Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sootputri thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes this is getting pathetic. Why introduce this track now? This show is getting too lame and unbearable for my liking. I thought i give it a try but its just laughable. I think some of the actors are consciously working hard to create a look that is in line with the serial as a whole which is dictated by aesthetic over true depth because they are a product of the star plus brand and the characters despite peoples claims otherwise are far apart from the characters we read of in the story, most of the characters from arjun, yudhisthir, draupadi, duryodhan, karna, dhritarashtra, bhishma, krishna, gandhari, kunti, have been misrepresented some more than others but the fact remains that this serial is not the best contrary to those who appear to be publicizing it to be the best. laughable. Go and read first, people are taking this stupid serial too seriously for what it truly is that is a drama soap with a good premise but lacking originality, intelligence and heart
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shyam09

Because StarBharat didn't remember to plan ahead of time and well basically (in my humble opinion), they thought that people would rather watch the IPL rather than watch their amazingly well done show. So instead of having to make their beloved fans choose between IPL or StarBharat, the brilliant CVs decided to just throw in the Krishna Leela because you know .. the Krishna Leela is far far worse than anything StarBharat will ever show. 

hint: (that was sarcasm) 😆 😛

Real Reason: I'm guessing they want all the Krishna fans out there to flock to their show to watch their nonsense

hint: (that was sarcasm again) 😆 😛

Real, Actual, Serious Reason: I honestly don't know 😃

hint: (that wasn't sarcasm) 😆 😛

😆 makes perfect sense. (hopefully for them.) 

So Krishna is going to tell his own story and they are going to show it like a flashback??😕  To whom will he tell?😕  Draupadi or Pandavas?? Or worse, are they planning to make Krishna Leela a part of Bhagavat Gita?? I'm really scared now. 😲 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Even I'm feeling scared now.
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If I were Sudeshana, I would ask if my daughter will be the next queen.. Why will I be interested in knowing her to be a Rajmata 😕

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Diala...

*Yudi does not differentiate children of his great great grandfather Yayati 😛

Diala

This one is really funny.

Or maybe Yudhi⭐️a thought that since Subhadra had become the Kuru kul vadhu, all her bhabis also became Kuru kulvadhus along w/ her.  😆

Of course, Shakuni would contest that anybody married to the Pandavas - from Kunti on down - was a Kuru kulvadhu.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
More than krishna leela currently i am scared about this peace talk track the reason for peace talk seems highly distorted and lame
Ashwini_D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AFAIK, Draupadi did not get to call all the shots in the epic. Apart from the fact that she has now changed her opinion of whether the war should take place, (Draupadi for me is not Draupadi anymore), the entire onus of how the narrative should move forward is now on her. Her opinions and decisions seem to be the be-all and end-all of decision making within the Pandavas. It's as if they have no say in their own matters and are relying only on Draupadi who seems to be doing all the thinking. While I appreciate a woman being shown in such positive light, their portrayal of the events in epic has been biased by the issues that India has been facing off late regarding the status of women in the society. What does this issue have anything to do with the Mahabharat? 
A blood-thirsty Yudisthir and now a peace lobbying Draupadi? Characterizations have become a total mess.

Another case of appeasing popular, but misplaced sentiments.
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashwini_D

AFAIK, Draupadi did not get to call all the shots in the epic. Apart from the fact that she has now changed her opinion of whether the war should take place, (Draupadi for me is not Draupadi anymore), the entire onus of how the narrative should move forward is now on her. Her opinions and decisions seem to be the be-all and end-all of decision making within the Pandavas. It's as if they have no say in their own matters and are relying only on Draupadi who seems to be doing all the thinking. While I appreciate a woman being shown in such positive light, their portrayal of the events in epic has been biased by the issues that India has been facing off late regarding the status of women in the society. What does this issue have anything to do with the Mahabharat? 

A blood-thirsty Yudisthir and now a peace lobbying Draupadi? Characterizations have become a total mess.

Another case of appeasing popular, but misplaced sentiments.

Mother's Day is coming up that's why. CVs are making her seem like a mother by caring for her children. Right after Mother's Day, our old favorite Panchaali will be back with eyes filled with rage 😃

I'm waiting for a Mother's Day special episode where all the kids give Panchaali and Subhi a gift. Isn't that what happens in other soap operas? 

On a side note - look it's Vrish! It's been a while
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ashwini.. you are right... They made Kunti out of Draupadi..

Shyam.. not mothers day.. we will see 2-3 mothers month this year...
Edited by ...Diala... - 9 years ago
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am completely irritated watching todays episode..It was such a waste of time..The intro of UPs was somewhat nice..But today for what they did create all these melodrama!!!
I never really did complain on any of their distortions..Some of those seemed to be realistic to me...But Now they are making this just like any other soaps of SP..