Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by anomaly.

I hope you're not planning to separate AR in Sandcastles.  😳  Whyy do you wanna know 🤣 I just might .  I will maar daalofy you. ðŸ˜³ Thank youuu. I know, you read only AR ðŸ¤£ Thank youuu. End was perfect? o.O You're the only one who's said that ðŸ˜†  That's cause I like stuff that's painful yet beautiful <33 makes me feel good. 😆 Pagal -.- You're always proud. ðŸ¤” I didn't even want to make it complicated. ðŸ¤£ Oh man, that's a huge compliment and I know it's genuine coz you don't watch it. They are best friends and I'm glad I got that through. OH FISH, I actually made some understand. ðŸ˜²
@bold: WHAT. ðŸ˜²  MISTAKEEE 🥱 Huge one.
It's okay, whatever you said means a lot. :')  EEEWWW Weirdo.
 Edited by ARandKJFan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

I hope you're not planning to separate AR in Sandcastles.  😳  Whyy do you wanna know 🤣 I just might .  I will maar daalofy you. ðŸ˜³ Whatever 🥱 Thank youuu. I know, you read only AR ðŸ¤£ Thank youuu. End was perfect? o.O You're the only one who's said that ðŸ˜†  That's cause I like stuff that's painful yet beautiful <33 makes me feel good. 😆 Pagal -.- You're always proud. ðŸ¤” I didn't even want to make it complicated. ðŸ¤£ Oh man, that's a huge compliment and I know it's genuine coz you don't watch it. They are best friends and I'm glad I got that through. OH FISH, I actually made some understand. ðŸ˜²
@bold: WHAT. ðŸ˜²  MISTAKEEE Sleepy Huge one. Get Losssttt
It's okay, whatever you said means a lot. :')  EEEWWW Weirdo. Stopp getting senti  🥱

Originally posted by anomaly.

This OS is so beautiful & Emotional! Loved it but the end!:( No! She can't be dead! I just can't watch dem separated:( anyways u really r an amazing writer, pls write more on RaHi pls:)
Originally posted by Sarah_Angel9

This OS is so beautiful & Emotional! Loved it but the end!:( No! She can't be dead! I just can't watch dem separated:( anyways u really r an amazing writer, pls write more on RaHi pls:)
Thank youu <3
It means a lot :')
ohhh nooo.
such a bunch of sooo sooo goood Rahi memories with this sad end. no tragic end for Rahi plz. Even Tbp 2 has separated them for long 3 years aur ab yeh.
Plz give Rahi OS some romantic end.

Bhangi tu kya likhti hai yar...
I'm warning u my comment will not be as big as ur Maa...
Cmn to the OS...
I loved it...
Those 5 memories were soo Rahi...I culd actually imagine Rahi thought I'm nt such a big Fan of Rahi...
Initially I thought Panchi is gone to UK but in the end tht was a big shock tht she is no more...
U noe Bhangi I don't like sad ending cox it always makes me sad...but I noe tht in life everything is not always happy n happy endings r rare but wht really touched my heart in this OS was their love...
This kid of love is rare...it is the most beautiful feeling in the world...
I sooo loved this OS...
Bhangi too good...
Love you loadsss!!:*

-Tehmi Maasi!!
ohh noo this cant be true she died😔

but is was a nice os..atlast they were married