Frequent Posters

1224lod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice concept. waiting for ch1๐Ÿ˜›
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome although I think i already know how the story will play out but no problem i wud love to imagine yash aarti n arpita on this btw its kinda funny cuz gurmeet acted in tht show as one of the dude's team mate ๐Ÿ˜›
prachidalmia thumbnail
Hi guys,
Here I am posting the first part of my story. Hope you guys like it.

PART 1

St Xavier College Delhi

Yash.. Yash. Yash

The crowd cheered and clapped as Yash positioned himself for a penalty kick. Everyone held their breath. It was just a casual match between the 1st and the 2nd year students and Yash was the best in 1st year! There was also a cold war running between the supporters of the 1st year and the 2nd year among the audience!

Yash was drenched in sweat. He was in his vest and jeans, panting furiously. His eyes focused on the goal. So one goal and the victory was theirs.

She stood at one corner, near the ground, with her girlfriends, clutching her intricately embroidered dupatta in her beautifully soft hands, holding her breath. Her eyes were restless, her heart beat soaring high. One of her friends commented, "ahh he looks damn hot on the ground!"

She shot her a glare and her red plump lips trembling in anger. The girl instantly shut up! If looks could kill, then she'd probably have been incinerated by now! How dare she talk about her Yash like this? Her big deer eyes clearly showed her anger. Laden with a thick coat of kohl, they couldn't hide that fury in them.

A strong wind gushed past her and her silky locks left no stone unturned in kissing her extraordinarily beautiful facecaressing those lips and soft cheeks!

"ARPITA"

She turned towards the voice, fighting with her hair that barred her vision. It was another of her friends!

"dekho he is going to shoot!"

She bit her lips, nervously. He was looking a bit disturbed today, she had noticed. Something was bothering him, she didn't know what! Or else, Yash Sindhiya missing any of his kicks that was out of question.

Yash tried to concentrate again. He took a deep breath in and gambled with his shot and closed his eyes! He was not able to concentrate today!

And her heart sunk. The ball missed the goal and there went a chain of sighs and "aahs". The 1st years lost the match today. The seniors jumped and screamed merrily, having defeated one of the strongest teams of the college more of defeating the great Yash Sindhiya!

The bell rang and all headed to their respective classes. Yash stood still at the centre of the ground lost in his thoughts.

"Arpita..chalo class ka time ho gaya hain!"

"nahi tum sab jaao, " she looked at Yash. Standing there alone, "hum thodi der baad aate hain!"

Silence surrounded them. She slowly yet gracefully walked towards him her payal singing a sweet note. She stood behind him quietly. None moved an inch. He could sense her behind him a smile crept on his lips!

"she is coming back"

Arpita looked up he had turned to face her. their eyes met there was a twinkle in his eyes. Even she smiled back there was something in this man that always held her captivated!

She could see that happiness on his face he was not at all sad about the match. She felt much better now. She turned to leave when he held her hand. She blushed instantly. She slowly turned to look at him, her lashes falling down in shyness.

He was so awed by that beautiful face in front of him.

"Yash" she wriggled her wrist, "hume chodiye na"

He heard her soft voice, breaking his concentration from her face. He smiled naughtily and held it even tighter. She wriggled her hand and pouted cutely. He instantly let her go but today his mind drifted away from Arpita! "SHE" was coming back. he couldn't wait to go home. Uff this anxiety!!!!

Arpita had run away long back! he pushed his hair back, smiling and walked off.

--------------------------------------

Dubey House

"Mumma.Mumma"

He ran upstairs to Sobha's room. He found her in the room, lost in her own household works. He pulled away the saree sge was folding and made her sit on the couch and himself sat on the floor and held her hands.

Sobha: aaj itna khush lag raha hai Yash kya baat hain? Arpita ne kuch kaha kya?

And she winked at him. He blushed a bit and shook his head!

"nahi mumma wo baat nahi hai!" he placed his head on her lap. She caressed his hair, gently massaging his head, "phir kya baat hain beta?"

He smiled, "wo kal waapis aa rahi hai na!"

Sobha felt the corner of her eyes burn.

"usne bataya aapko when is she reaching here? I wan't to go and pick her up!"

Sobha sighed sadly, "usne mujhe kuch nahi bataya..shayad aaj tak thodi naraz hai mujhse"

"phir aapne usse wahan boarding school kyun bheja?" he complained. He remembered how much he had cried the day she had left!

