Sumit's new TB article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/19582-sumit-vats-turns-ghar-jamai.htm
<h1>Sumit Vats turns Ghar Jamai!</h1>

</p>

<div align="justify">Sumit Vatshas been roped in to play the character of Chintoo Singh Chautala inBig Magic's upcoming show - Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai. Produced byRed Dotproductions, this comic caper is slated to go on-air later this month.
<p align="justify">Speakingon his role, Sumit says "Thecomedy genreis working excellently with audiences and I'm excited to be a part of this show. My character is the youngest son in law and the house is a web of madness. The show, with several eccentric characters, is going to definitely make audiences laugh!"

<p align="justify">Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai is the tale of Shaktishaali family that follows a tradition ofbringing homea son-in-law instead of sending the daughter to hersasuraal.While thehouseholdis run by the matriarch, lovingly calledNaniji,there are fourjamaai'sacrossgenerationswho try theirlevel bestto prove their worth to her.</p><p align="justify">Chintoo Singh Chautala is the youngest Jamaai of the house and is a shrewd fellow. All of his time in the house is spent inplottingways to manipulate Naniji who outwits him every time.</p>
</div>Edited by Ketaki19 - 9 years ago
plzz comment karo guys for SV ðŸ˜ƒ
Wow
tfs 🤗
Rishi ka bad ab chintoo bada hi pyara nam hai 😳
Good looking Desi Jamai Chintoo Singh
Wow , I love it . Sumit and comedy perfect match .
Best of luck Sumit on your new show ..I will rock for sure 
mereko iss ka promo dekhna hain