Can you help me GET remarried?

Posted: 9 years ago
These girls on Shaadi.com keep rejecting me.  Now, I have a girl from Windsor, Canada interested in me.  She is 36, is that to old?   I had a fight with my parents again about this issue.  I am on my own, need to find the girl myself.  My parents are not young either.  My mom is in her late 50's and dad mid 60's.  Can you help me find someone by early 2015?  ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi LoveProfusion, I had already told you if you want me to help you, you can contact me. When you say, the woman who is interested in you is 36 yr old and you ask whether is it too old, one has to ask what is your age? One point, I know is when someone rejects you, it is totally not because of you. Those women who reject you, may have fear of commitment.
I have some questions to you. What differences of opinion, you have with your parents? What do you feel about yourself? How will you describe yourself as you are looking for a life-partner? What are you looking for, when you want to get married and what are you looking for in your life-partner?

Good Luck to you, 

Originally posted by: maha2us

Hi LoveProfusion, I had already told you if you want me to help you, you can contact me. When you say, the woman who is interested in you is 36 yr old and you ask whether is it too old, one has to ask what is your age? One point, I know is when someone rejects you, it is totally not because of you. Those women who reject you, may have fear of commitment.

I have some questions to you. What differences of opinion, you have with your parents? What do you feel about yourself? How will you describe yourself as you are looking for a life-partner? What are you looking for, when you want to get married and what are you looking for in your life-partner?

Good Luck to you, 

Hi Maha, I just PM'ed you.  I indicated my parameters and what I am looking for.  My parents won't help me and I feel I have failed myself miserably.  I want someone who is loving and simple.  Is that to hard to ask for?  
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 :(

Dont blame yourself so much...  :( 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveProfusion

These girls on Shaadi.com keep rejecting me.  Now, I have a girl from Windsor, Canada interested in me.  She is 36, is that to old?   I had a fight with my parents again about this issue.  I am on my own, need to find the girl myself.  My parents are not young either.  My mom is in her late 50's and dad mid 60's.  Can you help me find someone by early 2015?  ðŸ˜­

What kind of HELP you expecting from here!!! ...😕 ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: LoveProfusion

You need to check the parameters they have put down then match it with your own to filter them out. 😛
Too old for marriage or too old for you?
Its best to find the girl yourself I think. Lot of men would complain that their parents chose the wrong girl for them when things dont turn out well.

What I dont understand is why exactly would anyone be that eager to get tied down assuming you are in your early thirties at the most ? Why not enjoy your freedom while you can? Even girls are opting late marriages these days because of their career, ambitions or love of independence and so on .

Originally posted by: Vinzy

What kind of HELP you expecting from here!!! ...😕 ðŸ˜Š

Exactly Confused

Perhaps we could discuss  the parameters that he should be put up on the site--
simple , loving girl as a parameter sounds vague ---- I mean how would you determine that on virtual world?
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please don't post topics not related to debate in this section. This has been going on for too long from you. You should understand that every section has some purpose, and discussing personal problems and sexual fantasies is not the purpose of DM. Maybe you can discuss them in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships if it is allowed there.
Anymore such topics in DM will lead to not just closure of the topic, but increase in your WL as well.