Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachidalmia thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi,
Hope those who had the misconception that the story relates to the show were gurmeet played some kind to teammate or the story relates to Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is cleared by know.

Part 4

The orientation ceremony started off with welcome speeches by the dean, some prominent faculty members and all the boring stuffs. Aaarti yawned while Pari literally dozed off and Pratik was already asleep on Aarti's shoulder.

The dean and teachers finished with their pakau stuffs and walked out. Of course the seniors were waiting for this moment come on yaar..engineering college..1st day and no ragging..are you out of your mind? They had everything set for the "grand welcome" of the freshers. It started with general intro. Students were called upon the stage and asked to introduce themselves and aage bhaiyya seniors ki marzi!

When it came to Pari, after the general intro, the seniors stopped her on the stage.

Senior: so you are a gujju right?

Pari: yeah..i am! Any problem with that?

A group of guys whistled at her answer. She looked at Aarti who showed her a thumbs up.

Another senior: fine then take this..

He threw a red rose on her which she caught instantly.

Senior: choose one bakra any bakra present in the hall and propose him gujju style! Aakhir hum bhi dekhen kitna dum hain! (let's see your strength) Hurry up!

Pari looked here and there for her "bakra".

Senior; hello..you're not queen Elizabeth are you? Hurry up..we don't have the whole day for you. Choose your bakra fast!

Pari (evily): YOU!

Senior; what?

Pari (atti): yeah..i choose you! Kyunki aap hi ne to kaha tha choose anyone aur mujhe iss hall mein aap se bada bakra nazar nahi aa raha! (why you only said to select anyone and I cannot see any other bakra than you)

The entire hall echoed with laughter. Bechara senior sharm se paani paani types. He couldn't believe his joke came on him. His friends pushed him up the stage. Pari walked and kneeled down in front of him boldly with the red rose in her mouth and held his hand. Goodness..he was sooo red!

Pari (cutely): taru modhu dukar javu sundhar che anne maine vishwas nathi thatu ke hu aa karu chu pan su kari saku majboori che atle karu chu ke hu tane prem karu chu!
(your face I see is as beautiful as a pig and I can't believe am doing this but khair majboori mein hi sahi..i love you!)

The room went pin drop silent. Aarti was the 1st one to burst out laughing she had stayed with Pari since std 6th ab dosti ka kuch to asar padega na! a few gujjus there also started laughing their heads off understanding her words and explaining it to other students and then followed a loud round of applause and hooting.

The masti went on but Aarti was not happy. How come everyone was made fun of and not her? they just asked for her intro and let her go! Did they miss something? She felt offended iska matlab she was not appealing enough? She went mad with the thought! She waited and waited and waited but nothing happened. She was very disappointed by the end of the day. She even passed silly comments on some seniors with a tiny mini hope but still nothing happened! She went back home depressed. She didn't even talk to anyone or had her food properly. She was sulking big time!

Shobha couldn't understand what happened. Aarti never came out of her room. Yash couldn't go out with Arpita. She had got guests at home and moreover being a royal family they were strict on disciplinary grounds. Yash drove to Aarti's place.

Yash (st): kamal hai..Aarti is back and phir bhi itna sannata? (Strange... Aatri is back still this silence)

He found Shobha in the living hall. He went and hugged her.

Yash; mumma Aarti kahan hai? Itni shaanti kyun hai? (Where is Aarti and Why is this silence?)

Shobha let out a sigh, "pata nahi kis baat se dil chota kar ke kamre baithi hain (Dont know what is bothering her). she is not even talking to anyone."

Yash (worried): usne aapse kuch kaha? College mein kuch hua kya? (Did she say anything to you? Did anything happened in college?)

Aarti had just come out of her room finally when she looked down to see Yash sitting with Shobha and asking about her. grr this was something that irritated her like hell.

She just shouted on the top of her voice, "tu udhar hi baith ke enquiry karta rahega ya upar bhi aayega (will you sit there and keep on asking or will up come up even)? You are supposed to ask me what happened , not mumma. Waise bhi college mein jati hun..mumma nahi..samjha (actually its me who goes to college not mom)!"

And the next moment he heard her door bang shut. He looked at Shobha and then up. She was gone.

Shobha; ja ussey baat kar wana sabko pagal kar degi (Go talk to her or she will make everybody made)!

