Teri chahat Mein Hun Awaara Sa" completed - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations for ur new FF😊
Good teaser👍🏼
Raghu is her boss and he shocked after hearing Antara is a widow😲
Update soon😛
Hello everyone I'm back with my new Rantara FF Teri Chahat Me Hu Awaara Sa. Enjoy. .hit the like button and comment.
Chapter 1
Raghunath Mehta..the owner of Mehta Group of Industries in India and abroad. Currently runs his company in Mumbai India. His two very close friends machmach and ruksana works for him as his managing director and ruksana as his receptionist. Raghu being a tough and strict guy means only business. He doesn't have time for other things outside of work. His dad Ranjit mehta and mom Radika Mehta are proud of their son who's handling the business so well. His only younger brother Rohan who's in college is everything to Raghu. Mom dad are always bugging raghu to bring a bahu in the family. 25 yr old Raghu will always avoid the topic either by changing the topic or just walk away.

Antara kaul a 18 yr old who got married to sidhant..her papa Dr kaul's friends son. She never was in love with sidhant but because of her papa she got married. On the day of the wedding. .just after they got married. .while taking his bride antara to his home ..his car collided with another car. Due to severe injuries he died at the scene. Antara was unharmed but shattered. She became a widow at such a young age. Her family left Kashmir and moved to Mumbai. Currently they are leaving with Govind mama and saroj mami. Noor apa is their maid but more like a family member. Antara has so much dreams for herself. First she has to look for a good paying job. She tried many places but she didn't get any responses. She was very simple innocent and naive type girl who only wears white after her husband's death. Even her momma geeta kaul asked her to change her dressing but every time she quiets her momma by saying" momma you are forgetting that I'm a widow. "May aesy hi theek hun. Her parents were always praying that some day someone will come and fill her life with colours. Antara recently applied for a job in Mehta Industries. This morning she got a call from them asking her to come for an interview. She was all over the place! Taking blessings from her parents she headed towards Mehta Group of Industries. Standing by the road she waited for the bus. Antara was looking very beautiful today with her white anarkali..her opened silky hair which fell loosely on her shoulders..no make-up and no jewelry. Still she had that natural and pure beauty in her. The wind was blowing her hair as she stood there on the road. Every now and then she would tuck it behind her ears. A Mercedes Benz drove past her and came to a halt at some half block from where she was standing. Sliding the window down raghu's eyes caught her glimpse from the side mirror. He blinked his eyes twice just to make sure whatever he was seeing is real. She was real..maybe a angel in disguise. Then suddenly a fierce wind blew and all her files and papers flew from her hands and landed all around her. The bus stop was empty thank God! She quickly ran to collect all her papers. She bent over to pick her file up when another hand also touched the file. In the process their hands touched..something happened. .still touching each others hands they lifted their gaze. For the very first time they saw each other. Raghu thought she had the most beautiful eyes in the whole universe. Her glossy lips trembled a little bit. Wait a minute! There was so much pain hidden in those deep hazels. Their eyes roamed on each others face as they still touched each others hands. (Har raat jalu din din pighlu may teri chahat me hu awaara saa..) Antara broke the trance and straightened up composing her dupatta. Raghu gulped and looked away. Collecting her files he also got up. Handing her the files raghu tried to speak but his voice was dying on him. Clearing his throat twice finally his voice came back. "Ye aapka file..sorry woh mayney dekha toh.."Its ok..thanks. she said softly. She doesn't know why her heart was pounding on her. Raghu thought her voice was so soothing to the ears and soul. He extended his hand forward. "Hi I'm raghu. "Ji..ji..may..mera naam..Then suddenly the bus arrived. .antara couldn't finish her sentence. She got in the bus and the bus drove away. Raghu still stood there with his extended hand. "Naam batay bina hi chaligayee. Brushing his hair he quickly got in the car and followed the bus. "Ye kiya kar raha hai Raghu tu?" Ek larki ka peecha? "Kisiney dekh liya raghunath Mehta kisi larki ka peecha kar raha tha tho bari badnaami hogi meri. He was mumbling to himself. The bus stopped one block away from his office. Antara got out and headed towards Mehta industries. Raghu's eyes widened in disbelief! "Ye larki merey office me? He quickly dialled mm number. "Hello mm woh aaj kisika interview hai kiya? "Ha bhai..ek larki ne apply kiya tha woh accountant ke post ke liye. Mm replied. "Hire her! Raghu said."Kiya? Mm
was shocked! Raghu realised What he said." Nai mera matlab hai ki send her in my office in ten minutes. Parking his car he entered his office by the back door. Antara met ruksana and mm. They were so friendly. Making copies of her resume and other documents mm sent her inside Raghu's office. She knocked on the door." Andar aa jaaeye. A deep voice came from from inside which startled her. Opening the door she entered inside. The man on the chair was facing the wall. "Have a seat. He said. "Thanks. Antara said and sat down. "Tell me something about yourself and start with your name. He said. Antara thought she heard this voice somewhere. She was nervous! "Ji mera naam Antara kaul hai. "May abhi abhi Kashmir se aaye hu. On the other side raghu thought. .nice name..Antara. .miss kaul..ha yahi theek rahega miss kaul. Antara told him about her education and experience. Her eyes widened when raghu turned around! "Aap? She felt a knot in her throat. Raghu read her expressions. "Ha may..I'm the owner of this industry. Raghu said. Antara gulped. "Aap toh wahi joh mujhey bas ke paas.." Ha..hum mil chukey hai.Raghu intervened. "You are hired miss kaul!" Aap abhi sey join kar sakti hai. Antara was happy but shocked! Raghu never saw her documents! "Sir thanks lekin aapney meri documents nai dekhi. " There's no need. He said in his sultry voice. "Welcome to the team miss kaul! Mm will show you your office. He kept his gaze upon her when talking to mm on the phone. Antara felt uncomfortable and looked at the floor most of the time. Mm entered the cabin in a few seconds. Mm found raghu drooling over antara who was staring at the floor. He cleared his throat as raghu came out of his trance. Antara got up thanking raghu and followed mm. Mm showed her cabin which was just opposite raghu's. Raghu could see her beautiful face from his office. A wide grin crept over his lips. Why? Even he doesn't know.

