~{With you. ........Forever}~ [RaHi OS]

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Friends
I'm here with my FIRST OS
after reading this plz don't throw chappals you can throw tomatoes because they don't hurt much 😕
I don't want to speak more because if I start then no one can stop me

With you...Forever

SHE was smiling like a child on Christmas when he gets his biggest gift,today nothing in this world can irritate her, nothing can make her sad. While driving every worst thing on the street made her happy traffic jam, unnecessary horning, people driving on wrong side she was more than happy. Happy is not the word that can describe her feelings. She first felt like this when her love said those three magical words to her and today again she was surrounded by all the happiness in the world. She was waiting desperately to see the same happiness in his eyes and the same smile on his lips which she has now.
            She reached home to find her husband's car parked outside and one more reason was added to her happiness reason list. She parked her car beside his car and almost ran to the door. She stood in front the door and took a deep breath amd slowly opened the door . She saw him sitting on the sofa and planned to cover his eyes and surprise him but as she went near him as usual he felt her presence and he said
" Panchi kaha thi ab tak" in a rude tone .She didn't expected this because first thing they do when they meet after work is to give each other a tight hug, but she ignored it and sat beside him that smile again appeared on her face.
" ese kyu bat kar rahe ho nonu" Ranveer didn't answer he was staring at the glass table " chodo, nonu mujhe tumhe kuch batana he"
" I don't wanna listen anything Panchi" again he said in rude and angry tone.
" Ranveer tumhe hua kya" she asked but Ranveer again didn't answer then she suddenly remembered that she had left her sister in law Zahra di alone when she went out.
          Zahra didi was Ranveer's last family member left and he loved her very much she was his life till the day he found Panchi he still thanks God for giving him the best girl. Zahra's husband left her when she was pregnant and married other girl .Ranveer and Panchi helped her to come out from her past and live her present her baby.For Panchi Zahra didi was her second mother.
        " Ranveer Zahra didi kaha he? apne kamre me hogi me jake dek ke ati hu " saying this she got up to go to Zahra's room
       " vo vaha nahi he" said Ranveer still starring at the table.
     " Phir kaha he? He was still not ready to answer " Ranveer Zahra didi kaha he? "
       "SHE IS IN COMA AND SHE LOST HER BABY," Ranveer shouted getting up and walking fast towards panchi and pushing all the things which came in his way that is glass table which was now just small pieces of glass finally he went and stood in front of her " ALL BECAUSE OF YOU"
           Panchi was shocked she was not able to absorb the words which she just heard. Zahra didi is in coma and she lost her baby these words were repeating in her mind and then she realized something did he said I was responsible for that what happened or didn't happened.
   " What? ...par kese? " She asked
" vo stairs se gir gayi" he said panchi looked at last step and it was covered with blood. A tear trickle down her eyes followed by another and soon she was sobbing mene tumhe kaha tha panchi ki unke sath rehena, aur agar koi important kam bhi agaya to tum kamse kam neighbours ko to imform kar deti Sharma aunty ko chod deti di ke pas aur kuch nahi to mujhe bula leti. Aj vo tumhare vajese hospital me he Panchi and I'll never forgive u. " tears were trickle down his cheeks he said this ignoring Panchi's sobbing and her useless tries to explain herself.
            Panchi thought that she should be with Zahra didi so she wiped her tears deciding to go to hospital but before she can speak Ranveer said
" Panchi please didi se milne ki koshish bhi mat karna please" and he turned to go but after taking some steps he stopped and looked back straight in her teary eyes he can clearly see the pain in her eyes he knew that hurt, that pain was because of him but how can he forget his sister's pain.
           Sun was shinning brightly outside its rays entering the house from half covered window the blood was still on the steps but now it was only blood stain, those small pieces of glass were shattered shinning like diamonds with the help of sun and those two soulmates looking at each other's eyes. How Panchi wished that silence was never broken she must had stand there for years but she didn't want to hear what he had said but he did and she had to hear him see him saying he said
" Panchi I don't want to see you again" and he went from there she heard him going. Nothing changed there the blood stains , glass pieces everything was Still there but in these twenty minutes everything changed in her and his life the words he can never imagine to say to his moti in his wildest dream he said and she heard
    Her legs gave in she felt some pain in her hand that was a piece of glass but she didn't tried to take it out because it was nothing in front of the pain which Ranveer gave her she cried cried cried for hours she cried . Both of them forgot that she wanted to tell something. ...
             One month had passed. I miss her but whenever I remember her face I remember my sister covered in blood lying on the floor. Zahra didi is fine now she is with me but still my life is incomplete. Panchi calls me everyday I everyday pick up her call and just listen to her voice I never speak .She tried all the possible way to contact me but all in vain.Now I have one more job every minute that is to miss her. Everyday I get up and see beside me I know she is not there but still.I don't know what I expect to see maybe. ... maybe her
          One month without him. I am trying every possible way to contact him but he never replied. I miss him I just want to be with him especially now I need him. My everyday started from him and ended on him and our tight hugs .I get up every morning and our new memory takes me to the old days. I know this will get over, after all this is not the first time he is angry with me I remember our school days, our college days .I miss him

