Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update.. waiting for next update..
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
One of d fun filled update...
Enjoyed reading it...
Aarthi's character sketch s wonderful totally fun to read her past...She can boss around Yash but she wont allow any1 to boss Yash,simply loving it...
Waiting 4 Aarya milanhttps://www.zwani.com/graphics/smiley_moods/images/good.gif...
prachidalmia thumbnail
PART 3

Yash fell on his bed, disappointed. He was so excited to meet her and this mad girl went to mumma's place instead of coming to Sindhiya Manssion were he use to stay with his diamaa. Diamaa was a bit sad but then she could never be mad at Arthi. And Arthi knew well how to melt her. Diamaa had sent all the dishes she had prepared for Arthi to her place. And Arthi had promised Diamaa to spend a week in Sindhiya Manssion after her orientation ceremony.

Damn! He couldn't meet her. she reached around 7pm and now its 11! His cell beeped and a smile adored his face.

Arpita: Yash, Arthi aa chuki hain kya? Aap unse mile? (Did Arthi arrive? Have you meet her?)

Yash: kahan yaar madam apne darshan de tab na! (Not yet, would be able to see her only if she appears) she went to mumma's place and I couldn't see her.

Arpita: phir you could have gone to Shobha auntie's place no?

Yash hit his head with his other hand!

Yash: why the hell I didn't think of it before?

Arpita laughed, Yash, aap bhi na..kya karte rehte ho?" (you... What you keep doing)

Yash: ohh god, how can I be so stupid? It had completely slipped out of mind.

Arpita: khair chodiye, you can meet her tomorrow. Orientation ceremony hai na! ab aap soo jaiyehum phone rakhte hain..maa bula rahi hain! (leave it you can meet her tomorrow in college, lets sleep its to let and lets disconnect the call mom is calling)

Yash: acha suno.. (ok listen)

Arpita: ji..

Yash: kal shaam free ho? Hum coffee ke liye chalet hain! (Are you free tomorrow should we go out for coffee)

Oh god she was feeling so conscious now. He actually asked her for a date!

Arpita: wo..kal..shaam..

Yash: koi problem hain?

Arpita: umm pata nahi I'l confirm tomorrow..

Yash (sad): umm okay..

She could feel the disappointment in his voice!

Arpita: please Yash.. . naraz mat ho.. acha hum rakhte hain..maa kab se bula rahi hain..bye! (please dont be disappointed, ok will keep the phone, mom is calling from a long time)

NEXT DAY

COLLEGE

The whole campus flocked with people. New students arriving, seniors leaving no chance to rag them..there was a carnival out there! Arthi, Pari and Pratik stepped into the gates together. Pratik had stayed in the college hostel while Pari with her family in Delhi. There was so much thrill, so much excitement. Some seniors gave them evil looks. Pratik gulped hard!

Pratik: yaar aaj bure phanse.. (today we are in trouble)

Pari: seriously, mujhe to inke iraade theek nahi lagte (I am not getting good vibes)

Pratik: Pari, chal waapis chalet hain (lets go back) god knows what will they make us do!

Arthi heard them and rolled her eyes. She had a very different thought all together! She walked ahead and turned to them.

"tum logon ko ho kya gaya hai? (what has happened to you guys) Why the hell are you so scared? Pari, I know Pratik is a bheegi billi, par tujhe kya hua hai aaj?" (what has happened to you)

Pratik: Arthi yaar insult mat kar tu meri (dont insult me)

Arthi: to kya teri aarthi utaru? Seriously guys..life mein sirf ek baar rag hone ka chance milta hai..knock knock SIRF EK BAAR to enjoy being ragged na! why are you getting scared?

Some 2nd years were passing by and they heard Arthi say so and quietly stood behind her, listening intently. Pari and Pratik gulped hard seeing them. Pari gestured her to turn back with her eyes.

Arthi: kya hain? (what happened)

Pratik: te..tere peechey.. (look back)

Arthi: mere peechey kya hain? (what is behind me)

She turned to see some guys standing with a smirk. They hovered around her.

Guy1: so..you're not scared?

Arthi directly looked into his eyes, "of what?"

wow..this girl has guts!

