~{With you. ........Forever}~ [RaHi OS] - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sneha02

My mad maharani...this was such a mature n sensible take on the precious two...well done πŸ˜ƒ
The trailer had me already waiting for the os n well moi found it as good as the snippet.
Rahi married settled n on the verge of parenthood... are shaken by an incident... but their bond remains as strong as ever...n then they come together n well the end made it perfect...
Panchi is an angel...simply adore her...n well Ranveer is human...he s devastated by his sister's pain n loss n so reacts like this...wont comment whether he is right wrong justified or unjustified...nope cause its more circumstancial.n kinda real. But then he continues to love her... thank you they come back together again else me would have been shattered...these two so in love yet far away are killing..but the way Ranveer realised his mistake n the way they came back together made me emotional..panchi forgiving him...my angel is such a darling..she knows her nonu...n then the pregnancy period was very well written...brimming with emotions n rahiness...lovely...n the end was like an icing on the cake... romantic n hawt ...n that line of rv that i am thirst actually made me blush sweets...
This first os of yours sure makes me want more... cause its well planned n well written too..n very real..no fluff...simple n effective
Thanks for this..
N lots of love babe..

N sorry tomatoes maar nahi paungi for this so flowers n chocolates chalenge..?.
πŸ˜†

ah Neha tumhara comment padhate padhate me apni puri batissi dikha rahi thi πŸ˜ƒ ye imicon bhi thek se nahi dikha raha πŸ˜†
A big thanks to our well known leader * bowing*
Neha you know what I wrote this OS the next day you told me to write I wrote whole OS and my computer shut down and everything was lost and I was like lioness ready to eat my computer 😑 πŸ˜†
thanks Neha I wrote this again because you encouraged me thank you soo much
its difficult to see Rahi as parents because they themselves look like two overgrown children πŸ˜†
but someday they will grow mature I know it πŸ˜†
whatever happens RaHi bond will never break I doubt that even death can't separate them
their bond is so pure and ...and ...I don't have a perfect word to describe it I think there is no such word
that's what I like about you , you perfectly understand what the person wants to convey through his/her writing
ya you made a perfect decisions if you ask me than I also can't coment on Ranveer's decision because in situations like this nothing is wrong and nothing is right .
Whatever happens they both will continue to love each other
thanks I thought that song will suit that period perfectly
thank you soo much for commenting
I will definitely write more f you continue to give your precious coment
love you muhaaa
Guyz I will reply all the coments soon because now my net is little khafa with me πŸ˜† but I promise to reply soon till then thank you soo much and love you all πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Madhuras_Rule

Priya the first one I chatted with in mad house and now first one to comment love you girl πŸ˜ƒ
thanks dear ye concept mere dimag bohot pehele se tha par thodasa hesitate kar rahi thi 😳 😳
once again thanks I first thought that after writing this I missed many things, this story was not moving smoothly but you cleared all my doubts thanks
I love the song and thought it will suit our RaHi perfectly and hope it did
I going mad thinking about RaHi's daughter she will sooo cute
I think I didn't described her perfectly
love for your sweet comment muhhaaa

love you too dear.
The story moved very smoothly from one level to another,ur planning is very good and believe me u described everything beautifully.
Yes dear,that song suited them Perfectly.I loved it.
Mujhe especially last part bahut  pasand aayi,specially RaHi's daughter part,the trio's convo.For me its the highlight of the story.Tumne hamari RaHi ki Nanhi si Angel ko perfectly describe kiya hain.
Lots of love.
Muahhh.

Lovely OS ...Rahilicious...😳
Keep it up...⭐️...

Thanks for PM πŸ˜ƒ

Take care...
Amazing os
loved it ..
Rahi's cuteness..😊 u described so well
its awsome ...
keep writing
RES
Seems really amazing
Sry Madhura...
Will back 2 u asap
Originally posted by Sarah_Angel9

Wow Mads u r a Great writer! Itne din kaha thi? Loved it. Specily the last part, RaHi moment & their cutie angel <3 Nonu-Moti forever <3 aww. Pls write more dear:)

Thanks Sarah * hugs*
Me to RaHi land me thi πŸ˜†
Nonu Moti forever and forever and forever 😳
if you keep commenting then I will definitely write more πŸ˜†
Originally posted by viagomes

Hey Madhura it was beautiful lovely os⭐️

</div>loved each & every part of it πŸ˜ƒspecially the last part my nono moti's angel ❀️
<div>
baby u r amazing writterπŸ‘our forum have such fantastic writters πŸ‘πŸΌ
keep writing dear❀️

thanks via
And I loved each and every line of your comment πŸ˜†
once again thanks
lots of love
Madhura
Originally posted by --Akshu--

it was amazing Madhura no jhoota or chappal loved the concept
he was angry for what she did they went apart he later comes to know she is pregnant

the way he said sorry got her back they got teir daughter their romance in the end ahhh

perfect ur a good writer plz write more 😳

thanks Akshu
it means a ton yes not lot a ton πŸ˜†
I to go mad imaging our RaHi daughter she will be soo cute
thanks thanks thanks 😳 😳 😳
πŸ˜†
I will definitely write more if you keep commenting
lots of love
Madhura

hi

u wrote this very well