Ok guyz did you like it? Comment and let me know. Love to all!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ me dead...m toh frst chapter p hi fan ho gy
is ff ki 😉 wowww dat ws superb raghu toh frst day
antu p lattu ho gya 🤣 lovely nw both in same office
antu ka cabin raghu k cabin k samne 😳
sry nt cmmtung on intro ..dats so painful dat
antus hubby died on frst day only 😭 😭 so tragic 😔
anyways update sooon waiting ...
👏
woww!!!!..its extraaa outstanding update.yoyo11.what a start dear..Raghunath Mehta owner of his industry..n antu became widow just after few hours of marriage😭...soo sad yr...now she will work as accountant good.😊.raghu is fullon lattoo on her...update next part soon🤗
Sanjini ,
I loved the first chapter.
There are many more chapters to come.. 😳
Antu is 18, she got married at  a early age right?
Haan hamari beauty queen ko make up ki kya zaroorat hain. She looks beautiful even when she is without any shringaar
Raghu hired her.!!!
This is the beginning of their story😳
Aur woh toh first update se hi uske beauty ke peeche paagal ho gata 😊
What to do? She is so beautiful na..
But I feel sad for Antu, shes such a young girl and is not living her life properly..
Update asap .. 🤗
-Prerna
this is so beautiful man..
the first chapter spoke volumes and i know it's gonna be great...
lovely, wonderful awsome..
rantara's first encounter😳
raghu abhi se lattoo ho gaya... iss larke ka kya karein..🤣
please update this asap wanna read this very very much..😉
First chapter is fantastic Sanjini👏
Rantara first meeting was awesome
I think Raghu already fall for her,right?
Antara living as a widow wearing white😔
Update soon😊
Thank you guys for supporting me for my new story. I appreciate your comments very much. Pls continue to encourage me to write. Next chapter updated do enjoy.
Chapter 2

Mm explained Antara her job description and her duties then he left. Antara got busy with her work. Raghu was watching her from his office. Why was he attracted to simple girl like her? He was definitely fascinated by her. He never saw a girl like her in his entire life! Sitting in the office opposite him..she looked beautiful, devine. Barely did he see her for few hours and his world stopped for a moment and everything blurred into oblivion. .everything but her beautiful face. Suddenly he felt hot even though the AC was running. Raghu loosened his tie and blew his breath. "Aye Dil sambhal jaa zara. His inner voice warned him. Raghu came out of his cabin and headed towards the cafeteria to grab a black coffee. Antara also came down from her office on second floor. The elevator was not in service so she used the stairs going down to the cafeteria. Antara was coming down the stairs when raghu was going up the stairs. She tripped on something and was about to hit the concrete when two strong arms came around her! She opened her eyes which was squeezed shut out of fear. She found herself in the arms of her boss. They both looked at each other with wide eyes. Their eyes met at that moment, in an instant beyond time frames, raghu came face to face with a new emotion. It was overwhelming in all sense of the word. His stomach jolted and twisted in coils. His body heated up instantly as he was experiencing spontaneous human combustion and he felt dizzy and numb. With all these horrible emotions flowing through him he felt deliriously happy. It felt like eternity holding her tiny frame in his arms. He was having a perfect blend of ecstasy and fear. His adrenalin was pumping and his heart was beating so hard he could feel his tongue vibrating in sync. Within moments he realized he was addicted to her. He just had to stare at her beautiful innocent face. He couldn't help thinking God must have taken time in creating her. She was beyond an inspiration. Raghu kept glancing at her nervously ..taking in as much of her as he could but it was never enough. She twisted in his hold. Coming out of his trance raghu helped her to stand up. "Are you ok? He asked her. Antara composed herself and said." Ji I'm fine..thanks. Antara kept her gaze lowered. "Baar baar may inn se kiyu takra rahi hu? Her inner voice spoke. No longer able to meet his intense gaze she excused herself. Raghu stood there numb. What did just happen? He asked himself. Coming back to his senses he headed back towards his office. Coming to his cabin he called mm. " mm ye elevator kab banega?" Kuch bhi kar ke have the elevator fixed before the office closes. Putting his phone down he stared back at her cabin. She was not there yet. Raghu got busy with his meetings. After getting relief from the meeting he came to his cabin. Ruksana entered. "Kiya hai ruksana? "Raghu woh guest list ready hai. "Office staff ke saare naam daal diya hai mayne. "Theek hai..caterers ko boldo aur mm ko kaho ki mujhsey aakey miley. Ruksans left. It was a wedding of one of their staff who was less fortunate in life so raghu was looking after everything. Basically he did everything. .from food to shopping. "Kisi cheez ki kami nai hona chahi hai. He told mm. Antara was busy when her cell rang. A big smile crept over her lips after talking on the phone. Putting the phone