" Ranveer khana tayar he ajao"Zahra didi called out arranging food on dining table. Ranveer came there and said
" didi ap kyu khana banati he hum bahar se magava lete na apko aram ki zarurat he " said Ranveer

" tum chahate kya ho Ranveer ki me khana kha ke moti ho jau" she said smiling

" kese karti ho ap itne dard sehene ke bad bhi ap mere liye has deti kese"

" kyuki ladkiya tum ladko se emotionally zada strong hoti he " said Zahra still smiling " wese aj Panchi ka call aya tha?
Ranveer tried to ignore her question but he can't do it. " han aya tha" he said

She looked at him she knows that he just listen to her voice and never reply " Ranveer relations ase hi nahi tode jate kyuki ek bar jo vo tut gaye na phir vo kabhi nahi judte aur jud bhi gaye to unme pehele jesi bat nahi reheti he" shr said

Ranveer started eating fast to show that he didn't care " didi I don't want to talk about it" he said

" Ranveer tumhe Raj(Zahra's ex husband) ka bohot ghussa ata he na? " Zahra said

" ye kesa sawal he di you know usne apke sath jo. ...

" aur tum panchi ke saath kya kar rahe ho? " She asked and saying " good night" she went to kitchen to wash dishes

Ranveer didn't sleep that night actually from one month he really didn't sleep. Next morning he got up earlier and leaved for office on the way he was thinking about Zahra's words then for a minute he thought he saw panchi walking on footpath he again looked there and yes she was there he stopped his car and looked at her for some secondsand felt as if he is getting water after days he just wanted to look at her like that for years but his chain of thoughts was broken when he realized that she was walking in strange way and she was closing her eyes again and again but before he can get sometime to realize she fainted Ranveer got out of the car and ran towards her he tried to wake her up. He picked her and made her sit in the car.
        Ranveer was waiting for the doctor to come out .Doctor is their family doctor. At last doctor came out and Ranveer got up and asked her what happened to Panchi and doctor said
" Panchi avhi theek he par tum itne careless kese ho sakte ho especially in dino tumhe pata hena ye dangerous ho sakta he"

" In dino se apka matlab kya he doctor" Ranveer asked

" ye kesa sawal he Ranveer Panchi is pregnant aur ek mehena ho chuka he Panchi usi din mere clinic me ayi thi jis din Zahra admit hui thi. ...