Guy2: are you ready?

She understood they have heard her!

Arthi: try me!

Guy1: okay done! The dean will be arriving anytime soon. Here take this bucket of water and make sure he is wet from the tip of his hair to the tip of his toe! Consequences at your own risk baby!

They put the bucket full of water in front of her. she didn't reply for a while!

Guy 1: afraid?

Arthi: my foot!

Woah the guys were flat right there! She picked up the bucket and stood near the parking lot. Pari and Pratik stood quietly watching her.

Pratik nudged Pari, " aaj to ye gayi! 1st day is going to be her last day!"

Pari: shut up and go to hell! She'll pull it off!

The dean parked his car and slowly walked towards his office. Arthi stood beside a car, all set to execute her plan with 100% efficiency. The dean got a call and he stood a few feet away from Arthi, talking. He hadn't notice her while Arthi madam was all set. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath in, "on you marks..get set go"

SPLASH!!!!

She slowly  opened her eyes hey where was the dean? She found someone standing in front of her drenched from the tip of his hair to the tip of his toe! The 2nd years ran away seeing a 3rd year being the scapegoat. They hid behind the cars in the parking lot to see the consequence.

Yash was startled at the sudden cold shower he received! He glared at the girl who dared to do that to him. And his eyes met hers! He was so amazed he could recognize her anytime and anywhere possible! But then the great Yash Sindhiya drenched she was sooo dead!

He gritted his teeth, "Arthi."

She looked at him in surprise and then a wide smile followed!

Arthi (naughtily): oops galti se mistake ho gayi!

Yash: galti se mistake han..ruk..abhi batata hoon..

She showed him her tongue and ran away. He followed.

Yash: aaj tujhe chodunga nahi.. (wont leave you today)

She laughed and ran all around the college, dashing with people around. He ran after her..fast. ohh god..they couldn't stop laughing. He finally managed to hold her and pull her back by her waist and hugged her tight, lifting her off her feet. She hugged him back  giggling. Finally..she met him!!! She felt she was finally back home!!!

He twirled her around and placed her on her feet and cupped her face, "I missed you sooo much!"

"same here!"

He took a step back and looked at her carefully!

"tu kitni badi ho gayi hain" (you have grown up)

She smiled naughtily, "kya karun..aur koi option bhi to nahi tha naa!" (what to do didnt had any other option)

"nautanki.."

She hugged him tight again, with a beautiful smile adoring her lips!!!

PRECAP: Arthi shouting at Yash for not letting anyone rag her!

Edited by prachidalmia - 9 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Omg Prachi, am I in love with this story or what? 
I read all chapters in one go and had the biggest grin on my face. But I've a regret. I shouldn't have read it now, I should've waited for the whole story to be over so that I could've read the whole story in one go.
It's really that good, and the way you've written it is πŸ‘. I loved reading all the Hindi parts. It gave a different TADKA (With Extra Masala) to it. 

So finally our Toofan Aarti madam has arrived, now God save all the students, seniors or juniors. For a second I thought that she'll rag the seniors πŸ˜†, poor girl Yash ruined her plans πŸ˜‘. Now he'll have to face her wrath. 

Sorry for the extremely late reply as I wasn't active for more than a month. And Thanks for sending me PMs. Will wait for the next dhamakedar chapter. 
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Prachi this was amazing update. I really love this naughty Aarthi.πŸ˜†
I really missed this story and now so happy that you updated.πŸ˜ƒ Waiting for the next update so eagerly. Love it love it and love it. β€οΈ
Superb dear superb.⭐️
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!! so finally aarthi is back to home and to her yash ...so now yash will not leave a chance to leave her alone after all iski aarthi itni salon ke baad wapas aa gayi hain😳
thats a amazing work πŸ‘
will be waiting for the next update
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update so excited to read more waiting the next update
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Superb update. Loved their first meeting, Yash drenched in cold water.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wat a meeting for AaryaBeating and fighting smileys...Bindass Aarthi poured Water on Yash...wen Prateek nd Paridi s afraid of ragging,Aarthi took it sportively ,am love in wit Aarthi's attitude...
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written,can't wait to read more