"Yep! Sure!", I replied.

We reached the grounds at 5 and the place was comparatively empty. It had only a few athletes who had come for a warm up. Mostly boys. But thanks to Eijaz that I had never felt awkward. He always made the thing clear to others that we were here only for a fitness regime. Not that I don't flirt at all, but these boys were not worth it.

OH! Did I tell you, that I am actually a very good looking sexy woman with prominent curves just at the right places and definitely have the fitness of a player...!!  It's not me who says this by the way, but it's a fact too and the bitch in me can't deny this..!

"Okay Zoya, you just carry on with this, I will be going now...My friend is coming over and I will be training  him too.", Eijaz said, after assigning me ten rounds of that huge ground!

"WOOHOO... Who's that girl?", I asked him with a wink.

"Sorry to say, but he is a boy Zoya!! Now, start running or I will make that fifteen rounds."

I muttered a coded word under my breath that didn't go unnoticed by him. He laughed and I started running.

I came to a halt after completing the rounds and what I saw just completely blocked my senses. There He was, in a black tee, and a black helmet, flashing his oh-so-perfect muscular body, sitting on a KTM Duke!

I was busy staring there so I didn't hear Eijaz calling me. "What are you looking at?", he asked me while tapping my shoulder and following the direction that my vision perceived.

"Oh! There he is! That's the friend I was talking about in the morning! He has a habit of coming late you see..."

I paid least attention to what he said. I was busy staring!

"I will just go and meet him... Wanna come along?"

I looked at Eijaz now and nodded my head vigorously to say yes. He chuckled at my action and we started walking.

"Zoya, his name is Asad, Asad Ahmed Khan by the way..."

"The black color looks HOT...!!", I said.

"Isn't it? Black is his favorite color..."

"Won't it get dirty in this weather?"

"Don't worry, he will wash it!"

"I wish I could have a ride!"

Eijaz froze in his tracks and I still kept moving forward. He held me by my elbow and brought me back by two steps.

"What's wrong with you Zoya? You want to have a ride?", he asked me, still looking dazed.

"Of course I want to... And I know that I will never get tired of it...!", I answered dreamily.

Eijaz almost choked on his breath.

"You are unbelievable Zoya...! How can you even say this? That too in front of his friend? What is he going to think about you? You didn't even meet him and you are talking about riding him?"

Now it was my turn to choke... I am sure I must be looking horrified now...

"What the Fcuk is wrong with you? I am talking about his bike you idiot! I didn't even have a proper look at him...", I said, still shocked at Eijaz's chain of thoughts. He almost took a breath of relief, and the same was with me. It took only few seconds for us to break out laughing!

The man on the bike, some Khan I guess, was now removing his helmet. He looked at us and his astound face told us that he was confused... We walked up to him, somewhat controlling our laughter.

Eijaz introduced us formally and now I remember his name, Asad... His chiseled face, deep brown orbs, those cute dimples, his muscular body, the tattoos that adorned his hands and his BIKE had smitten me at that very moment.

I liked him, but not more than his bike. I liked how he looked, but I never found him more alluring than his bike. I was smitten more by the look of his bike.

His POV

I saw her running when I was busy finding a place to park my bike. It's not only just a vehicle, but my first child. I know that I must be sounding like a 40's heroine, but I can't help it... I just love my bike...

Where was I? Oh yes! I saw her... I saw plenty of girls ogling me, but she was the first one whom I was literally scrutinizing... I have met lots of girls and have also dated casually a few of them, but this girl had a charm... I took rounds of the ground outside the boundary just to have a look at her. I didn't fail to notice her perfect figure and beautiful hair tied up in a ponytail... I saw her looking at my direction... She was standing with my friend Eijaz whom I had come to meet... I saw them approaching towards me and suddenly they broke into a series of laughter. I wonder what they had been talking all about...!

Eijaz introduced us to each other. She is Zoya and I can never forget her name now...

"Hey Asad! You are late again buddy.", Eijaz told me in order to break the awkward silence.

"Oh yes! I just came back late last night.. Tiredness had held me on to bed a little longer...", I replied.

