Punar Vivah

Koi Aap Sa Part 16 Pg No. 25 - Page 7

elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful updates dear.full with hilarious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachidalmia thumbnail

Hi guys,
Sorry for the delay again. I was not able to apdat for a long time as I was in hospital because of my accident.

PART 6

She followed Yash to his room and found him in the balcony, busy with his call. She went in and slumped on his bed and waited for him to finish with the call.alas..finish with the call? God knows when she had dozed off there itself! Yash came in and saw her sleeping in the middle of his bed, sprawling her hands and legs. He tried to wake her up but when she didn't, he just pushed her aside and slept off beside her. Aarti had the habit of rolling over. Later at night, she rolled and dashed with Yash. She twitched her brows a bit and kicked him hard.

He woke up with a jerk, "ouccchhh"

He switched on the bed lamp and checked on her. she was sleeping peacefully. He sighed and pulled the spread on her, placed a pillow between them, lest she kicked again and slept off.

This was not a new thing to them. It was always their friendship and the frankness they shared with each other and Radha Maa definitely didn't mind that.

It was Sunday morning. Yash woke up early and found her legs on his and her hands spread over his chest. He slowly took her off him and went for his exercise. He came back an hour later and she was still sleeping on his bed like a queen. He showered and came back., she was still sleeping. He checked the time 8:45 am!

He shouted, "Aarti uth jaa (aarti wake up)

She turned away. He went closer and shook her, "Aarti kitna soti hain..wake up (aarti how much you sleep wake up)!"

She turned away again murmuring, "sone de yaar (let me sleep dear).8 is too early!"

"Aarti its 9..and its late!"

"shut up and let me sleep.." she changed her side, putting the spread covering her face.

He pulled away the spread, "you have become so lazy hostel mein kaise uthti hogi subah subah (you are so lazy. How you use to get up early in the hostel)? i still wonder on that!"

"Yash tu pitega!" she hid her face in the pillow trying to sleep.

"I don't care!"

"Go to hell"

"With you, of course!"

He pulled her up to a sitting position. She made all kids of faces, disapproving.

"theek hain..uthti hun (ok ok I am waking up)..but one confdition!"

"sure go on!!" he replied absentmindedly still trying to pull her out of the bed.

She smiled naughtily, "who is Arpita?"

He hadn't expected that! he gulped hard and his grip loosened! How the hell did she know that??? he hadn't been telling her anything because once this big mouth knows anything.it would be impossible to shut her up. He tried to divert her mind, "yeah..whos Arpita??"

"don't act smart okay..chup chap bata kaun hain (tell me who is she)! Kal raat I waited for you so much and you idiot didn't even look at me? I was sooo suspicioius so I checked your call log when you were gone for a shower!"

She had a big smile on her face aaha! A victorious one! But it was a BINGO! For Yash. This big mouth actually blurted out everything that he wanted to know! Grr this girl is too chalu checking his phone in his absence!!!!

"chal bata who is Arpita!"

"b w..wo..she is my friend!"

She raised her brows, 'are you sure? I mean..tu mujhse kuch chupa to nahi raha (are you hiding anything from me)?"

"na..na..not at all.. she is my batch mate yaar!"

"I don't trust you"

"dimag mat kharab kar samjhi (dont annoy me get it)!"

"but I still don't trust you!"

"then that's not my prob;em chal fresh ho ja.. and come downstairs for breakfast!"

"acha..shaam ko free hai kya (are you free in the evening)? I want to go out."

Before even she could complete her sentence, she heard a straight "NO!"

"chal na (come na).."

"no Aarti am busy!"

"itna kya busy busy? Chup chap chal samjha (what busy and come silently with me)!"

"NO!"

"then how will I go alone?"

"Pari aur Pratik ko saath leja (take Pari and pratik with you). I can't go! Waise bhi tu dus logon se kum hai kya (why the way you are not less then ten people)?"

"shut up! You are going!"

"NO WAYS! Am meeting up with my friends!"

"aaann" she faked a cry!

"NO NO and NO! am not going with you anywhere! Tu waise bhi mere saare paise uda degi (you will spend all of my money)! Am not going baba!"

She twisted her lips, "huh..kanjoos!" and walked away with a huff. She sighed in relief!

Aarti called up Pari and both decided to go together. Pratik was supposed to go out on a date with his 12th gf. The girls enjoyed their hangout in karol bagh and later moved to one of the biggest malls in Delhi. They stood near a posh coffee shop deciding where to go next! Oho!!!! Something just caught Aarti's attention. Her expressions turend into a shocked one 1st..then to a frown and then to an evil smirk!

Aarti (st): acha bachu mujhse jhooth bolke you are coochi-cooing with a ladki..teri khair nahi Yash mujhse jhooth bola tha naa (ok lieing to me you are enjoying with a girl you lied to me na).

