Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: frappie

No way I just hope they show raas leela perfectly ...they just cannot distort radharani and kanhas relation...

If they can distort a father and daughter's relationship, I don't think there is anyone in the world that can stop them from distorting the divine lover's supreme relation. 

We'll see ... i wonder if Pallavi will come back as Radha ðŸ˜›
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@shyam and frappie
I second your fears..
If they distort the Rasa Leela.. and Radharani.. Give them hell.
So CVs, beware..
(After all this thread is feedback to cvs..)
daenerysnow thumbnail
the cvs have forsaken the dignity of many characters in their attempt to idolize others. Krishna is an exception but theres no logic in regressing now when war is round the corner,
probably the cvs lousy attempt to inject any kind of spirituality into their story by focusing on Krishnas past

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Perfectly said rangeeni ...cvs are disgusting.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya hopefully CV's will have enough respect and not distort krishna leela want to fully enjoy that
daenerysnow thumbnail
anyone who thinks this is representing us the Mahabharat and its characters are deluding themselves- its funny how these characters have become completely reduced to consumer commodities, almost as if cvs are over conscious of the majority of audience petty needs which is why we the story is revolving around such favourites dominating the screen and that governs the way the story is being presented, thats the underlying truth to this pathetic serial, im not buying it. Brc chopras characters for me are superior, closer to the story and characters as we know it
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Speaking of consumer commodities - I have always wondered why they don't make any action figures of their characters.
Bhim can, with a push of a button, tell his recipe for making ladoos (warning instructions may not follow in exact order)

...It seems like a good market and parents would probably prefer buying action figures that represent our ancient past rather than Krrish or the Power Rangers ðŸ˜†

Of course it makes the characters look even more pathetic, but seeing as the CVs don't really care about that to begin with ... Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rangeeni there is no point in getting frustrated over the wrong story, character assassination now! it is nearly same problem from start! nw serial is in its last phase so bye bye starbharat in 1 and half month!
daenerysnow thumbnail
figurines will reign over the stories in time, we have to dumb down to this kali yuga level of thinking, where everything is sensationalized conforming to the shallow standards of serial-making which is why people would rather engage in trivial desires more than real purport that underlies Mahabharat and its swarm of characters
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one thing I know that people who think a serial will teach their culture holds their culture as some fantasy film and they would not b interested in learning rather would like to have masala drama! a visual medium only opens the door it is upto people to explore the vastness of room! yep the serial does give headache most of the time but it is because we expect much from it!