"I wonder how you will even manage to come here so early in the morning... And what is the need anyway? You look absolutely fit as a fiddle...!"

I just smiled at him flashing my perfect dimples. I might have just considered what he had just said, but not anymore now, not after meeting Zoya.

"Asad, could you just take her for a ride on your bike? She actually loves bikes a LOT", Eijaz said stressing a lot more on Lot.

Zoya gave a puzzled look to Eijaz. She didn't expect this coming, nor did I... I could see uncertainty and hesitation in her eyes. But I did not want to let go of this chance...

"Yeah sure. Why not? Only if she wants to..", I said and noticed her eyes widening more.

She took a seat behind me.  I could sense her hesitation still, but her eyes also showed a glimpse of adventure... Going for a bike ride with an almost stranger is definitely an adventure! Her hands brushed my shoulders as she made herself more comfortable behind me... I started the ignition and slowly increased the speed as I heard her chuckle like a kid who had just been granted her favorite candy...!  She was reluctant to keep her hands on me; hence I saw her struggling a little for support.

"Hey.. It will be better if you just hold on to me or else you will fall and then blame me for your broken limbs Miss!", I said with a grin.

Her mouth formed the shape of an 'O' and I took full advantage of the situation... I clutched on to the brakes and she bent forward on my back. Her soft body on my rock hard back successfully created tingles down my spine...

"See, I told you...", I said with a hint of mischief.

She huffed in annoyance while placing her hands unwillingly on my well built abs. I could feel her soft fingers clutching onto my shirt forming a fist when I increased the speed...I kept stealing glances at her every now and then... Het wet sweaty hair had almost dried up by now and they danced to the tunes of the winds striking us.

I finally stopped when we reached the grounds again. She muttered a 'Thank You' to me as she got down... Her eyes showed a glint of annoyance as well as gratefulness towards me... I met Eijaz again and bid him a good bye before leaving finally...

Her POV

What a weird guy he is! I know that he was pushing onto the brakes deliberately... What does he think of himself? Just because he has a well built body and an attractive face, does not mean that I will tolerate every action of his...! But his bike! I wish I could have a ride on it again. He has a good hand in it and I have to agree to it... He must be practicing it since many years...

I put a halt to my thoughts when my phone rang. It was Eijaz calling...

"Hey Eijaz..", I said in my usual chirpy voice.

"Hi Zoya... Sorry for calling you so late. Hope you didn't mind?", he asked me apologetically.

"It's okay Eijaz. Now tell me, what was so important that you couldn't wait till we met in the morning?"

"It's regarding that only... I won't be coming to pick you up tomorrow. I won't be there for the training too... So please manage it all by yourself...", he said with concern in his voice.

"Yeah... Sure...  No problem at all!", I said assuring him.

"Uhhh... Zoya...", he called my name before I could hang up the call.

"What now Eijaz?", I asked him sleepily.

"Asad had called me up... He said that he wanted to meet you again. What should I tell him?"

I was shocked at first knowing the audacity of this man, but I couldn't deny that his courage did amaze me...

"Ummm... I don't know. Let's see...", I said, thoughtfully.

"But he said he wants to pick you up from your house tomorrow in the morning..."

Now saying that I was really very shocked would be an understatement. Was this man for real?

"Eijaz... I don't know what to say.", I said, being not sure at all.

"It's okay Zoya... Just say no if you don't want to... But he is a genuinely nice guy. You might just want to give it a try...", said Eijaz hopefully.

I knew that Eijaz wouldn't lie to me ever and one more bike ride would not do any harm either. I thought a little and finally said yes.

His POV

I didn't have her phone number, so I waited for her in front of the gate of the given address in the said time... It's exactly 5 O'clock in the morning now... I have a bad habit of being late, so I reached before time today. Being unpunctual would be the last thing that I would want to happen on our first date...  Okay! Strike out date, but it was my first official meeting with Zoya. I checked my watch again. She was already 20 minutes late...

OH! There she is! Her hair tied up in a ponytail again and her body clad in a track suit...

