RanJan/ShiNaz AT#12 : Hua Chhokra Jawaan Re;admin note,pg102

Posted: 9 years ago

permission taken from : Hinz
AT Admin : ...Jes...
ATs to be made by Admin!

Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
RULES :
  • DO NOT talk about other fan groups in this AT.Refrain from even mentioning words like 'them/they/those people/others'.No name calling,targeting and personal attack on members. DO not use any adjective to name them.Totally No mention of other groups!
  • Discussion in general is allowed.You can discuss episodes,story lines etc but FOCUS should be always on RanJan.No picking up at other characters/actors.
  • Do not quote much and do not spam.
  • There are issues like provoking fan gropes and creating fight deliberately.In this case DO NOT reply back to such offensive comments.If you are not comfortable with them,you can PM mods/report such comments but no way replying back and creating fight.
  • Do not create any situation that offenses other fan groups in any ways.
  • Follow IF COC!
Members

...Jes...
*admin*
_Mon_
Anraysha
rockstarwm
ashitaiyer
onam_life
Laila123
cutegirlsarbri
angelheart19
Sasha_Yuvreen
Kash_Meet10
trisha17
tvlover92
krupaa
loveleen12
SplashRain
Piya1702
shruarvi
vidya0906
KaShCrazyAneesa
---ayesha---
namratavyas
ASRaddictKKG
ANGELshweta
hinz
Nidhirjgpt
Vinder90
kheya-mayur
Angel_of_Heaven
Yashh...
-Shwetha-
--Zariyat--
..dreamygatz..
Roses-khushi
Moumimon
Nikki_Titli
.SanVi.
delena_lover
VasusenaRadheya
smart_girl
nehaarshi09
-DreamWeaver-
sweet7863
.Sidra
mjht_one
--swathy--
Rhea_401
Rizhatt
am-ipkkndian
pinkrose90
vckavs
moniloveasya

till now 52 mebers

do hit the like button! 😊
in case your name is missing,please PM me!

congo guyz on ranjan AT12   ðŸ˜ƒ jes i wanted join you guyz in the discussion earlier bocz of limit of 20 posts i couldn't   ðŸ˜­ anyways i was reading back pages where you all were discussing about wanting to see ranvi jealous well they have showed ranvi being jealous it was gunju birthday where they were alone at night & gunju said to ranvi that he always forgets her birthday except one person who always remembers her birthday & leaves presents for her at that time ranvi got jealous & asked her who is he 😉Edited by kavithagowda - 9 years ago
Originally posted by kavithagowda

congo guyz on ranjan AT12   ðŸ˜ƒ jes i wanted join you guyz in the discussion earlier bocz of limit of 20 posts i couldn't   ðŸ˜­ anyways i was reading back pages where you all were discussing about wanting to see ranvi jealous well they have showed ranvi being jealous it was gunju birthday where they were alone at night & gunju said to ranvi that he always forgets her birthday except one person who always remembers her birthday & leaves presents for her at that time ranvi got jealous & asked her who is he 😉
aww it's okay Di! 🤗 IK this groupbie limitations,disgusting! 🤢
OMG! was he jealous?? 😲 plz tell me epi date?i wanna see jealous Ranvi! 😳

Originally posted by moniloveasya

congo songo    yeee new AT
Congo Di 🤗

and congo all! 😃

Originally posted by kavithagowda

congo guyz on ranjan AT12   [:D] jes i wanted join you guyz in the discussion earlier bocz of limit of 20 posts i couldn't   [:^(] anyways i was reading back pages where you all were discussing about wanting to see ranvi jealous well they have showed ranvi being jealous it was gunju birthday where they were alone at night & gunju said to ranvi that he always forgets her birthday except one person who always remembers her birthday & leaves presents for her at that time ranvi got jealous & asked her who is he [;)]

its ok dear bus ab   kuch hi pist bacche hai senior member bannae me .
oh is he really jealous   no he knew   he himself gave tha t gift .
Originally posted by moniloveasya

its ok dear bus ab   kuch hi pist bacche hai senior member bannae me .
oh is he really jealous   no he knew   he himself gave tha t gift .
yah i m also thinking same think,how can can be jealous of himself? :P:P
Congrats for new AT...🥳🥳 Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago