Do write more

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Madhuras_Rule

Res_____________
Unres
😭 reading this I am still crying Awww <3
this is a masterpiece first I thought that panchi is abroad for studies Meant to be so ðŸ˜†
and Ranveer missing her than reading that last line the whole meaning of the Os changed
ok coming to the memories so RaHilicious
Each and every memory wad RaHi Thanks <3
you know I read whole OS again after reading that last line and I was sobbing 😭 😭  Didn't mean to make you cry.
And atlast happy ending are not always 'and they lived happily ever after' like this
this is also a happy ending because when soul leave the body what last are emotions , love. Thank you for understanding :)
Keep writing I might :)

lots of love
Madhura

Originally posted by: TashaForever

This was a RaHi OS!!!

Thank you for this! This couple has always been so cute <33 I didn't know you watch this show. ðŸ˜†
Naawww...The memories...dey were so damn sweet :* Thanks <3
Okay I dint expect dt.
I thought like Panchi is gone abroad or sumthng but no...She PASSED AWAY?!
They have kids O_o Haan, it's more like RV's old age. He writes them down so he never forgets her ðŸ˜†
You talent ka pitaaraa...ur ideas. Sirf ideas hi acche hai ðŸ¤£
Altho i wish u'd have a happy ending. sad endings really spoil my night. Now  i hav to go search for a happy enidng update :P Aww, sorry

But keep writing!
You're fab :* So are you :*

Love u loads,
Teri Kutti <33 Love you too meri Kutti <33

tinaswea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!
I loved it!
The concept was so new and fresh! 
Uh are awesome writer!
Keep writing! 
Hoping to read more from you! 
Lots of love
Tinaaa..
Originally posted by: sneha02

Ananya...I loved it but then m sobbing too... Awww <3

Emotional...the end was crushing
Moti dead...god hated that bit... I was convinced somehow she was far away in some distant country but she dead...no yaar cant imagine my precious two like this. I just couldn't bring myself to change the end ðŸ˜†
Beautifully written...each small bit is sooo Rahi...could see it unfold before my eyes... Thank you <3
Thanks for this piece...truly amazing... Means a lot :)

Neha

Originally posted by: anjali1805

Hey Ananya...

this was so emotional...
all the time i was thinkin ki she has gone to uk and she wud back.. I was hoping for that ðŸ˜†
but as soon as i read the last line a current ran inside me...
i felt so bad that she was dead. aww my poor nonu how will he live widout his moti.. i can never imagine these two apart..never ever.. It's okay :)
coming to the memories they were so rahilicious.. Thank you <3
each and every memory was so beautiful n flawless.. Really? :O
loved it girl...
do write more.. I might :)

Anjali

Originally posted by: tinaswea

Wow!

I loved it!
The concept was so new and fresh! 
Uh are awesome writer!
Keep writing! 
Hoping to read more from you! 
Lots of love
Tinaaa..

Thank youu :)
Glad you found it so :')
Means a lot <33
Sunsets thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is soo my type of OS LMAO.. call me a sadist but I LOWWEE when the leads are separated in the end 🤣  You know I don't sugar coat things .. Let me tell you this was beautifully written.. I heart the concept <33 the way you've described each memory just makes you feel the bond the leads share and you get to know their story even if you haven't followed the show. This I new for me since I don't read anything except AR and a few others 😆 so I'll probably just comment on your writing.. You've improved bacchii.. I can't tell you how proud I am right now .. This was gorgeous <33 and the end was perfect <33 The best thing about this piece of writing was the simplicity in it.. No exaggeration , no drama just pure love and more than love the friendship these two share.. Tell me if I'm wrong cause I say this again I don't follow the show. It's amazing how you've proved that love isn't everything an friendship comes before anything else and is more important ANY DAY! All in all I'd say this brought a smile on my face even though the end wasn't really all happy happy . Keep posting stuff like this babe.

And this is for maasii - I lowwwee you 😆 ðŸ˜† 

P.S. it's a little small cause I no follow the show 😆
Edited by Sunsets - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunsets

This is soo my type of OS LMAO.. call me a sadist but I LOWWEE when the leads are separated in the end 🤣  You know I don't sugar coat things .. Let me tell you this was beautifully written.. I heart the concept <33 the way you've described each memory just makes you feel the bond the leads share and you get to know their story even if you haven't followed the show. This I new for me since I don't read anything except AR and a few others 😆 so I'll probably just comment on your writing.. You've improved bacchii.. I can't tell you how proud I am right now .. This was gorgeous <33 and the end was perfect <33 The best thing about this piece of writing was the simplicity in it.. No exaggeration , no drama just pure love and more than love the friendship these two share.. Tell me if I'm wrong cause I say this again I don't follow the show. It's amazing how you've proved that love isn't everything an friendship comes before anything else and is more important ANY DAY! All in all I'd say this brought a smile on my face even though the end wasn't really all happy happy . Keep posting stuff like this babe.

And this is for maasii - I lowwwee you 😆 ðŸ˜† 

P.S. it's a little small cause I no follow the show 😆

I hope you're not planning to separate AR in Sandcastles. ðŸ˜³ Thank youuu. I know, you read only AR ðŸ¤£ Thank youuu. End was perfect? o.O You're the only one who's said that ðŸ˜† You're always proud. ðŸ¤” I didn't even want to make it complicated. ðŸ¤£ Oh man, that's a huge compliment and I know it's genuine coz you don't watch it. They are best friends and I'm glad I got that through. OH FISH, I actually made some understand. ðŸ˜²
@bold: WHAT. ðŸ˜²
It's okay, whatever you said means a lot. :')
hiraethhearts. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

I hope you're not planning to separate AR in Sandcastles.  😳  Whyy do you wanna know ROFL I just might . Thank youuu. I know, you read only AR ðŸ¤£ Thank youuu. End was perfect? o.O You're the only one who's said that ðŸ˜†  That's cause I like stuff that's painful yet beautiful <33 makes me feel good. 😆 You're always proud. ðŸ¤” I didn't even want to make it complicated. ðŸ¤£ Oh man, that's a huge compliment and I know it's genuine coz you don't watch it. They are best friends and I'm glad I got that through. OH FISH, I actually made some understand. ðŸ˜²
@bold: WHAT. ðŸ˜²  MISTAKEEE 🥱
It's okay, whatever you said means a lot. :')  EEEWWW