He ran up and knocked her door.

Yash: Aarti..darwaza khol Aarti.. (open the door)

She shouted from inside, "jaa na..aur baith mumma ke paas.." (go and sit with mom)

Yash: acha am sorry..ab to darwaza khol de meri maa (Ok I am sorry atleast know open the door)

She didn't reply. He knocked again and found her door already open. He rolled his eyes. It was open from the very beginning.

She was lying on the bed on her tummy, sulking. He noticed her hair..that dangled down the bed, touching the floor. Wow..she had grown it so long! He went and sat beside her.

Yash: kya hua? Kyun naraz hai? (What happened? Why are you angry?)

Aarti; kuch nahi.. (Nothing)

Yash: arrey bol na..college mein kuch hua kya? (Tell na did something happened in college)

She sat up with a jerk and crossed her legs. Her hair, he notice, brushed up..they were waist long..may be longer. As she moved, the air was filled with a sweet aroma umm may be her shampoo, he guessed.

Aarti: yaar aaj mera sabse bura din hain (Today is the worst day for me)

Yash: kyun? Aaj kya ho gaya? (Why? what happened?)

Aarti: arrey ek to aaj college ka 1st day and upar se kisi ne ragging bhi nahi ki aur.. (today was the first day of college and noone ragged me)

Yash's eyes lit up, "kya? Arrey wah..this is great.."

She gave him a curious look, "isme great kya hai?"

He cupped her face, "arrey budhu,..you are saved! Agar meine unhe mana nahi kiya hota to.." (if i would have not stopped them then)

She didn't hear anything else. She was stuck with "agar meine mana nahi kiya hota.." (if i would have not stopped them then)

Her expressions changed drastically into a frown and she pushed him away.

Aarti: tune..mana kiya tha unhe (you stopped them)?

Yash (happily): yes yes..

Aarti (angry): why the hell did you do that idiot?

Yash wondered why she was getting angry.

"to isme bura kya hai (what's wrong in it)? Freshers crave to have an acquaintance in seniors to get away from ragging and jab tujhe sab kuch bana banaya mil raha hain to (when you are getting everything already cooked) whats the problem?"

"mujhe rag hona tha..," she cried, "aur tune sab barbad kar diya.." (i want to get ragged but you ruined everything)

Yash felt like he'd faint right there, "Aarti, are you okay?"

She looked away, "mujhe rag hona tha meri zindagi ki 1st ragging(i wanted to be ragged) I was so waiting for this day.aur tune..arrghh baat mat kar mujhse tu (dont talk to me)!"

He wanted to bang his head somewhere hard, "Aarti..tu pagal hain.. (are you mad)"

Aarti: mujhe rag hona hai.. (i wanted to be ragged)

Yash ignored that, "chal bahar chalte hain..(lets go out)"

Aarti: tune suna nahi mujhe rag hona hai bas! Aur waise bhi mein tujhse baat nahi kar rahi! (didnt you heard i want to get ragged and i dont want to talk to you)

Yash: yeah I can see that! chal na abhi sirf 7 baje hain we can go out and have dinner too..chal..

Aarti: am not talking to you..

He pulled her hand, "nautanki mat kar aur chal..(stop your drama and come)"

She snapped, "tere saath kahin nahi jaana samjha tu (dont want to go with you understand)!"

Yash: excuse me! teri permission nahi le raha hun (m not asking your premission)! Am just telling you.

He pushed her into the washroom, "ja..change kar and come fast.."

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

"kya hai..jaa na! I know you want to go.! Bhaav mat kha!"

Aarti (cutely): ek shart pe (on one condition)

"and whats that?"

"tu kal college mein apni baat waapis lega. You'll allow them to rag me!"

"forget it!"

"then am not going! Aaj dekha na they ragged Pari so much usne kitna mazaa kiya (see today the ragged Pari. she enjoyed so much)"

"ek minute..ek minute iska matlab yu are not angry (one min it means you are not angry). Actually you are jealous because Pari was ragged and not you"

She couldn't hide her smile. She was actually feeling jealous..a bit thoda sa ek dun tiny mini bit

Aarti: tujhe jo sochna hai soch le (think what you want). But tomorrow you ARE taking your words back!

Yash: theek hai meri maa..ab jaa (okay know go)!

