Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks rosy..🤗

I was thinking no one around and only I am updating..

silent readers.. Please come forward and comment.. atleast hit the like button for update post.. so that I know that some one is reading.. 😳
nithya_IF thumbnail
Wednesday May 14th 2014 Updates

Ragz reaches Rathi's city and stays in his friend Susi's home. Lies to Susi that 6 months is too long a time to stay at in-laws home. Ragz FIL spots Ragz at a departmental store and drags him home.

Ragz and Rathi see each other and are speechless (Superb acting by Sanjeev.. 👏).

Police find a decomposed body of a man and spot a driving license in his pant pocket.
Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday May 15th 2014 Updates

Ragz and Rathi feel uneasy in the same bedroom. Ragz scoots and in-laws are confused. Rathi says he is feeling odd to stay here. Rathi appa asks if ragz and rathi are not in terms. Rathi lies and walks off.

At the office, Elango mokkai podufies Ragz and is excited that Ragz is married. He tells Ragz that he is route vittifying rathi. Ragz wishes him all the best. Elango introduces Rathi and Ragz to each other.

Rathi meets Rags at a park and sasy she is unable to lie and will tell th truth to all. Ragz pleads to hold on till Aparna marriage. Rathi says if so I shall tell my parents.

Thodarum

banuv thumbnail
Hi, short and sweet update. keep it up.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Friday May 16th 2014 Updates

Rathi appa Somu reads the divorce papers and lies to amma that it Rathi's office papers. He cries his heart out, swoons and amma is perplexed.

Elango finds Rathi and updates her.. Ur appa admitted in hospital. heart attack. Rathi is tensed. Elango takes her to the hospital in his bike. The biker guy notices the duo and screams Elango..

At the hospital, Somu is feeling better. Rathi amma thanks Elango for the timely help (helping to admit Somu at the hospital) which saved Somu's life. She asks Rathi to update Ragz. Rathi fumbles. Somu understands the hesitation and says I am fine now. Why update mappilai and tense him. Rathi relieved. Dr says mild attack. Take the prescribed medicines on time. No stress.

Police interrogate Somu's wife if Lingam knows a guy named Shakthi. Shakthi is murdered and the last call from his mobile was to Lingam. Wife says Lingam committed suicide last week. Inspector feels some connection between the two deaths and decides to meet Lingam case deal panra inspector. Ragz amma is questioned and she certifies that Lingam was a polite gentleman who had business dealings with them.

Somu discharged and back home. Ragz parents come to Rathi's home and chide Rathi for not coming home during Aparna's ponnu parthal. Rathi says hectic work and no leave. Ragz parents are surprised that Ragz isn't staying there.

Thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail
Monday May 19th 2014 Updates

Ragz parents summon Ragz at Rathi's home. Scold him for staying at friend's home and ask the couple to join them in marriage preparations.

At office, Elango tells Ragz that he read Rathi's divorce papers and he is doing everything possible to woo her. He says I have eneterd the good books of her parents by helping her father when he got a heart attck. Ragz is schoked that no one told him about Somu's heart attack

Rathi meets that biker guy. He talks to her in a harsh tone. muted conversation. Ragz notices this. But before he could save Rathi the two disappear.

Ragz come to Rathi's home and gets to know that Rathi has yet not come home. He chides his in-laws for not informing him about Somu's heart attack. In-laws manage to convince him.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Tuesday May 20th 2014 Updates

Rathi comes home. Ragz chides her for hiding Somu's health matter. Rathi says I want to keep away from you. hence hid it.

Ragz questions Rathi about that biker guy threatening Rathi. Rathi says my wish I can talk to any one. Don't bother to interfere. Ragz nods and walks off. Rathi cries. Ragz notices this and boils in anger.

Police interrogate a office regarding Shakthi's murder. Shakthi last called somebody at that office. Peon identifies Shakthi. (missed a few minutes here.. can someone please update)

Somu pick's Rathi's diary and starts reading it.
Flashback - Ragz, Rathi married. No one accepted them initially. Slowly all at Ragz home accepted her, showered a lot of love and took very good care of her. On their first wedding anniversary, Ragz mother gifts the couple a stay for 2 nights at a resort in Mahabalipuram. The happy couple drive off.

banuv thumbnail
Hi, anybody noticing that there is no costume continuity for Rathi. 😊
nithya_IF thumbnail
Wednesday May 21st 2014 Updates

Somu reading the dairy, somebody rings the door bell. He quickly puts the dairy back in its place.

Aparna's engagement next week. Ragz amma asks Aparna to call Rathi and summon the couple ASAP for inviting relatives in person. Aparna calls. Rathi does not respond. Aparna updates Ragz.

Inspector gets to know that dead Shakthi last spoke to Ragz at Ragz office and enquire Ragz. Ragz says I work in loans sanctioning section. So many meet me. Ragz scoots with a relieved expression. But inspector asks the constable to follow Ragz.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday May 22nd 2014 Updates

Somu and wife leave for Aparna's engagement. Rathi manages to stay back. Somu calls up Elango and updates the same.

Elango brings his friend (biker guy) home and goes out to buy alcohol. biker walks in to Rathi's portion to get water and is pleasantly surprised to see Rathi. He threatens Rathi to be ready at 10'o clock to have jalsa time with him. Rathi cries.

Ragz borrows his friends car and comes to Rathi's home. He scolds Rathi for avoiding the function. Rathi explains her stand for not coming. Ragz pleads.