Feedback to CVs/ Story distortion # 3 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
true, these serials are designed to keep you contained within its narrow parameters so that we dont think beyond the prescriptive limitations in which we are imprisoned so that they can espouse their own greedy commercialized agendas, they are trying to shape our conscious by feeding us their own version and yet the easily malleable buy into it, Pointless, superficial things reign over meaning, events become trivialized, characters are romanticized and sensationalized, to a point where they become commodities verily due to their popularity
instead of addressing fundamental philosophical questions there is a pointless sentimentalism n sensationalism about the serial n its actors that leaves it in redundancy
yes i expect so much because it is the Mahabharat not any random soap but this is exactly what i see sometimes as the story becomes dictated by a certain popularity such that the story of Vyasa has to undergo a conformation to the mind-numbing 21st century conditioning. I cannot understand the mindset of people who actually believe this to be better than BRCs which every serial attempting to recreate the Mahabharat is always going to be comparative to whether we like it or not.

They may show the second Ramayana-Mahabharata crossover during Krishna's bal leela. How about Surpanakha's nose being cut by little Krishna? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Shruti

They may show the second Ramayana-Mahabharata crossover during Krishna's bal leela. How about Surpanakha's nose being cut by little Krishna? πŸ˜†
Shouldn't it be Putana?πŸ˜† He will cut her nose before killing herπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Shouldn't it be Putana?πŸ˜†He will cut her nose before killing herπŸ˜†
Surpanakha's appearance would be more attracting as she isn't a part of Mahabharata/Krishna leela. πŸ˜†
Starbharata will earn praises for bringing a Ramayana character in Krishna's saga. πŸ˜†
Sorry for asking another stupid question...Krishna Leela NOW?? Why?? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -Shruti

This reminded me of a scene from Double Dhamaal. I'll see if it's on YT and I'll post it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-qBaXr5LNU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Suvika.

Sorry for asking another stupid question...Krishna Leela NOW?? Why?? πŸ˜•
Because StarBharat didn't remember to plan ahead of time and well basically (in my humble opinion), they thought that people would rather watch the IPL rather than watch their amazingly well done show. So instead of having to make their beloved fans choose between IPL or StarBharat, the brilliant CVs decided to just throw in the Krishna Leela because you know .. the Krishna Leela is far far worse than anything StarBharat will ever show. 

hint: (that was sarcasm) πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Real Reason: I'm guessing they want all the Krishna fans out there to flock to their show to watch their nonsense

hint: (that was sarcasm again) πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Real, Actual, Serious Reason: I honestly don't know πŸ˜ƒ

hint: (that wasn't sarcasm) πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shyam09

Because StarBharat didn't remember to plan ahead of time and well basically (in my humble opinion), they thought that people would rather watch the IFL rather than watch their amazingly well done show. So instead of having to make their beloved fans choose between IFL or StarBharat, the brilliant CVs decided to just throw in the Krishna Leela because you know .. the Krishna Leela is far far worse than anything StarBharat will ever show. 

hint: (that was sarcasm) πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Its IPL
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Its IPL
πŸ˜† I'm more of a football fan 
These makers are hungry for TRPs. All of a sudden they realized that IPL might abduct their regular ratings causing StarKshetra to be a big FLOP! So they planned Krishna leela to protect the future episodes... when all are set for Starkshetra.