Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Friday May 23rd 2014 Updates

Rathi agrees to join Ragz and attend Aparna's engagement.. The duo drive home.

At Ragz home, Ragz amma wondering why Rathi hasn't arrived yet. The couple arrive and all are excited.

Engagement preparations in full swing. Groom side arrive. They are excited to meet the DIL Rathi since MIL is in all praises for her. Groom side wait for Groom's thai maman. Well the mama happens to be that sick biker guy.

Engagement happens. After the lunch, the mama talks filthily to Rathi which is noticed by Ragz.
Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Monday May 26th 2014 Updates

Mama tells Ragz and Rathi to come for a discussion at some place. he says only if things move according to his wish he will let the wedding happen.

Ragz tells Rathi that he will meet the mama alone. Ragz goes to the agreed place and mama is not around. He asks a guy there about mama. Thay guy says mama left to kumbakonam. Ragz leaves and that guy calls mama and says Ragz came looking for you.

Ragz decides to go back to work. Rathi wants to join. Ragz mother chides them for not helping out in wedding preparations. Rathi's parents too ask Rathi to stay back. Rathi says appa's regular checkup id due , so I need to go. Somu says no worries. I shall go back with mappilai and he will take care of me. Rathi has no option. She stays back.

Ragz and Somu drive back. Somu notcies that Razg is disturbed and asks him to stop the car. Somu tells Ragz I know that you two are divorced. But wonder why. Tell me the reason and I shall sort out the problem between you two. Ragz says it is true that we are divorced and it was not a easy decision for both of us.My love for Rathi and you guys will never change. She is the one who decided to divorce. So I cannot tell you the reason. Please ask her.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Tuesday May 27th 2014 Updates

Somu tries to convince Ragz to reconsider and fails.

Ragz searches Elango but Elango is off to his home town.

Rathi doing all works at her in-laws home. Lakshmi (Rathi's mom) tells Ragz mom that one thing that is missing is Rathi is issueless. MIL brushes it off saying let them enjoy some more time.

Aparna tells Laks & Rathi  that her mom summoned a josiyar and josi said Rathi cannot bear children and only way Ragz can have children is via another marriage. Ragz amma told josi so what if Rathi cannot bear children no question of another DIL. Laks in tears , confronts Ragz amma. Ragz amma says Yes it is true. Rathi is my DIL. This house is flooded with fortunes and happiness coz of her. So what if she does not have children. Rathi too in tears. Aparna tell Rathi that I too know about your divorce and pleads Rathi to reconsider her decision, tear away the judgement copy and stay with them forever.

Ragz amma makes Rathi and Ragz talk over phone.Ragz thanks Rathi for staying at his home and pleads her to continue the same for some more time while he will strive his best to wipe off the "karai" in her manasu. Rathi confused.

nithya_IF thumbnail
with just 3 more episodes to go .. I wonder how this story will go??

ana new serial ad is not released yet.. So will karai continue next week too??
nithya_IF thumbnail
Wednesday May 28th 2014 Updates

Ragz on mission search mama aka Sethu

Somu reads the diary..

Ragz and Rathi are happily retuning to the resort after watching a movie.It starts raining and they take shelter in an under construction building (costume continuity is not there). Lingam, Shakthi and Sethu are water beating at that place. They beat up Ragz and gang rape Rathi.
🤢

Back at the resort, Rathi tries to hang herself and Ragz stops her. Both RKO (round katti oppari). Ragz says you are my kadhal manaivi and I cannot live without you. You are as pure as before. What happened now is an accident. Just wipe it off your mind. Wash it off like a dirt. But Rathi says I cannot lead normal life with you anymore. Ragz asks Rathi to promise on him that she will never attempt to kill herself.

Somu breaks down wailing uncontrollably..

nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday May 29th 2014 Updates

The couple return home and lead a fake life.

After a few months,

Lingam walks in as a new customer for Ragz mom. Rathi does not recognise him but Ragz recognises. Ragz tells Rathi I cannot bear to see that rougue around we have to kick him out of this place ASAP. Rathi rues that Ragz is unable to forget that incident though he keeps telling her to forget. Ragz says you have misunderstood me. It is an accident and I have forgotten about it. Just wanted to save any potential victim. Rathi says it is an accident where the wound is etched in the mind and cannot be erased for their lives. Rathi decides that divorce is the only option. Ragz refuses saying my family and me cannot live without you. But Rathi is adamant. She says first we shall get the divorce and then explain to people at home.

Somu wails holding the diary..

Back to present, Ragz spots Sethu and chases him. Sethu runs into a under construction building. Ragz finds him and hits him with a sharp weapon.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Friday May 30th 2014 Updates

Ragz hangs Sethu on a rope. Sethu pleads to leave him. Ragz says I will not spare rogues like you and explains in detail as to how he killed Shakthi and Lingam..

Flashback.. Shakthi brings Ragz to secluded spot and Lingam is water beating there. Shakthi demands Rs.1 lakh each for hiding the matter. Ragz kills Shakthi on the spot. Lingam runs for his life. Ragz chases him and hangs him at Lingam's home.

Back to present, Sethu is also hanged. Elango calls Ragz. Ragz asks him to come to that spot.Elango arrives and Ragz tries to kill him too. Elango quickly locks the door and explains to Ragz. I am innocent. Somu is ill again. I admitted him at the hospital and happened to read the diary. Ragz breaks down crying. Elango comes out and tells trust me I will not tell anyone about this. I tore the diary and threw it away into the drainage.You and Rathi should lead a happy life. Please walk off from here.

Ragz says my mansakshi will not let me live in peace . So I have summoned the police. you go away from here and take care of my in-laws.

Police arrives and Ragz accepts the crime. they question the reason. Rathi arrives at the spot. Ragz tells the inspector I killed coz they gang raped a girl. I will not reveal that girl's identity coz that girl will be traumatized even more by media and police and kill her alive. Rathi gets emotional.

Rathi meets Ragz and says I cannot leave you and your family. I shall wait for you to come back. Our divorce is unknown to all at home. Similarly we shall get married again unknown to all. Ragz nods, wipes her tears and walks away with police.

THE END.

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow Nithyakka, solely updated the entire series 👏

Next story commencing from 02 June 2014, today

Sakthi
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thaks Shathir.. 😳 Watched it for Sanjeev..  😳

Shakthi is not a short story.. it is a mega serial.. 😭 Startinge too much of domestic violence..
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thaks Shathir.. 😳 Watched it for Sanjeev..  😳

Shakthi is not a short story.. it is a mega serial.. 😭 Startinge too much of domestic violence..

Ah ok 😆
I've saw the ad, it said new serial commencing from 10pm from 02nd June
Thought it's the next instalment 

What happened to 10 O'clock story 😕