kisha ff Married to a stranger closed - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Ahhh! New Kisha FF 🥳
Loved it loved it loved it!!!
Thanks a million! 🤗🤗
Please please please please please continue! 
When will you update? 😃
Originally posted by SweetAndSpice

Ahhh! New Kisha FF 🥳yup
Loved it loved it loved it!!!thanks
Thanks a million! 🤗🤗you are welcome
Please please please please please continue!  i will with all kisha fan support
When will you update? 😃 when this topic is in page 3
Zingy long time yr 🤗
missed you <33
and coming to ff defo continue this , i am soo damn curious hoping to see a jelo KD ;)😉
Would have loved it zing I love your writing
But kds possesivness is not a thing I love
Hate the possesive world of its from kds side
But thanks for coming back to forum and writing
Originally posted by -Razzy-

Zingy long time yr🤗 yup long time
missed you <33 missed you too
and coming to ff defo continue this , i am soo damn curious hoping to see a jelo KD ;)😉
I will try to continue it but he will not be that possessive
Originally posted by ..WitchGrave..

Would have loved it zing I love your writing thanks
But kds possesivness is not a thing I love . me too
Hate the possesive world of its from kds side . But this is a cute type of possesivness that he doesn't show to all
But thanks for coming back to forum and writing
You are welcome and I thank you all for welcoming me . I would like to request you to read some of its chapter as I am not trying to write a clinch love story were after few day thet fell for eachother . I am trying to show a slow love story which would look like a real one . But also thanks for commentingEdited by tenzingchoden - 9 years ago
Originally posted by tenzingchoden

Page 3... it reminded me of Juhi 🤣🤣
Support kya? Hum tumhare saath Pillar jaise support karenge 😆😆
And yeah.. I will love to see jealous KD ⭐️
No prob at all... Slow progress of love will be exciting⭐️⭐️
Btw I'm Shivani 😃 what's ur name??😳😳
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SweetAndSpice

Page 3... it reminded me of Juhi🤣🤣
Support kya? Hum tumhare saath Pillar jaise support karenge😆😆 oh
And yeah.. I will love to see jealous KD⭐️ but he will not bethat jealous he will develop his jealosy and possiveness slowly
No prob at all... Slow progress of love will be exciting⭐️⭐️ I also think it will hook my readers to read my fan fictions [ /DIV][DIV]Btw I'm Shivani😃what's ur name??😳😳
Hi shivani my name is tenzing but my I F freinds call me zing you can call me that to

CHAPTER 1

Dedicated to  sweet and spice

Six Months Ago.

"What are you talking about ? " I  whispered embarrassed as I excused myself and hurried down collins  streets in the city trying  not to bump into all the business men at this hour. Did  they have to look so grumpy and terrifying ?

" I swear it was him kiya , just check it out ," whispered panchi clutching my arm . I scoffed where did she even hear that from .  Kunal and I had been together for nearly four years now and now she tells me she thinks he's been cheating on me the whole time. The whole four years without me knowing?

Definitely not.

That was just absurd I tell you!

"Look panchi , You have the wrong person .Why would kunal cheat on me ? We've been together for four years in a week's time . If he wanted to then he would have dumped me ages ago!" I snapped.

Panchi sighed grabbing my arm and moving me out of the way as a busload of more people got off. It was cold and wet as we raced to the tram and boarded it .  It was a half  hour journey to our homes that were thankfully a far  bit away from the city to avoid all the noise and pollution.

" Cause you're beautiful ,rich and whoever marries you gets not only all your money but also fame and popularity!" she snapped. I sighed sitting on the seat. I just didn't believe her, I didn't want to either.

If this was anyone else I would have slapped them as soon as I heard such a thing . But this was Panchi , someone I grew up with and shared my best and worst with. She was the same when I told her about her crush not being best, she hated me for it but when she found out about it and that  it was true, she  realised how love could  make you.

I mean we've been together ,this feeling was love right ?

" Fine "  I muttered . Taking out my phone . I sent Kunal a quick text.

Where are you ?

Xxkiya

Panchi smiled and tapped her leg impatiently like she does when she gets nervous. My phone vibrated and I smiled reading the message . See I knew Kunal would never do such a thing .

At work

See you tonight love

Panchi grabbed my phone  from me and swore under her breath and I  raised my eyebrow.

"See , I t - " she grabbed my arm pulling me up .

" What are you doing ? " I asked as she pressed the buzzer and the tram stopped dragging me off. I looked around , it was only a street or two away from were we lived. Actually it was near Kunal's place.

" What are you doing Panchi ! I snapped as she dragged me across the footpath her grip too hard.

" Going to knock some sense into you ," she said. I looked around the  massive mansions my palms sweaty as I realised she was taking me to Kunal's house. It wasn't as big as the other but a small cozy house that he inherited from his grandparents.

"That's spying ! I snapped.

Panchi shrugged pulling me faster, " He say's he's at work and you're his girlfriend anyways , it wont be spying." She snapped.

I nodded but somehow I felt uneasy down under . The closer we got the more nervous I felt.

Why? Kunal would never do such a thing . Why would he? And he would never get married to me for my money  or fortune, he just wasn't like that. Instead of taking me towards the front door she lead me to the side windows that saw  right into the lounge and kitchen area.