They went around the city in Yash's car. The cool breeze just made their day. She asked..no no..ordered him to stop every now and then saying ye khana hain..wo khana hain..

"tu golgappe ki poori dukaan khayegi kya?" (will eat the whole shop of golgappe)

He commented when she pushed in a big round golgappa in her tiny mouth.

She ignored, "tujhe nahi khaana..teri marzi! Par mera dimaag mat khaa!" (if you dont want to eat its your wish but dont eat my head)

Yash happily paid for everything she ate or bought. By the time they reached a restaurant for dinner, Aarti was so full. Yash hardly had anything on the way. He relished the dinner while Aarti couldn't eat much.

Later Yash drove her to SM, instead of her place. After all Aarti had promised Daimaa to stay there for a few days!

Daimaa couldn't be happier. She hugged Aarti madly and kissed her forehead. They had their chit chat while Yash sat on the couch turning on the tv. She came after a while and slumped herself beside him. Yash was watching a movie when she snatched the remote and browsed to F1 race.

Yash: ye to repeat hain yaar

Aarti: but I love it

Both watched in silence for a while. She was totally lying on him, pushing him to the corner of the couch. He didn't mind. Something struck Aarti.

Aarti: waise teri car buri nahi hain (your car is not bad)..audi hai na?

He looked proud, "yep..audi hain and corvertible model hain.."

She jumped up, "wow yaar waise when did you buy that?'

"you forgot? I had told you na..i had turned 18..mumma ne gift ki thi!"

Her smile vanished and she leaned back on him.

"kya hua?"(what happened)

"wo..am also 18 na..phir mumma ne mujhe kyun nahi di?" (i m also 18 why didnt she gifted me)

He felt her voice go low and he had never liked a sad and low Aarti. For him, "Aarti" always meant live, bubbly and his gundi!

"she didn't because tera koi bharosa nahi hai na..pata nahi kab kisa accident karwa de (she didnt give you as she didnt trust you with car waht if you hit someone by the car)"

She waked him, "you're making fun of me?"

"na baba am pitying the other riders on the road!"

She felt offended and twisted her lips, "waise bhi mein koi aisa waisa car nahi chalati jisse accident ho (however i dont drive car which can cause accident)! I have my own choice"

"and what is you choice? If possible I can help you buy that!"

"ha ha..mazak mat kar! Use kharredna tere bas ki baat nahi! Forget it!" (dont joke you cannt buy it)

"challenge mat kar mujhe ek baar bata to kaunsi car chahiye.." (dont challenge me atleast tell me ones which car you want)

"tu laakar dega (whill you buy)?"

"of course.."

"theek hain..agar aisa hai to get me a LAMBHORGHINI MURCEILAGO!" (okay if its so get me LAMBHORGHINI MURCEILAGO)

PRECAP: Aarti admiring Arpita

Please keep liking and giving your comments as it boost me to update further

Thanks to all how are supporting me

Note: if any body requires pm please addme in buddy list as I dont want to spam any bodies indox
Edited by prachidalmia - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow .. Wow great.. Superb .. I really miss this story Chandu. Happy that you came back with it and I really love this Yash and Aarthi.
Aarthi want to be ragged and Yash is not allowing. Super..
Waiting for the next
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was an amazing update prachi👏👏
the comfort equation they both share was so amazing...haha aarthi always takes him for granted hainaa...😳...koi baat nahin...dekthe hain aage aage hota kya hain...😉
hmm...so she is getting a lambhorgini😉...

college ragging drama was hilarious😆...hope someone will rag aarthi too😆😆

amazing update prachi👏
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing one waiting the next part
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful part..waiting for next part.. update soon
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The update s fantastic...
The orientation ceremony turned to a ragging club....never knew tat Pari ll give back in no timepoor senior...Aarti s hilarious..,poor yash he saved Aarthi 4m ragging nd he caught himself in 22 position...
prachidalmia thumbnail

PART 5

Aarti waited for the seniors to rag her the next day in college, hoping Yash would have taken his words back. she had sunaofied him big time last night and even over the phone before leaving for college. But nothing of that sort happened. As they passed the corridor, some guys waved at Pari. Aarti looked away feeling offended! Pratik joined them in the class. His eyes were totally red and he was dozing off. Aarti smacked his head hard!

