Posted: 9 years ago

Yupp,As title suggest..this time I am here with PaL OS ( Palak and Kunal)..and this OS is dedicated to birthday girl Sarah๐Ÿฅณ...Happy birthday sweetheart๐Ÿค—...hope u will love it...A small gift from my side to you...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Destined to be

It had been Six months now since the closure of  The Buddy Project  ,Six  months since  Kunal and Palak had parted thier ways.

The separation wasn't easy. Though they have been in contact but things are not like before..Palak was busy in her final exmas and Kunal, well he also had gone out for much needed break .They still in touch with whole TBP cast but not the way they use to be..

Six  months had passed without Kunal and Palak seeing each other face to face. They saw each other on news a few times, but never in person.

Kunal didn't know at the time of separation that Palak was such a big part of his life. He missed his non-stop  bak bak,Bying nachos for her, shooting with her,playing pranks on her...In short He missed HER a  lot..He himself didn't understand why he feeling that way...why her absence effect him this much..

Kunal start getting offers for new shows and he also  eventually decided it was time to go back on TV  to get his mind off everything. Palak on the other hand was busy with her final exams but unknowginly she also  start thinking abt  about Kunal,His smile, his antics, day in, day out. Little did she know, that she was always on Kunal's mind too.

Palak was sitting in her room when she received a phone call:

Palak: Hello?

On the other end: Mam, We'd like for you to join our new show as main lead

Palak: Please call me Palak...wait what?

On the other end: Yes, we've seen your work many times. You're perfect to play this new lead role.

Palak: Can I think about it?

On the other end: Take your time ma'am, we'll be waiting for an answer.

Palak: Bye.

Palak hung up the phone; she couldn't believe that she had just been asked to play a lead role in a new Show, so suddenly, so randomly, so unexpectedly. Her college is  over  now, she can take over a new project.." She continued to think for days.

A week later.

Palak picked up her phone and redialled  the number she had received a call from a week ago:

On the other end: Hello?

Palak: Hi, I think I'm ready...I accept your offer to play the lead role.

On the other end: Oh, that's wonderful! Perfect timing! Please do come to set tomorrow, the first shooting will be taking place. Thank you so much ma'am.

Palak: Please, call me Palak...

On the other end: Okay Palak, anyways, here's the address...

Palak hung up the phone after writing down the address and everything. She was a bit anxious when she realized that the set was the same as the one she had spend almost 2 years...This is the same place where TBP set use to be..

Palak got lost in thought again; she laid on her bed and remembered KUNAL, then drifted into a deep sleep. She had a big day coming up for her.

The next morning.

At the Kunal  Place, Kunal  was in a hurry to get ready:

KunalL: Mom! Where are my clothes?! I'm late for shoot! It's the first day. I haven't done a shot in so long. Plz mom..

Kunal's Mom: Coming beta...coming!

At the studio.

Kunal reached the studio and walked in while paparazzi tried clicking many pictures of him. He crossed the corridor and realized something...TBP set... He looked at the place and remembered the day he first met Palak. He got so lost in thought that he didn't even realize his name was being called. Someone shook him:

Spot boy: Sir, you have to go for hair, make up, and dressing.

Kunal: Yeah. Okay.

Kunal went to get ready. He came out wearing a white blazer , similar to the one he use to wear at TBP days..The days spend with Palak. Everything seemed so similar. He was surprised when he found himself hoping that Palak would walk over that door again. He shook his head and thought, "That's never going to happen Kunal." And then he turned to face the other casts

Kunal: Listen, who's playing opposite me?

Someone from the crew: I'm not sure, I tried finding out but no one would tell me. They said they were still waiting on an answer.

Kunal: Hmm, okay.

Palak wore a long red dress, with her hair down in open curls. She looked like an Angel that belonged to some other world... She began walking downstairs.. She looked around and stopped in her tracks in the middle of the room. She recognized the back of Kunal's head and her mouth opened slightly. "KUNAL...?" She thought.

KunalL slowly turned . There she stood. The girl that had been on his mind for the past Six months finally stood before him. It was exactly like the first time they had met, exactly. However, they shared a different relationship now, it wasn't the same..He is sure of it

He was awestruck by her beauty and he couldn't believe his eyes. Was that really Palak? She looked so much like an Angel that he was shocked. Kunal and Palak locked eyes, for the first time in so long.

Kunal began slowly walking towards her while they kept their eyes locked. He reached her and just looked deep into her eyes.

Palak was silent; she didn't know what to say. Kunal was silent; he didn't know what to say either. Finally he broke the silence:

Kunal: Palak?..Omgee,..you are here..How are you ?

He finally asked her what had been on his mind for so long. He wanted to know how she was, how she was without him.

Palak didn't say anything.. She just kept her eyes on him, still shocked that she's playing his opposite.

