Koi Aap Sa Part 16 Pg No. 25 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by annirogc

really nice part..

agree
Prachi  I don't understand Hindi😭
I enjoyed only what you written in English.
English part is so nice.
I will try to give the translation of all the hindi dialogues in english as far as possible
Edited by prachidalmia - 9 years ago
Originally posted by prachidalmia

I will try to give the translation of all the hindi dialogues in english as far as possible
Thanks Prachi dear!😃
Originally posted by caller123

Prachi  I don't understand Hindi😭
I enjoyed only what you written in English.
English part is so nice.

ahh thats sad 😭
Lovely concept and fabulous update. Pls. PM me if you can whenever you update. I would love to read.
Sorry for the late update, I was stuck with my exams so was not able to work on the update.

PART 2

Simla Hostel

In a room there was a girl sleeping peacefully but still the exictment was clearlly visible on her face as she was soon going to migth her family and her dear friend whom she missed very much. Even she was dearming about the old days before she came to hostel 6 years back.

Flash back

"Aarti...Aarti...where are you???"

Little Aarti came crawled out from under the table with a toothy grin on her face!

"mumma...why shouting?"

"chal Yash aaya hai...school nahi jana kya uske saath?"(Come Yash has waiting dontr you want to go to school with him)

She made a baby face, "nahi..Yash ke shaath nahi jaana!"(No I dont want to go with Yash)

"kyun?"(Why)

"he..he doesn't shpeak and humesha chup chap rehta hai..baat hi nahi karta...i get bored"

Shobha smiled at her little daughter...after Gayatri she is fulfilling the role of a mother to Yash.. he has become very quiet and kept to himself! Shobha being the best friend of Gayatri agreed to this...Yash is her son also! She cupped Aarti's face!

"Yash akela hain na beta...tujhe to sab pata hai!"(Yash is lonely and you know everything)

"umm...Yash ki mumma god ke paas gayi hain?" she said it cutely!

"umm...isiliye he keeps quiet!!! Aisa to acha nahi hai na...you have to be with him sweety"

She listened her mother intently!!!.

"tujhe Yash se baatein karni hain...uske saath khelna hai..usse dosti karni hai...phir dekhna tu kabhi bore nahi hogi uske saath (You have to talk with Yash, play with him, be friends with him and then you will not feel bored with him)...he'll be the best friend you ever had!"

"sachiii?"

"muchhiii...use akela mat chodna kabhi Aarti..."(Dont leave him alone ever)

Aarti nodded. she hardly understood what Shobha's words meant...but she had it in her mind "use kabhi akela mat chodna..."

-------------------------------------------------

Yash and Aarti came running and hid under the table!!! He was 10 and she was 9 now! Aarti was the only friend he had...the only person with whom he can open up! As for Aarti madame...she loved bossing over him everytime..and he gave is easily..actually listened to her every command..every order!!!!

Shobha came shouting.

"AARTI...BAHAR NIKAL TU... AARTI...GET OUT ON THE COUNT OF 3 OR ELSE...3...2...1.."

Both of them slowly came out looking down!!!!

"AARTI... What is this? Teri shararat har din badhti jaa rhai hain?(Your naughtyness is increasing day by day) Why did you do that?"

She gave a cheeky smile "mumma...meine ball phenka..it hit the vase and broke!"

"enough..this is the 10th thing you have broken in this whole week...seriously I need to send you to a boarding school!"

After Shobha was gone, Yash poked her shoulder!

"mumma se jhooth kyun bola? Vase to meine toda tha na!"(Why did you lied to mumma? I am the one who broked the vase)

"oyeee tu sach bolta to mumma tujhe dant-ti!"(oyee if you would have told the truth mumma would have scolded you)

"par Aarti...it was me at fault.."

"SHUT UP! mujhe acha nahi lagta na agar mumma tujhe dant-ti to.."(i will not like if mumma will scold you) she made a cute face and walked out, "chal khelna nahi hai kya tujhe?"(Come dont you want to play)

It was always this way...though Aarti was very naughty, she always took his faults on her head...she just didn't want him to feel low..thats it! And it so happened that Shobha was fed up with Aarti's naughtiness!!! She hit students in her school..princi called up Shobha. she never listened to anyone. it was tough for Shobha to handle house and the two kids simultaneously and finally when Aarti was in 6th std...12 yrs old..she was sent to a boarding school in shimla!