Pratik: abbey sone de yaar.. (let me sleep)

Aarti: tu kal poori raat kar kya raha tha (what were you doing last night)?

Pari: must be sneaking into the girls hostel!!!

Aarti giggled, " ooohhh.that was rude!"

Pratik (irritated): yaar teri problem kya hain? Har baat pe why are you dragging girls

Pari (ignoring): itna bhadak mat samjha kisi din aise hi ludhak jayega
(sorry unble to translate this in english)

Aarti: will you two just shut up? Har baat pe ek dusre ko taane marte rehte ho! Now tell me what happened yesterday!

Pratik: yaar pooch mat (dont ask) yesterday was our 1st day in hostel and the seniors made us watch 3 IDIOTS the whole night and later asked us to strip just like those in the movie, ragging!

Aarti was super thrilled, "wow so you stripped and said jahanpanah tussi great ho?"

Pratik yawned, "umm..karna pada no option babes.."

Both the girls burst out laughing and Pratik continued to sleep throughout the class.

Aarti was sitting beside the window, looking out when she saw a girl pass by with her friends. For some reasons, Aarti just couldn't take her eyes off that girl. A gentle breeze blew away her hair and Aarti was awed by her beauty. She kept giggling and talking with her friends. As she walked slowly, Aarti could just say only one thing wow!!

She heard the professor shouting her name. she snapped out of her thought and got back to the class. Pari nudged her, "where were you lost?"

"did you see her Pari? She was sooo pretty!"

"whatever just concentrate in the class warna you'll be out!"

BREAK

Cafeteria

The trio sat with their eatables yet no ragging for Aarti. She was getting depressed! A senior just walked past them and Aarti deliberately passed a real dirty comment. The guy looked at them. Aarti gave a cheeky smile. He sighed and walked away! Aarti's jaws dropped open!

"kamal hain in sab ko ho kya gaya hain (what has happened to these people)?"

Pratik was amazed. He winked at Aarti and ran to the guy.

Pratik; excuse me sir why didn't you say her anything?

Aarti was also curious to know the reason she followed Pratik.

Guy: yaar humare cassmate cum buddy se order hain we can rag anyone but her!

Aarti: and who is that cassmate cum buddy of yours?

Guy: Yash..

Ooohhh! That was the limit! Her anger reached a new level. She pulled his coller, almost strangling him to death.

"where is that idiot?"

People around them were shocked to see Aarti doing gunda-gardi with their friend. She shook him violently, "Yash kahan hai?" (were is yash)

Guy: Fo f Football ground

She pushed him away and stormed towards the football ground. Pratik helped the guy to get on his feet.

Guy: baba re ye ladki hai ki toofaan (god she is a girl or tarnado)?

Pratik: sorry sir..but she is like that you have to bear with her!

She walked towards the ground with heavy steps, fuming. She didn't even realize how many people she had pushed away on her way.

She stood there again, on the grass near the ground, with those beautifully blinking lashes and a pair of lips trembling in prayer. Her friends surrounded her, trying to convince her that everything would be fine!

Yash stood on the middle of the ground, sweaty, panting, with the ball under his feet and eyes focused on the goal. This was going to be a winning shot..last time they lost..but not today! His perfect half-ground and they'd take the cake. He breathed in sharply and got ready to kick, "3.2..1."

"YASH.."

He was startled at the sharp voice and there was a little miss in his calculation and the ball missed the goal by a nano cm! aahhh..not again!!!!! Before even he could react, Aarti walked on the ground in the middle of the game and pushed him hard! He was frustrated this was the 2nd time he had missed his winning goal..all thanks to this gundi!

He shouted, "Aarti..ye kya kar rahi hai (what are you doing aarti)?"

She retorted back, "why didn't you take your words back han?"

She smiled looking at Aarti wow..she was so cool!!! Arpita checked her out from top to bottom her everything just screamed out the word "Aarti" giving away her identity, just as Yash had described!

"tho aap hain Aarti..." but her attention went back to the argument they were having!

Yash: ye kya bachpana hain Aarti? Tune poori game barbad kardi (what is this childness, you have spoiled the entire game)!

Aarti: tune meri reputation barbad kardi!

He rolled his eyes, "what do you actually want? And please don't disturb my game! Yaar..abhi ek goal se hum jeetne wale the (we were just going to win by one goal)"

Aarti: theek hain if you don't want me to disturb you in your game actually in anything you want to do," she tired to bargain, "then take back your words and let me enjoy my college life!"