He didn't heard what doctor said after that. Flood of imotions ran through him he was shocked, he was happy and he was so angry with himself that he just wanted to bang his head against the wall. If I must had listen to her she was so happy and I ruined it. How can I do this with her how can I do this with my moti how can I do this when she is carrying our angel how can I ...
" can meet her" he asked
" of course ,you can " Doctor said
       He sighed and entered the room she was unconscious but that didn't affect her beauty her milky white skin was glowing as usual but there was an unusual sorrow on her face he burst out how can he do this with his angel his love.He was relieved to see her eyes closed because he didn't have the courage to look in her eyes. He kept his hand on her hand which was resting on her stomach and said"I am sorry " tears still trickling down his cheeks he felt her hand moving she was regaining her conscious she kept her other hand on his hand he looked at her face she opened her eyes with her dull but usual angelic smile. They looked in each others eyes and started their conversation they never need their tongue to talk their eyes are enough he can see the relief in her eyes after looking at him till the world's end she said " you don't need to be" how can she do this how can she smile after what I did to her vur hr knew the answer because girls are emotionally more stronger than boys. " Panchi please slap me punish me but don't be so nice " now panchi also can't stop herself anymore a lone tear trickle down her eyes .
" slap you? For what? Because you came back " she said

" tum mujhse gusa nahi ho? " asked ranveer Ranveer
" nahi " she said
"I missed you" said Ranveer
"I know , I missed you too amd you know what "she said keeping his hand on her stomach " he missed you too"
she smiled
Ranveer wiped his rears and smiled for the first time in one month and said " how do you know that he is he she can be she also "
Panchi giggled
" Panchi I promise to fulfil all the promises jo mene tumhe 3 saal pehele 7 phere lete hue diye the I promise" he said and again those two hugged each other How he missed the warmth of her hug and how she missed the feeling to be in his arms they can only tell.
       They came back home Ranveer opened the door Zahra didi was listening to music she looked back and saw Panchi and ran towards her and hugged her " Panchi...I am soo happy " then she looked at Ranveer "akhir tumhe akal ahi gayi"
" vese di apke pas khush hone le liye ek aur reason he " said Ranveer looking at Panchi
"Kya "
"ap bua bane vali " he said and Zahra looked at him and then at Panchi she nodded and Zahra didi hugged her once again .Ranveer looked at Panchi and promised to himself not to leave her hand till his last breath and the song changed in the music player
               Tu jahan me vaha sang sang u chalun tere
                 Jaise tera asman
               Tu jaha me vaha sang sang u chalu tere
               Jese tera asman
2nd Month
I am wherever you are I'll never leave you alone I will move with you like your sky .
I' ll never let you go .I love you Panchi.

Jo dhup nikeli chhaya ban jaaunga
                      Jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaunga
                      Jo uljhaan me ho maan
                      Me behelaaunga
3rd Month
I promise I will become shade for you in sunlight I will protect you from any danger I will stand like shield for you
I will become your shadow if you are ever alone

4th Month
If you are ever confused I will amuse you I will never allow a tear in your eyes I will send away all the sorrows .

Tum aa gay ho to jeena aaya he
                             Khushiyon ka tumne yeh jaal
                             Bichhaaya he
                             Khoya he khud ko ya
                             Sab kuch paya he
5th Month
I have learned to live again when you came back in my life
You have spread happiness in my life again
Have I lost myself to you
Or have I got everything?
I love you Ranveer.

Jaise tera asman
               Jese tera asman
6th Month
I am wherever you are I'll never leave you alone I will move with you like your sky .

Hon gham ke badal mujh pe tham
                     Jane de
                    Becheniyo ko mujhse takraane de
                     Dukhti ho koi bat mujhpe ane de
7th month
Let the clouds of grief come over me
Let the restlessness meet me
       If anything gives you pain ,
       Let it come over me

Dil sochta tha ke koi apna ho
                      Koi raaz na ho jo us se rakhana ho
                      Aankhein na kholu me shayad
                         Sapna ho
8th Month
Heart desired that someone be it's own
No secret should be kept from him
I do not open my eyes as it might
Be just a dream. But it is true
And my love is also true for you Ranveer

Jaise tera asman
               Jese tera asman
9th Month
I am wherever you are I'll never leave you alone I will move with you like your sky because I love you Panchi I love you...