" Panchi  I reall -"

" Shut up kiya . You have to stop being so trusting , innocent and nave. You're twenty now. You need to stop trusting people so easily and thinking everyone is good! "

I  bit my lips frowning , " But I am not nave," I whispered back.

" Says the girl that nearly gave a hundred dollar to the charity on the street that claimed pigs were endangered animals ,"snapped Panchi I shrugged you never know they could be.

She pulled me over to  the window with a grim face and pointed towards it . I sighed what was the worse that could happen . Nothing  I would find myself peering in to see a nice empty house and, a guy and a girl !

I blinked hardly and looked back in and sure enough there was Kunal sitting with someone by the fire.

" I  told you kiya,"  said Panchi  softly her arm on my shoulder. I shook my head no it can't be . This is Kunal !

" That's just his friend ." I said .  I could feel my body numbing and my eyes watering . It was just his  friend I told myself but  I saw him move in and their lips touch and that was when my heart broke . I finally found out what true pain felt like.

Present Day

The door flew open and I sat up quickly only  realising it was Panchi and laid back against the couch.

" I thought it was the stupid French lady ," I muttered .  Panchi   tsk'ed  me and sat down elegantly in the opposite chair . Without her I would have never survived  the past six months with stupid tea parties everyday and a party nearly every week.

Was this  what rich people lives were like ? Boring and filled with a routine you couldn't break?

" Are you excited ?" she asked smiling and picking up a cushion she was knitting on . I  wrinkled my nose in   distaste, she was acting like  she came out of olden ages but knitting and sewing had always been her hobby  and who was I to judge ?

" For what ?" I asked sighing . My body ached and all I wanted to do was go to sleep in a  hot pool.  Panchi glared at me  and I frowned , was I forgetting something ?

" Keshav  is coming home ! " she snapped loudly . I sat up

" Your husband woman !"

" Oh yea !" I said sighing. The guy I met for 20 minutes at the aisle before I said " I do " and then spent 5 minutes in the car with before he left to the   airport  to finish his course. I couldn't even remember  the way he looked!

Panchi  sighed putting down her stuffs and crossing her legs and smoothing the material over her knees.

" Look  kiya  I know you don't like this but we both know the reason you had to marry him.  It can't  be   that  bad . He's a nice ,  rich,  powerful and not to mention god damn good looking man or have you not  been reading the papers lately ?" she asked

I nodded quietly  , no I haven't read any papers lately but I wasn't going to tell her that and sign my death note myself. I had reasons to why   I said yes ,  but why on earth did he accept to marry me as well.

Was the promise   in  his generation before as strong as mine.  I had no choice   but to marry him , that was my ultimatum to marry him or say goodbye to everything and everyone  and thrust  into a dark life.

But if these past months were anything of what was coming up, I really didn't want this. I would have chosen the darker life over this boring routine one.

There were times when I went to the beach, the movies, the carnival with friends now all I went to was the backyard or some rich and famous s house.

Not only had I lost all happiness in life I had also lost my health becoming weak and frail ,  I never knew that a lack of happiness could change a person entirely and somehow I wasn't as convinced as Panchi that all I needed was a husband to cheer me up.

A husband that left for six months and probably found some other skinny pretty model to hook up with and was going to ask me for a divorce   the second he came in.

" Well get ready , he's going to arrive any time soon, " she said standing up. I sighed standing up and tying my hair in a tight bun. I suddenly felt like a granny or an old women not a twenty one years old  girl .  Even my birthday was celebrated between people I had no clue who they were.

We  walked to the front door where the maid and butler were waiting just as a limousine pulled up through the big white gates. My heart was thudding in my chest and I felt nervous.

How were you meant to greet a man you have barely met. How were  you meant  to greet  a man who  was your husband for six months  and you only knew him for an hour at the tops. How were you meant to greet a man that you would spend the rest of the life with.

The answer I did not have,

The door opened and  one shiny boot followed the other as he stepped out and Panchi squealed next to me pinching my hand as my breathe stopped.

That was him?

P.S. So the first chapter of married to the stranger is up. You will find a lot of flashbacks in further chapters too as I want  to make it clear how they actually got married. I have changed  panchi character too  so please don't compare it with the one in tbp. I also have set this plot in a foreign country and  with foreign people so please don't tell me that I have mistaken the name of a new character with an  foreigners name.  Please  leave your comments and questions below. It will help in motivating me updating a new chap.

Love Zing Edited by tenzingchoden - 9 years ago
Kya timing hai 😉 Res😃
Unres 1st Chapter 1st to res🥳
😭 Very very sorry Zing 😭 you must be dissapointed.. 1st to Res for the 1st chapter but forgot to unres 😭😭😭
Really sorry!!
Loved the intro update!! I don't mind if it goes slow coz I love the story line!! 😃
I will love to see cute possessiveness of KD... coz if one is not possessive then difficult to accept that KD loves Kiya😆😆 so possessiveness takes the story foward😉😉😉
That Kunal cheating on Kiya 🤢😡🤢
Question: will there be any Kisha tashan/ random Kisha scene...lost in each other etc scenes (Err.. I dunno how to explain that ) in between😳😳
P.S. Don't worry Zingy, bindass likho 😃😃, no prob with Panchi's character/ the set-up country and characters etc!! We just love your FF😃
When will you update next? ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 9 years ago