Ian Somerhalder to leave TVD? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

I highly doubt it's true. At the very least all the main cast have been contracted for 6 years so if Ian does leave if might be after season 6. I can't tolerate this BS show anymore and if it lasts past season 6, I don't know what I'll do. Steroline is keeping me hanging on.
As for Nina and Michael, those were speculations based on a picture of Nina took with Michael, Ian, and Steve. I honestly don't understand why fans would assume this from just looking at a picture and the media is pathetic for fanning flames that do not exist. 
^ Completely agree with u dear!  
If Damon sacrifices himself, he'll be back the next episode after since death means very little for the main cast of characters and doesn't have any lasting emotional impact. 
In my opinion, despite Damon being the playboy bad boy, I think when it comes down to it, he would sacrifice himself for the people he loves or cares about. It might not seem like it since the writers have forgotten the character development he's had throughout the first three seasons but that's why I feel like he just might sacrifice himself. Of course, I'm not too worried because Damon will be back the next episode.
^^ I agree with you...Damon will definitely sacrifice himself when it will come on saving Stelena. He has done that before and will never think twice doing that again. Same goes for the Stefan. The only thing changed here is the characterisation of the original characters what they have started with. The salvatore brothers, despite of the fact they pretend to hate each other, will sacrifice each other more than anybody in the show. So it's a complete nonsense if JP/CD is going to give us the sacrificial episode of Defan where anyone wouldn't sacrifice himself. And as far as Ian leaving the show is concerned, I don't think he is such an idiot who will quit just because of his ex or any other friend who just joined the show kinda left. I am only annoyed with the story going down the gutter lane. Even if any of the Salvatores dies and comes back as some human/partly human/or any other form it will drain the essence away from the original characters. TBH I don't wanna see redeemed Damon or Stefan going on a killing spree. Because that's not they are and that is the USP of this show. So the character needs to remain same with a slight changes though.Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago
Originally posted by tvdluverr

LOL, that was my reaction when I read it as well 🤣 🤣

ROFL...Same here...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hope that this is rumor, if this is truth then simply by my side bye bye TVD.