Pari hadn't noticed Aarti looking at Yash with some girl inside the coffee shop though the glass wall. She tapped her shoulder.

Pari: oye Aarti..where are you lost? Lets go to the 3rd floor, mujhe wahan se kuch cheezein leni hain (i want to buy something from there)..

Aarti thought for a while, "naa Pari tu jaa (no pari you go). do your shopping and meet me here in an hour..i have some other things to take care of!"

Pari: okay jaisi teri marzi (as you wish)..bye!

Meanwhile in the coffee shop,

Arpita: Yash..aapne Aarti ko shopping le jaane se mana kyun kiya (why didnt you took aarti for shoping yash)?

Yash: don't ask baba! That girl is one gundi..ek tho wo mujhe yahan aane nahi deti..upar se meri saari pocket money bhi uda deti..wo bhi ek hi baar mein (dont ask. that girl is quiet bossy. firstly she would not have let me come here and she would have also spend all of my pokect money in just one day)!

Arpita laughed. Yash just could't take his eyes off her. she was simple..nothing was artificial about her. she was down to earth and the best part was she never showed off that she was a princess! She just wanted to be like everyone around! And this is what Yash loved the most about her.

Arpita: phir bhi Yash,,, Aarti ko bura lagega (still yash aarti might have felt bad)! Aapko unhe aise jhooth nahi bolna chahiye tha (you should not have lied to her).hum baad mein bhi mil sakte the (we could have met later)

Yash: tell me one thing Arpita..tumhe apne se zyada dusron ki itni fikar kyun hoti hai (why do you worry about others more than yourself)?

Arpita realized Yash was irritated. She tried to calm him.

Arpita: aisa nahi hain Yash (its not like this yash)..hum tho bas yahi keh rahe the ki Aarti kitne dino baad waapis aayi hain (we were just saying that aarti has returned after a long time).you should spend some time with her..

Yash: yeah right Arpita.. spending time with her. we are always together..since childhood and I know Aarti very well. She wouldn't mind!

Arpita smiled, "pata hain hume aap dono bachpan se saath mein hain..aur Aarti aapki sabse achi dost hain (i know you know each other since childhood and she is a very close friend of yours)!"

Yash smiled back at her, "yeah..she is the bestest friend you could ever get thodi pagal hain..aur poori nautanki ki dukaan..but hain tho meri gundi hi (yes she is the best friend any body can get a bit crazy and a drama queen)! No one can take her place in my life!"

Arpita: we understand Aarti aapke liye bahut special hain (she is very special for you)!

Yash smiled naughtily, "are you sure? Waise meri life mein koi aur bhi hain jo Aarti jitna hi special hain.. (i also have some body in my life who is equally important as aarti)"

A layer of redness settled over Arpita's face. Before even she could react, they heard someone shout, "haan saale mujhe jhooth bolke tu yahi sab kar (yes stupaid lieing to me you do this all stuff only)!"

Yash froze hearing that voice! Shit man! What is this girl doing here out of all the places in this world? Aarti marched towards him and pulled the nearby chair and sat beside Yash. And the next moment they heard someone fall down with a thud! And the entire shop echoed with laughter. The guy stood up slowly holding his back, muttering curses at Aarti. Poor fellow was about to sit when Aarti had pulled away his chair unknowingly.

Aarti could care less! She was more interested in Yash. She hadn't noticed Arpita yet. Yash was too shocked. He looked at Arpita in front of him. she had a very happy look on her face and then Aarti madam..who had a frown on her forehead!

Yash: A..Aarti..what are you doing here?

Aarti banged her hands on the table and retorted, " exactly! What are YOU doing here? When I asked you to take me out. kya kaha tha tune (what did you say)..you are meeting your friends and here you are..arrghh. I hate you! Tune jhooth bola na mujhse (you lied to me)"

She smacked his shoulder hard!

"ouuchh yaar dheere maar and tu galat soch rahi hai..meine isiliye jhooth..(hit slowly and you have uderstood all wrong i lied because)"

She smacked his shoulder again not letting him complete his words.

"ouchhh maar mat gundi..(dont hit me)"

"tu yahan kar kya raha hai(what are you doing here) doing chiggy wiggy with some girl..and.."

She turned to look at the girl and give her a peace of her mind..OH MY! She stopped right there! It was the same girl..she admires every single day in her college. OMG she looked sooo pretty in her baby pink salwar-kameez..wow! a smile just formed on her lips!

Arpita was super glad to see Aarti. She immediately stood up and extended her hand, "hiee..hum Arpita hain. Yash ki friend!"

Her smile was sooo beautiful like an angel! Aarti slowly extended her hands to meet with hers. She opened her mouth to say something, Arpita cut her off!

"hume aapke bare mein sab pata ahin. Aap Aarti hain..Yash ki sabse achi dost (I know everything about you. you are aarti a very good frien of yash)! Finally we met you! We have heard so much about you from Yash..ahh..we are sooo happy that we finally got to meet you!"