Ranveer was moving here and there Zahra was sitting on the hospital bench looking tense and Panchi's mom dad were looking nervous .
                      And he heard his baby's cry Doctor came out everybody went to her and she said " Congratulations it's a girl" Ranveer was smiling and crying at the same time and he asked " Doctor panchi ?"
"Oh she is alright " said doctor
        After taking doctors permission Ranveer entered Panchi's ward and saw a small swing beside Panchi's bed he looked at panchi first her eyes were closed he kissed her on her forehead and went to see his baby je went near the swing and closed his eyes and slowly opened them and saw his beautiful daughter sleeping piece fully he had never saw anybody more cute then her he first hesitated then picked her up and kissed her and said " my baby " " our baby " he heard panchi he turned and saw her smiling he went and sat beside her with the baby and said " yes our baby "

5 YEARS LATER
    Ranveer was doing some work on the laptop in his bedroom and panchi came out of bathroom drying her hairs with the towel he looked at her and he again was lost she can still control him by her beauty he always wonders
how can she look more beautiful every day he kept his laptop aside and went to panchi who was now standing in front of mirror and held her from behind tightly but gently
moved her wet hairs aside and started kissing her wet neck " Nonuuu kya kar rahe ho? " asked panchi smiling and letting him continue Ranveer kissed her on the neck where there was a drop of water and said " I was thirsty moti " Panchi smiled shyly and turned back Ranveer still holding her by waist she put her hands around his neck Ranveer leaned down and kissed her gently on her lips and Panchi also kissed him but they broke it when they heard somebody knocking their bedroom door and she said " mom dad can come in " " come in dear " said panchi door opened and a small girl came running inside she was beautiful , cute and humble her eyes were like Panchi and smile like Ranveer , it didn't took a second for Ranveer to understand what his daughter wants he kneeled down and spread his arms she hugged him tightly her small hands around his neck panchi also kneeled down and said " what for mom " and then she kissed panchi " papa see mene kya draw kiya he " she showed a drawing to both of them there was a boy a girl holding hands and background was full of chocolate , ice creams " what's this dear" asked Panchi " mom its my wrold and this girl and boy are you and papa " she said giving her cutest smile Panchi hugged her and kissed her on her nose she giggled and looked at Ranveer and said " papa what's your world " Ranveer looked at her and then at Panchi and said
" you and your mom " Panchi smiled and he whispered in her ears " I love you moti " I love you too nonu" said Panchi they were lost in each other and didn't notice that their angel daughter was scribbling something with crayon under the picture of girl and boy she wrote

NONU MOTI FOREVER

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please comment and hit like guyz it means a lot 😳
Hey Madhura,loved it a lot sweetie.👏
Mujhe concept bahut acchi lagi,it's interesting.😃
The way you moved the story from one level to another is amazing,u described everything beautifully.
This OS is a complete package.
I loved everything about this OS,especially the part where u described Panchi's pregnancy period of 9 months was amazing and the last part where their little Angel entered her Parents room,that hug,the picture drawn by her,the trio's convo,then that NONU MOTI FOREVER,hayee kyan kamaal ki story likha hain tumne,love you for writing such a beautiful story.
All in All this is Picture-perfect.
Keep writing dear.
Lots of love.🤗
Muahhh.

My mad maharani...this was such a mature n sensible take on the precious two...well done 😃
The trailer had me already waiting for the os n well moi found it as good as the snippet.
Rahi married settled n on the verge of parenthood... are shaken by an incident... but their bond remains as strong as ever...n then they come together n well the end made it perfect...
Panchi is an angel...simply adore her...n well Ranveer is human...he s devastated by his sister's pain n loss n so reacts like this...wont comment whether he is right wrong justified or unjustified...nope cause its more circumstancial.n kinda real. But then he continues to love her... thank you they come back together again else me would have been shattered...these two so in love yet far away are killing..but the way Ranveer realised his mistake n the way they came back together made me emotional..panchi forgiving him...my angel is such a darling..she knows her nonu...n then the pregnancy period was very well written...brimming with emotions n rahiness...lovely...n the end was like an icing on the cake... romantic n hawt ...n that line of rv that i am thirst actually made me blush sweets...
This first os of yours sure makes me want more... cause its well planned n well written too..n very real..no fluff...simple n effective
Thanks for this..
N lots of love babe..