He actually gave up! He can't argue with her anymore! Last night she had lectured him big time and this morning also he can't take the torture anymore!!!

"theek hain gundi..jaisi teri marzi..(ok as you wish)"

He turned to his friends and shouted, "friends I take my words back. jisko jiti ragging karni hain iski..please do it! Please do rag her!"

He turned back to Aarti. She had a wide smile on her face and hugged him tight!

"ab tho mera peecha chodegi (know will you let me leave in peace)?"

She showed him tongue, "nahi ye tho kabhi nahi ho sakta and you know it clearly Yash (this will never happen)!!!"

Uh oh oh...fresher calling the hottest guy by his name..totally not acceptable to senior girls!!!! She walked away leaving the crowed flabbergasted. Arpita laughed.Aarti was like super bindaas! She actually loved her way of talking full on masti!

a few days later,

Aarti was having dinner with Yash and Radha Maa, talking about how many guys she had kicked or punched yet in the process of her 'ragging"..gosh...people had actually become her fan she didn't everything boldly whatever she was asked to..infact she had even stolen the dean's lunch box right from his office as apart of her task. Radha Maa was so proud of Aarti while Yash was silently having his food. The moment he finished with his food, his cell beeped. He had a sweet smile touching his lips and excused himself. Radha Maa didn't like that, her expressing showed it clearly. Aarti noticed Yash but then let it go! She was more interested in narrating her tales to Radha Maa.

Aarti: aur Radha Maa aapko pata hain jab meine Yash se Lamborghini murceilago manga tho he actually fainted! Waise tho baatein kaafi badi badi karta hain (and you know Radha Maa when I asked yash for Lamborghini Murceilago he fainted. he just knows to talk big)..

And her talks really made Radha Maa feel better and she just went on and on and on.! Not that Radha Maa disliked Arpita.she just knew the call would go endless!

Time sure flies fast! Two months and Aarti-Pari masti was on the peak. The entire college came to know about Yash-Aarti friendship. Initially there were gossips like Yash-Aarti-Arpita. Aarti was lost in her own world. She cared a damn! The gossips died out real soon and the college went back to Yash-Arpita. Aarti wasn't even aware of anything as such! She had taken a liking to see that girl who always manages to catch her attention. She was so awed by her etiquettes, her gestures, her dressing sense..she just couldn't stop admiring her the reason even she wasn't aware of it. She had never seen someone so beautiful and so like a princess.

She had very little knowledge about who she was. She only knew, the girl she admires was in the 2nd year B.Sc. and belonged to a royal family.

Pratik had become a charmer oohh!!! Did I say charmer?? Cut that out please!! He had become not actually a charmer! It was more like he got a girlfriend and he was ditched the next day. On the 3rd day you'd see him with a new girl. Pari was highly apprehensive of that!

It was again dinner time at SM and Yash excused himself, trying to hide that smile. Now, Aarti madam had become highly suspicious! Hmm..daal mein kuch kala tho zarur hain (something is definitely fishy)! She had been noticing this of quite a long time. He'd just leave everything right there with a smile whenever he got that call! Pakka he is hiding something she needed to find out now!

Precap: Aarti seeing Yash-Arpita together
Edited by prachidalmia - 9 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats an amusing update to read😃😆... here aarthi was all bindaas and doing all masti😆😆and pari and prateik enjoying all this with prateik too becoming a charmer
😳...

and all seniors r turning as bakras for aarthi😆😆
hmm... yash... he likes arpitha?? or loving her??... hmm... i wonder what will be the aarthis reaction when she finds out this... 😕

so far its an enjoyable update👏
looking forward to next 
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hmm really interesting.. Aarthi wanted to get ragged and still don't know Yash - Aarpitha relation... Will she be able to bear it?
Oh great.. The story is flawing so nicely.. I really enjoyed reading it. Please continue soon.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ur update never fails to impress me...

wen pratik slept,Aarti was lookin out....but Aarti was caught red handed nd not pratik...Its hilarious...

Yash -felt bad for him inorder to save Aarti,he himself got beatings from her nd lost a goal...

Pratik d charmer,ha ha its another hilarious moment wit d 2nd girl on 3rd day itself...