Aarti had an instant liking towards Arpita.. she was the princess yet she had no arrogance no show off. Aarti smiled back, "aap iss idiot ke class ki hain na (yopu are in his class)?"

Arpita found Aarti really really cute. She nodded smiling. Yash felt so out of place. He knew Aarti wasn't saying anything here because of Arpita but at home he wondered what will she do it him! But before his imagination could go any further he saw a naughty smrik on her face and then

Aarti (with a long face): You told her that we are just friends. But I thought...

Yash and Arpita was a shooked with what she was saying and Yash tried to intervene.

Yash: Aarti what are you saying...

But before he could say any further he noticed Arpit walking away with a long face and yash became all sad and seeing his face Aarti busrt out laughing like a maniac. Then the only thing that Aarti was able to say between her laghter was "pyaar karega aur doston se chupaye ga to saza to miligi na (loving someone and hiding from friends you will have bear the punishment for this na)" and then explained Yash that it was a just a prank by her. Realization sank in Yash and he became all angry with her

Yash: because of your prank arpita was so hurt and just went off without saying anything. It is the way to behave. I would have definitely told you sooner or later and he went on and on.

Just then Aarti's cell beeped. It was Pari calling her. she noticed Pari sounded a bit angry.

Aarti: acha tu wahin ruk am coming out (ok you wait i am coming)!

She turend to yash, " okay yaar, I need to rush..will catch up later and put her hand in his pant's pocket. He jumped in utter shock with her action.."

Aarti: over react mat kar am taking your card. Mere paise khatam ho gaye (dont overreact i am taking your card as all my money is over)!!

He was in utter shock with her behaviour. As he was hell angry on her and was also upset her and she was taking his card for further shopping. Though she always does this and all his money would be finished by her on her shopping but today he was not liking it as she has hurt arpit a lot with her childish act. But still managed to tell her byee when she went away saying bye to him after taking his card and telling him that she will sort out everything soon between him and Arpita.

Aarti met up with Pari and found her oddly quiet. She hadn't even shopped. She looked upset about something. She tried to ask but Pari ignored. Aarti thaught today all her friends are very angry and annoyed. Aarti reached her home at around 8 and found Pratik sitting in the hall with a long face! She dumped all her bags on the carpet and slumped beside him.

Aarti: kya hain (what happened)? Itna sad kyun hain (why are you so sad)? Even Pari was upset about something..

She noticed red finger print on his cheeks.

Aarti (concerned): oyee kisi ne tujhe thappad maara (did somenoe slapped you)?

Pratik nodded sadly.

Aarti: ladki ne (some girl)?

Pratik shook his head in denial.

Aarti: then who?

Pratik: Pari ne!!!!

Precap: annual function in college...oohh Aarti sings!!!

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I really love it dear! So nice!
I really had a smile while reading it. Thank you.

You met with accident and were in hospital.
Are you ok now?
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG such a hilarious update...Enjoyed every bit of Aarti's carefree attitude....She didn care for a poor guy who fell in d floor....Had a hearty laugh....Thank u so much...

Edit:Take care of ur health 2Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update dear.. aarti is really cute.. waiting for next update..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read 4 chapters one after the other must say you are a good writer this story is fun very enjoyable love Aarti to the max carefree very spoilt with yash their friendship is amazing.

PS read you said you were in an accldent hope all is well now. Edited by sb1410 - 9 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats a hilarious part😆😆
aarthi...such a crazy girl😆😆... yash is too good as her buddy...
omg aarthi had yash in trouble... thats ok she herself will solve his problem😆
omg pari slapped prateik😲😲...

hilarious update😆😆

b/n hope everything is fine with u now...
take care ...
get well soon 
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope your fine now amazing part so excited to next part
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb update. Poor Yash, Aarti is bossing over him. She ruined his date with Arpita. Lovely friendship between the two. Loved Prateek and Pari too.

Hey! You met with an accident. I hope you are fine now. Take care.
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Hey Prachi first of all, how are you? You said you were in hospital because of your accident. I hope it was something small and you didn't got hurt much.
Secondly I'm sorry for the late comment. Read last 2-3 chapters in one go. I'm loving this story so much. It's totally different from what I've read so far on AarYa. 
I'm in love with your writing style. You've defined Every character so beautifully. While reading the story, I can visualize them in front of my eyes.
The Hindi words/ dialogues gives it a different feel which is so much enjoyable. I'm enjoying Aarti's more enjoyable with Hindi dialogues.

She was so desperate to get ragged, poor Yash. And Pari's ragging added fuel to fire. ðŸ˜†. Aarti is real JKR here. Now Arpita is upset, wonder how will Yash manaofy her now.

Yash and Aarti's friendship is so innocent. Wonder how will they come together and fall in love. 

Take care of yourself Prachi. And once again sorry for the late commenting.