DESTINY...So,Destiny again brougt these two together..Are they going to realize  each other worth,each olther impotance in thier life..o rDestiny wil play its own game.

This it guys...This is the first time I tried writing on PaL...Waiting for your response๐Ÿ˜ณ..plz dont forget to press like button..

Bestie...love ya for this...๐Ÿค—...
Kya thought hai...loved the idea n its execution
Subtle real practical n something that we are desperately hoping for,, kash sach hojaye,, that's what this os was...
Palak n Kunal coming face to face post a break...loved the emotions at play... the way they miss each other n the joy at meeting after such a long time...me scooped in joy as well..๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
I loved this real take...it was pragmatic...nothing frothy...no frills attached...n loved it more for that...Simple yet effective...beautiful in a word...n the climax...omg...silence spoke soo much more than words ever would...bang on.
N the end was the best part...hate open ends but loved this one cause it allowed us to be hopeful...anything else would have been more forced imo..
Well Pal are a dream we cherish n thanks for giving a concrete shape to our dreams...n yep they are destiny...hogaya toh inse zyada hum hi khush ho jayenge,..๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for this,..
Lots of love...muahh...

N Sarah...birthday girl...hope you liked it??
Many many happy returns of the day sweets once again...muahhh
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
Res for the Maharani
because Maharani deserves a reserved post on this special thread ๐Ÿ˜†
Finally! Me agai
"India's got talent " u prove this Geet ๐Ÿ˜†
In this OS things are very realistic and reading this we can hope
yes this can happen (and I want this to happen)
PaL from you made my day sweetie
those little little things in your OS touched my heart
like how he was missing her
how she was missing him
and here you had to show KUNAL having feelings for PALAK you don't know many things about them
but reading your OS it seemed as if you know them from ages
and then the thing which I loved the most is fate brought them together this clearly showed ki jodiya to asman me banai jati he ๐Ÿ˜†
and the last part when they met ahh
sometimes there is no need of communication only the mere presence of the person fills the gap
I loved the open ending
Aur meri last hope jo shayad sab chahate he kash ye sach hojaye
love Pal<3

Lots of love
Madhura ( Maharani ๐Ÿ˜† )Edited by Madhuras_Rule - 9 years ago
Hey Geet.
Loved it a lot sweetie.
Tumhari muh mein ded saara chocolates,tune toh dil khush kar diya dear.Tumhari OS mujhe seedha PaL land leke gayi.
Everything was perfect,the best part was their meeting after six months and how they both were surprised to see each other,that eye lock while moving towards each other,Hayee tune maar daala yaar,i could clearly imagine all this happening infront of my eyes.
Yeh sach hogaya toh hum sabse zyaada kuch koi nahi honge,i really hope and wish ki yeh sach hojaye.
Lots of love.
Muahhh.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
Res..
Unres...

Lol Geet i asked u nnot to write " hope u like it" so u wrote hope u love it"
well then no need to hope coz we defo loved it...

First of all thank u so much on writing on pal... They are as close to our heart as rahi are and with ur os i so wish ki aisa hi ho...

coming to the os...
i freakin loved it... it was so so so gud.. kunal thinkin about palal and palak also thinkin bout him. thogh they parted ways but as u said some things are destined to be...
loved there meeting a lot..
i was actually imaginning them looking into each others eyes and speaking nothing...
i am sure they must hav been fellingshocked surprised and overwhelmed at the same time; happy to working and being together again so that the thing which was missing in their lives is back...
the end was judt perfect although i avoid open ends but this was different and i seriously loved it..
thank u so much for this wonderful os..
love u loads for this..

Edited by anjali1805 - 9 years ago
Geet tumhare OS mein ghee shakkar. This was a perfect OS and I so really hope this turns out to be true!!
Thanks for bringing up Pal again. Been missing them off lately.
ArNa had disappointed me once again but nevertheless we are shameless PaL fans who'd always keep their fingers crossed for PaL to really happen.

Regards
Aishwarya

P.S I still haven't given up on PaL

hey geet ๐Ÿ˜Š it was short sweet & beautiful u r amazing writer๐Ÿ‘

seriously I wish ye sach hojaye ๐Ÿ˜ณ i am never gonna loose hope on pal๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by viagomes - 9 years ago
ufff terrific Geet.
its now every Palian's dream now.
Plzz   yeh sach ho jaye.
yeh padke hi itni khushi hui toh agr yeh sach hogi toh kya hoga pata nehi.

Plzz   yeh sach ho jaye.
Plzz   yeh sach ho jaye.
Plzz   yeh sach ho jaye.
Plzz   yeh sach ho jaye.
Plzz   yeh sach ho jaye.
Plzz   yeh sach ho jaye.

Perfect gift for Sarah .
Woh toh padke khushi se nach ne lagegi.
Waiting to read her reaction now. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pata nehi what destiny has in store but  still believe Pal are perfect for each other and are meant to be.