Sobha; acha use yahan se nahi bhejti to tujhe pagal kar deti wokeh rahi hun Yash uss gundi se dur rehna!"

Yash laughed at this.

"acha mumma..she has completed her P.U na has she applied for any college?"

Sobha went thoughtful, "kaha to tha usne ke she wanted to do B.Sc. in Economics phir she never told me anything"

Yash was elated. Wow that was sooo cool. He was also doing his B.Sc. in Economics from a reputed St. Xavier College, Delhi! Getting into it was a tough job!

He straightened himself, all excited about 'her" doing B.Sc. in Economics Sobha saw his excitement.

In the mean time Satyander was back and Yash had to leave to his place leaving behind his exitment to meet his bestie, his childhood friend, his Arti.

-----------------------------------------------

Arpita's House

Arpita got off her car right in front of her mansion more like a palace it was, gracefully and elegantly carrying herself. She couldn't stop smiling. She slowly went in and headed towards her room!

"ARPITAAA."

She stopped right in her tracks, biting her tongue. She looked at her watch. Oops she was a bit late! She slowly turned around, "Ji..Maa.."

A lady in her early forties, walked in front of her, dressed in heavily embroidered saaree and laden with jewelleries. She had an aura of her own the servants stood still.

Maa: why are you late?

Arpita looked down fumbling with her words, "wo..maa..hum.wo"

Maa smiled, "aap Yash ke saath thi right?"

Arpita blushed, "ji wo..aaj unka football match tha..hum wa..wahin the.."

She caressed her daughter's hair, tucking them behind her ears!

"aap princess hain beta Yash ke saath rehna galat nahi hain..par aapko samaye ka bhi khayal rakhna chahiye..hum koi bhi laparwahi bardasht nahi karenge!"

It was a bit stern. Arpita sighed, "ji maa aage se aisa nahi hoga!"

"jaiye..freshen up. Hum nashta bhijwate hain aapke kamre mein!"

She just fell on her bed as soon as she reached her room and took a relieved breath. She looked at her wrist where Yash had held her and couldn't hide that smile.

"tho Arti..aap waapis aa rahi hain! Ab to hum bhi aapse milna chahte hain..Yash is so happy that you are coming back!"

She hid her face in the pillow and rolled on her bed!

Yash reached his home and straight went to his room without bothering to eat his dinner as he use to feel very low he was in his house alone. But today instead of being sad he was lost in the thought of the past when he was quite young and for the first time met his bestie Arti.

waiting for your comments. All the comments would be appriciated whether positive or negative.
Thank you
Edited by prachidalmia - 9 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting thing is everyone is talking abt aarthi yet aarthi is nowhere in picture which makes it more interesting as i m very eager to know how she will be like i mean her attitude ...her personality ๐Ÿ˜‰

yash and arpitha r in love??...r committed?? as their families knew abt them...or just friends but there is something more than that which they didnt yet confess...

waiting eagerly for the next one...

amazing start prachi๐Ÿ‘
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love your story!! Do continue soon!!
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hey its awesome nd interesting....
Yash nd his penalty kick...(expected he would put d goal) but he was distracted to put it,u ve kept it simple nd real.....
Arpita nd her beauty was wonderfully portrayed...
The best part nd d most genuine part which i felt was d relationship between Shoba nd Yash...
Thought tat Arpita family was cool but d word stern said it all...
So Arpita too knew abt Aarya friendship...

Waiting eagerly 4 Aarthi's detailed character sketch nd nature.....
KratikaFaabi thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...beautiful update...๐Ÿ‘
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...sorry for the late response but I am totally loving this one!!!
I wonder why you never wrote before...an amazing play of words in the right measure impressed me a lot!!!!

Great stuff!!!

Waiting...
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Prachi - Awesome kickstart.
Language shift --- You made it sound all the more believable.
Am already loving the equation of all the characters introduced..
What is more interesting is the WAIT - that you have build UP ...
Am equally excited as Yash... for Arti's entry.
Am positioning myself for the penalty kick - hope not to get distracted by the delay of your update๐Ÿ˜†

All I have to say -  You have created your own style and you are here to stay.

Happy Writing !
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that's looking so intersting so excited to next part