Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by whiterose29

I think I'll be going again next saturday... 😆 God, I'm loving Indiawaale <3

Will shortly post my reviews in BW Forum 😃
iam glad u like it,will surely watch it soon after my exams😉😊
Originally posted by Sandy-Naz

iam glad u like it,will surely watch it soon after my exams😉😊

Oh I assume you'll have a great time watching HNY after your exams since it is a great stress-buster! <3 😳
Originally posted by Sandy-Naz

haha,,ya ofocurse,my mistake.bt u got it na..😆

Yaa 😛 And this time you're gonna make the thread so I think it will be more wonderful than the previous thread! <3 I mean your creations and all 😳

Do post here if any help is needed 🤗

Shah Rukh Khan scripts 'Happy New Year' box office collections 'mission impossible' success

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone starrer has pulled off 'mission impossible' with Happy New Year box office collections on day 1 - he has beaten back the till-now amazing record set by Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom 3'.

Not only has Shah Rukh Khan set a new record, he has ensured that 'Happy New Year' sets the bar higher, way higher in the stratosphere, at Rs 45 cr, with the 'Dhoom 3' gross on day 1 being Rs 36.22 crore.

That clearly indicates that Messrs Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Ajay Devgn, Ranbir Kapoor et al will have to pull off a mission impossible of their own to overtake Shah Rukh Khan in the tussle for Bollywood supremacy.

Here are the dates and the box office collections on day 1 of the top 6 Bollywood movies:

1. Happy New Year, 24 Oct 2014, Rs 44.97 Cr

2. Dhoom 3, 20 Dec 2013, Rs 36.22 Cr

3. Chennai Express, 09 Aug 2013, Rs 33.12 Cr

4. Ek Tha Tiger, 15 Aug 2012, Rs 32.93 Cr

5. Singham Returns, 15 Aug 2014, Rs 32.09 Cr

6. Bang Bang!, 02 Oct 2014, Rs 27.54 Cr

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/shah-rukh-khans-happy-new-year-box-office-collections-pull-off-mission-impossible/1302062

Edited by MS-meghasharma - 9 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan's 'Happy New Year' box office collections break Dhoom 3 record with Rs 45 cr on Day 1

Shah Rukh Khan-Deepika Padukone starrer 'Happy New Year' box office collections have logged in humongous numbers on Day 1. The film has shattered 'Dhoom 3' opening day collections record with a business of Rs 44.97 crore.

'Happy New Year' box office collections had been over Rs 44.97 crore on Friday with Rs 42.62 crore coming from the Hindi version, Rs 1.43 crore from Telugu and Rs 0.92 crore from Tamil, according to a report form Koimoi.

If we include the overseas figures, the film's business come to Rs 49.9 crore.

Previously, the top opening day grosser of Bollywood was Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom 3' (December 20, 2013), which generated Rs 36.22 crore on Day 1. Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' (August 9, 2013) was second with Rs 33.12 crore, followed by Salman Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger' (August 15, 2012) with Rs 32.93 crore.

The film's opening day occupancy rates across India hovered close to 90 per cent and huge advance bookings drove the movie to the top helping it to register amazing numbers.

'Happy New Year' is now all set to script a record breaking weekend at the box office, as there are no other releases compete against it.

The heist and dance adventure has been directed by Farah Khan and also features Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/shah-rukh-khans-happy-new-year-box-office-collections-shatter-record-with-rs-44.97-cr-on-day-1/1301673

Happy New Year box office collection: Shah Rukh Khan's film set to break Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3 record, to be the fastest Rs 100 crore club entrant!

Sun, October 26, 2014 1:51pm UTC by Vinod Talreja
Add first Comment
Happy New Year box office collection: Shah Rukh Khan's film set to break Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3 record, to be the fastest Rs 100 crore club&nbsp;entrant!

HNY has set the benchmark real high

Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year has started off with a historic collection of over Rs 44.97 crore on it's opening day (October 24), thus making it the highest opener of all time. The film which stars Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah raked in Rs 38 crore on day 2 and with this the Farah Khan directorial now stands with the domestic collection of Rs 82.97 crore in just two days.

While so far Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3 was being hailed as the highest opener, Happy New Year has surpassed its collections way beyond. Also Dhoom 3 had made it to the coveted Rs 100 crore club in 3 days, but looking at the performance of Happy New Year, it is quite clear that the film will reach the big figure within half Sunday (October 26) itself.

According to a report on a portal, the margin of collections for Happy New Year is humongous even compared to Dhoom 3 which collected 69.25 crores in two days. Happy New Year is setting up a new record and the benchmark is certainly a historic one. No film has made such a huge business in mere two days

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/happy-new-year-box-office-collection-shah-rukh-khans-film-set-to-break-aamir-khans-dhoom-3-record-to-be-the-fastest-rs-100-crore-club-entrant/

1. taran adarsh @taran_adarsh  

#HappyNewYear opening weekend biz: Hindi - 104.10 cr, Telugu - 2.92 cr, Tamil - 1.84 cr. Grand total: 108.86 cr. India biz.

2. taran adarsh @taran_adarsh  

#HappyNewYear has a record-breaking *opening weekend* in India. Collects 108.86 cr [Hindi + Telugu + Tamil]. Breakup in next tweet...

1. taran adarsh @taran_adarsh  

#HappyNewYear - Hindi + Telugu + Tamil: Fri 44.97 cr, Sat 31.60 cr, Sun 32.29 cr. Grand total: 108.86 cr. Source: Red Chillies Ent.

2. taran adarsh @taran_adarsh  

#HappyNewYear - Tamil: Fri 92 lacs, Sat 45 lacs, Sun 47 lacs. Tamil version total: 1.84 cr. India biz. Source: Red Chillies Ent.

3. taran adarsh @taran_adarsh  

#HappyNewYear - Telugu: Fri 1.43 cr, Sat 73 lacs, Sun 76 lacs. Telugu version total: 2.92 cr. India biz. Source: Red Chillies Ent.

4. taran adarsh @taran_adarsh  

#HappyNewYear - Hindi: Fri 42.62 cr, Sat 30.42 cr, Sun 31.06 cr. Hindi version total: 104.10 cr. India biz. Source: Red Chillies Ent.

Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

abram is so cute

sooo cute 😃