Yash pleaded but he also feared Shobha as a mother! He was a kid too...he couldn't have done much. He cried the day she left. But she didn't!!!! she had a confidence on her face!!!

Shobha knew the way she bosses over Yash...and keeps on defending him all the time..he won't be able to flourish! Its time Yash and Aarti needed to flourish on their own!!!! And this was the best way!!!!

"use kabhi akela mat chodna Aarti...he need us..he needs you!!!!"

Flash Back Ends

NEXT DAY IN SHIMLA

Pari opened her eyes yawning. It was 7am and she was a late riser! But somehow managed to wake up early today! After all, they'd be going back home today!

She started packing her stuffs when she got her call!

Pratik: hey Pari yaar am so excited. Can you believe it we made it to the Xavier OMG all three of us"

Pari bit back, "yeah right..tu padhne thode jaa raha hai..tu tho un stupid girls ko check out karne jaa raha hai!! (Yeah right you are not going there to study but to check out girls)

Pratik: ahh jealous han Maan bhi jaa Pari that you like me in fact you had a crush on me since std 7th!

Pari: ha ha itna sada hua PJ tha! By the way tu itni subah kaise uth gaya aaj? (How did you wake up so early today)

Pratik: ohh teri bhool gaya Aarti uthi ke nahi? She has all my certificates and forms I need them!

Pari: saale aaj tak apni cheezein khud nahi rakh sakta? Hold kar 2 minI need to wake her up! (Idiot you cannot keep you things with you till today wait I need to wake her up)

She put the phone little away from her and shouted, "AARTI.uth jaaaj waapis nahi jaana kya (do you want to go back)? Yash bechara would be waiting for you.."

She hard roops shouting, trying to wake her up. She covered her head with the duvet and screamed out, "dilli abhi dur hai bhaiyya sone do mujhe!"

Pari rolled her eyes!

Pari: Pratik..tu phone rakh, am going to wake her up. Waise flight kitne baje ki hain? (Pratik you keep the phone I will wake her up. When is the flight)

Pratik: its at 3 pm. You guys meet me at the airport okay and yeah tell Aarti to get my things okay!

Pari went to wake up our gundi. She pulled off the duvet and tried waking her up. She twisted and rolled to the other side of the bed and slept off. Finally getting no success, Pari emptied the entire glass of water on her. she sat up screaming, "kaminiii..couldn't you haven woken me up an hour later? Its so early!"

Pari: serves you right Aarti! Aaj ghar jaana hai..yaad nahi? Tada kal orientation ceremony bhi hai.. (Do you remeber we are going back and tomorrow is the orientation)

Aarti seemd least interested. She could still manage to yawn in that condition. And then it struck Pari.

Pari (naughtily): umm..teri marzi bhai. Waise bhi Yash won't be waiting for you I guess!

That worked. Aarti jumped off the bed and ran to the washroom screaming, " pehle kyun nahi bataya mujhe han (Why didnt you wake me before)? Oh god if he won't be waiting na phir to uski khar nahi!"

Pari couldn't stop smiling. True, she had never ever seen Yash, but she knew him pretty well, all thanks to Aarti. And this Aarti she is one crazy girl. Take Yash's name and she'd be right on her feet, ready to fight the whole world.

Pari had met Aarti in std 6th in hostel and they shared the same room. They had become very close friends close indeed! Pratik joined then in std 7th and he stayed in the boys hostel. The three were the "pakke friends" "jigri dost" types and the three worked real hard to get into Xavier and luckily, all the three got into Xavier Delhi. And look at the conspiracy of nature Yash was already there!

Hope you like the update. Please do hit the like button and please do give your honest comments criticism will also be taken positively.
Thank You
Edited by prachidalmia - 9 years ago
wonderful update again and thank you so much for translating it to English too. I really love this naughty aarthi. 
Don't say sorry dear! studies are more important than this and about the updates we can wait and we'll wait. Thank you for this wonderful update Prachi!
great update prachi👏👏...
u r making me restless with the wait aarthi and yash r seperated for quite long time and now its time for them to meet face each other...
yeh pakki dosti mujhe achi lagi😳😳...

eagerly waiting for their union
amazing one  so excited to next part