"Eijaz had told me that someone is very punctual...", I said, instead of greeting her. She rolled her eyes in irritation again.

"And Eijaz had also told me that someone is often very late...", she snapped back at me in the same tone.

This girl I tell you! She was different in all aspects. She would strike back at every word of mine... But her awful mood, which was obviously because of me, was soon turned on, by of course seeing my Bike!! I chuckled at her and finally started our journey.

Her POV

This weird man, Asad Ahmed Khan!! Just because he is a handsome hunk doesn't mean that he would keep enraging me by his deeds... This is Zoya Farooqui that he is messing with...! I will show him what I am capable of... I made up a plan in my ever so mischievous brain... I opened my jacket and got ready to take rounds of the ground.

I had often noticed boys checking me out while I run... I had also heard them saying that my sexy curves become more tempting when I move so effortlessly on the tracks... However, I paid least attention to them, but who knew that it would be so much helpful now...?? For a change, I deliberately tried to do what this man had been doing till now...

Once I started taking rounds, I saw all the other boys gawking at me. I ignored them all and waited for the desired reaction from the man who was now busy cleaning crow shit from his bike seat...

I took the first round, he didn't look at me.  I took two more; he was still busy with his cleaning spree... I took another round. By now, the other boys almost had their eyes popping out of their sockets. I glared at them and they got back to their own work... I took two more rounds, no response from him yet...!  I took another one, almost losing all hopes and this time, he noticed me...! I regained all my lost energy and took the last three rounds with a lot more confidence, finally happy to see my plan working..

It was working, only till another moron hit his bike unintentionally with that of Asad's. There he was! Once again pampering that vehicle of his!Did I call that just a vehicle? I never do that. Am I jealous of that bike? I shook my head vigorously only to avoid the weird thoughts to come and reside in my mind.

His POV

Damn! Is she out of her mind? What the hell is she trying to do by flashing her sexy curves to the whole world? It's better if I ignore her, but how impossible is to do that! I tried, tried harder only to fail miserably. I looked at her and smiled... And then the disaster happened. My bike got hit and I diverted my attention from her...!

I knew that she wanted to have my recognition and I had failed to give her that. I felt guilty and thought to make up for it... Hence, I asked her out for coffee. She agreed, half-heartedly, as she was still pissed off with me.

There was no way that we could have got a caf open so early in the morning. So, I took her to a roadside tea stall where they fried hot 'jalebis' and served them with 'chai'. I ordered a plate of 'jalebis' for her.

"Just kill me directly if you want to...!", she shouted at me.

"What?", I asked her confusedly.

"Just kill me if you want to. Why are you waiting for Eijaz to do that?"

I was still confused. She slapped her palm hard on her forehead and continued, "If Eijaz gets to know about these', he is going to kill me anyways by asking me to take 50 more rounds... So why wait for that? You might just want to do the honors yourself..!!!", she said sarcastically. I looked at her amusedly.

"And who is going to tell him about these'??", I asked her softly, referring these' to the jalebis'...

She opened her big fat mouth to say something and ended up struggling for words... It amazed me to find her out of words so I handed over the plate to her and waited for her to dig into them.

"Where's yours?", she asked me.

Now it was my turn to be at a loss of words...

"You Pig! You are asking me to gain so much calories whereas, you yourself want to stay fit?", she almost shouted at me, gaining the attention from few people.

I glared at her and then laughed hard at her angry face. She looked so adorable!

I shared the jalebis with her on her insistence and mentally made it a point to work out an extra hour the next day...!

"So, tell me, what do you do other than riding a bike, working out and pissing me off and stalking me?", she asked me. I knew this was coming. I waited for it to come soon too.

"So, you want to know more about me??", I asked her with a wink.

"Yes, of course I would...", she answered casually, ignoring my wink.

"Then meet me..", I said hastily.

"I don't know if you are blind, but right now, I am sitting just in front of you, having tea and gaining calories...", she said mockingly.

"Not like this. Meet me more often..", I said.

"You will be coming to the grounds everyday right? So we might just meet up like this.", she said, faking her lack of interest.