N sorry tomatoes maar nahi paungi for this so flowers n chocolates chalenge..?.
😆 Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
Wow Mads u r a Great writer! Itne din kaha thi? Loved it. Specily the last part, RaHi moment & their cutie angel <3 Nonu-Moti forever <3 aww. Pls write more dear:)

Hey Madhura it was beautiful lovely os⭐️

loved each & every part of it 😃specially the last part my nono moti's angel ❤️
baby u r amazing writter👏 our forum have such fantastic writters 👍🏼
keep writing dear❤️
Edited by viagomes - 9 years ago
it was amazing Madhura no jhoota or chappal loved the concept
he was angry for what she did they went apart he later comes to know she is pregnant

the way he said sorry got her back they got teir daughter their romance in the end ahhh

perfect ur a good writer plz write more 😳
Hey Madhura... no chappals at all dear.. in fact a tight hug to u for such a brilliant work... Btw is this really ur first work coz i dont think so...
it was fab...
starting frm our angel all happy happy excited to meet her husband ranveer.. yayy i like married rahi...
then the pain u described of both rv and panchi... how the glass pieces did not hurt infront of what rv said..
but yeah no complaints from rv.. coz no one was at fault only the situation was...It was just a sad accident..
but i loved the fact that the one month he was missing her and he kept on thinking bout her.. awww
and then the way they met after one month and then rv coms to know that she is pregnant .
his feelings u described at hat time was were bang on..
she is so sweet she forgived him...
then that song was perfect..
then that our aby was so sweet..
and then 5 yrs later that  was so hot n cute both together..me loved it
there daughter is such an angel..
me liked their little convo about rv's world.
but most imp that nonu moti forever superb...
so in all fantastic job. me totally enjoyed it. it had drama emotions a bit of action laughter and most imp love..
all ingredients for a superb story..
keep writing..

Hey Madhura🤗
First of all the I am sorry for late reply😳
I was out of town yaar

now coming to the OS
Wow..first OS from you👏
And its simply Awesome
I must say you are an awesome write
Kahaan chupa rakha tha ye talent😛

Just love the Concept
Poor RaHi
have to get separated because of one incidence
love the way u portrayed their love,pain and helplessness

RaHi are meant to be
and nothing can separate them for long
The way u describe the nine months
beautiful

You are a awesome writer Madhura
plz keep writing 
will be waiting more stories from you

Lots of Love
Geet 

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
Awesome  story!
Loved it!
Keep writing! 
Lots of love
Tinaa
Originally posted by priya1101

Hey Madhura,loved it a lot sweetie.👏
Mujhe concept bahut acchi lagi,it's interesting.😃
The way you moved the story from one level to another is amazing,u described everything beautifully.
This OS is a complete package.
I loved everything about this OS,especially the part where u described Panchi's pregnancy period of 9 months was amazing and the last part where their little Angel entered her Parents room,that hug,the picture drawn by her,the trio's convo,then that NONU MOTI FOREVER,hayee kyan kamaal ki story likha hain tumne,love you for writing such a beautiful story.
All in All this is Picture-perfect.
Keep writing dear.
Lots of love.🤗
Muahhh.

Priya the first one I chatted with in mad house and now first one to comment love you girl 😃
thanks dear ye concept mere dimag bohot pehele se tha par thodasa hesitate kar rahi thi 😳 😳
once again thanks I first thought that after writing this I missed many things, this story was not moving smoothly but you cleared all my doubts thanks
I love the song and thought it will suit our RaHi perfectly and hope it did
I going mad thinking about RaHi's daughter she will sooo cute
I think I didn't described her perfectly
love for your sweet comment muhhaaa