Ian Somerhalder to leave TVD?

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So according to this article, Damon is going to sacrifice his life to save Elena and Stefan. Apparently, Ian wants to leave because it's too awkward working with Nina and he wanted Enzo to live but the writers ignored him? ðŸ¤” Don't know how much of this is true, it doesn't really sound like something Ian would do but then again I don't know him personally...
I wouldn't mind if Damon does end up dying (despite being a huge Damon/Ian fan) it will give me a reason to stop watching this show... Ian is the reason I watch it so if he's not it any more I can spare myself from watching this nonsense lol. 

Here's the link:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/vampire-diaries-finale-spoiler-damon-die-order-save-stefan-elena-markos-1447260

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What The F***ing crap is going on 😡 another news with Damon sacrificing for Stelena and Ian leaving the show for Michael (Enzo)...what nonsense...I seriously need to hit my head somewhere, really hard this time...as if the show is not enough crapy and they are adding masala to it...if any of this is true na then TVD is doomed...and Ian never seemed this idiot to me...he really is quitting the show for Michael?? Oh God I need a reality check.
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHAAAT?!?!? Is this confirmed news? 
Ian is the SOUL of the whole damn show! He can't leave it! 

Again, it's his choice. And if Nina is the reason, then I can totally understand cause well, working with your ex onscreen and doing such intimate scenes isn't so easy ðŸ˜•

This article could be wrong.😕
Edited by Aishahh_24 - 9 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have no idea if it is true, most likely it's just rumours 
The site doesn't have any sources they're just making stuff up I think!
And I don't think Ian would be that unprofessional... 
We'll just to wait for official news.
tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it is true, rumours like this happen all the time. Besides, like one of the comments on the site said, I think Ian and Nina are professional enough to keep their personal lives aside, if that is the reason the site is claiming.
Plus they all have contracts for at least 6 seasons, since that is how long the writers originally planned to have so I don't think Ian's leaving.
And he was most probably joking when he said he would leave if Enzo was killed.

There are other rumours saying that he'll quit because it's awkward with Nina, and that she's involved with Michael Trevino. What? I honestly have no idea where they got this from, but according to sources it was a rumour that was fabricated, like other rumours usually are.

So this is probably just another one of those rumours. I mean most of the time a celebrity says or does something, even as a joke, it gets twisted into all sorts of rumours, so for now, I wouldn't worry about Ian leaving the show or anything.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LMAO @'involved with Michael Trevino' 🤣 🤣
skfan01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh no please say it's not true ðŸ˜­   ðŸ¥º  
tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

LMAO @'involved with Michael Trevino' 🤣 🤣

LOL, that was my reaction when I read it as well ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I highly doubt it's true. At the very least all the main cast have been contracted for 6 years so if Ian does leave if might be after season 6. I can't tolerate this BS show anymore and if it lasts past season 6, I don't know what I'll do. Steroline is keeping me hanging on.
As for Nina and Michael, those were speculations based on a picture of Nina took with Michael, Ian, and Steve. I honestly don't understand why fans would assume this from just looking at a picture and the media is pathetic for fanning flames that do not exist. 
Edited by FireLordPhoenix - 9 years ago
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What the fudge is happening ,Ian cnt do this n I think it wll be rumour
He has worked wd nina after break as fr now then ur shouldn't be problem moreover he is very professional .
N seriously I cn never see Damon sacrificing fr Stelena . He is the soul reAson we watch it wll be doomed if something like ths happen . Damon wont suit in sacrificing thing we hv always seen him as a sexy devil