I smiled lightly and said, "I am going back next week Zoya."

She looked up at me and I could read her eyes... There were varieties of emotions stored in them--shock, disappointment, hurt, loss!

"Where?", she asked me, trying to keep a smile on her lips.

"Back to Goa... I have my job over there..."

"Oh! What job do you do?"

"Meet me and you will know...", I said winking at her again.

A/N- Please leave your likes and comments. Only then I might get motivation to post the next part. I personally don't have too much knowledge of bikes, but I do like them.๐Ÿ˜‰

Will eagerly wait to read your feedback. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Buddy me for PM's ๐Ÿ˜›

Click Here For Part 2

Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First 
Happy Birthday Sania...many many happy returns of the day...May Allah bless you with all you want ๐Ÿค—

Ankita dear...๐Ÿค—

This was awesome...you broke your own writing style and I loved it.
This concept is also different infact a new one...
I too love bike ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved Zoya- Humaira relationship ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

now I am laughing out loud...๐Ÿ˜†
because I remember that time you and Aish fought for first position...
When I looked at the position I just remembered all those sweet moments...
Love you all buddies...
Thank you so much...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by swapno - 9 years ago
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

unres'ed !
This was soo different and amazing Ankie ,,
I love Bikes --- just seeing them only or else I am kinda scared of bike rides ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
This OS reminds me of Asad's entry on Bike in QH in O O jaane jaane song ..,,
he looked soo hot on that black bike 
coming to the OS again !
it was fantastic ,,
The best scene was when Eijaz misunderstood her when she asked for a ride ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
and then naughty Asad took her for a ride and loves stalking her after that ,,
Loved it โค๏ธ
update next part sooon will be waiting !
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 9 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R
Frst of all ..HAPPY BDAY SANI MERI JAANI..๐Ÿค—

nw back to update

Anku ...u brk ur own style of wrtng. .n create a new one...bravo ๐Ÿ‘

Sexy update..โ˜บ๏ธ

Such a new n fresh concept...

Loved humzi zoya relation...

Zoya is a tomboy..hu love to drive bikes. .๐Ÿ˜ณ

Asad on bike...mean ksg on bike...really...hawwwt...โ˜บ๏ธ

Asad took hr a bike ride n thn stalking hr..

He ws going back...bt he wanted to knw zoya more..aha..

Best part ws ..she wanted to ride on him...oops m sry..on his bike..๐Ÿ˜ฒโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

All I can say...

HOTNESS OVERLOADED...

P.s..aftr reading ur update...I strted imagine ksg on bike...โ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
unrs

Whoaaa...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This was a suprise for not only Saniaa but for meet too ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†cozzz  its so different frm wht you write ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Everythingg bout it is soo sexyy  Hott and happeninggg๐Ÿ˜†
She wanted to ride him โ˜บ๏ธ...ohhh sorryy  his bikee ๐Ÿคฃ
Bothh are flirts and bold ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Though I don't understand this fetish for bikess but ๐Ÿค”Am absolutely loving this piece ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Apart frm attraction I saw  some love there whn he said he is gng ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I wanna eat jalebiss noww๐Ÿค”
Update sooonnn  ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by treasure11 - 9 years ago
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute start ankie.
loved reading it..
zoya crush towards bike were cute.
Loved zoya & humaira bond.
Asad n his bike- imagined ksg in his bike..

Edited by -Anitha- - 9 years ago
Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...Thank you So much...This was Lovely๐Ÿ˜ณ
I love Bike Rides too...I used to enjoy a lot with My Cozn bro's๐Ÿ˜ณ

This was different and i loved it...Zoya is quite blunt๐Ÿ˜†

Whats rong with Humera...The language๐Ÿ˜†
Didnt get along with the picture of humera which i have in my mind๐Ÿ˜†

I liked Eijaz...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Once again thank you everybody for making this special for me...I love you all๐Ÿค—

Edited by AAKKSG - 9 years ago
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it

Its different one

thanks for pm

pm me for next update ...
Edited by aishw09 - 9 years ago
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4