down she thanked God . She got a part time job as a tutor. After finishing at Mehta's she'll be heading straight to the college. Soon her day at Mehtas ended. Bidding good byes to ruksana she left. Standing at the bus stop..she waited for her bus to arrive. It started to rain! "Oh gosh...abh kiya hoga?"may toh bheeg jaaongi! After finishing raghu was heading towards his home when he saw her drenching in the rain. Her clothes were clinging to her milky skin revealing her body parts. Raghu got out of car when two goons surrounded her. Antara was wet..cold and scared. She hugged herself tightly. Antara was unaware of the two goons behind her. She almost jumped when her dupatta was being pulled from her! She turned around to see two ugly looking guys wrapping her dupatta in his arms. Antara's eyes widened and she started running blindly. Goons ran after her. One of the goon caught her by her kurti ..she was struggling to break free when her kurti got torn revealing her bare back and her bra strap. Antara screamed for help! Goons left her as punches and kicks rained on them. Antara fell and twisted her ankle. Raghu bashed them very badly breaking their teeth and bones and left them with black eye! "Aaj ke baad haath lagana toh dur tum larkiyu ke baarey mey sochoge bhi nai! Raghu roared like a lion. The goons ran. Antara was sitting holding her ankle and crying. Both were drenched from head to toe. Raghu ran to antara. "Aap theek ho?"lagi toh nai? "My ankle! She cried. Raghu helped her up. She cried with pain. She couldn't move her ankle even a inch. "I..I cant walk. Raghu was in pain seeing her in pain. Why? He doesn't know. "Dont worry miss kaul..haath dey apna. Rain was pouring like crazy! Antara extended her hand towards him. Taking her hand in his and sliding his other hand around her hips he helped her to walk. But she couldn't move..the pain was excruciating. Without wasting another minute he swept her in his arms and carried her towards his office. Antara crossed her chest with her arms. She was very uncomfortable. She squeezed her eyes shut while raghu scanned her frame. Carrying her to his car he gently helped her to sit on the front seat. Raghu got in behind the wheel. Antara was curious to know where he was taking her." Aap humey kaha lejaa ...he cut her off in the middle. "I'm taking you to my place. "Doctor will attend you there. Antara's eyes widened. "Sir..I cant come to your house..mujhey merey ghar chor do please. "Chor dunga..first you have to see a doctor regarding your injury. "May..may..baad me doctor ko dekh lungi ..abhi mujhey ghar jana hai. Antara begged. "I said I'm taking you to my place that's it!"no more arguments! His deep voice and raised tone sent shivers down her spine. Antara gulped. Antara couldn't believe that so much happened in one day. "Sir ney mujhey fir bachaya..ye kiya horah hai merey saath? Antara asked herself. Her ankle was swollen and painful. And the cold from the rain was killing her. She started to shiver. Her clothes were drenched and were clinging to her flesh. And her ziddhi boss wasn't listening to her pleas. Raghu was stealing glances of her all the way. Finally they reached a big Manson. Watchmen opened the big wide gate. The name plate read: MEHTA RESIDENCE. Raghu pulled in inside and got out. Antara was trembling with nervousness. Opening the door to her side he scooped her in his powerful arms again and carried her inside the house. The house was big and nice. It was quite as if no one was home. He carried her to his room. Putting her down on the sofa he called the doctor. Antara was shivering badly. Raghu gave her a towel " dry yourself. .i'll check in moms room if I can find something. Raghu came back with nothing. "Woh..I cant find anything your size. He said. Going to his closet he pulled out his long shirt. Giving it to her he said. "Issey pahn lo..I will call the maid and she will dry your clothes. Reluctantly antara took the shirt. "I'll be outside. He said and left. Locking the door from inside she changed her clothes. She felt awkward. She removed all her clothes as they were totally wet. Leaving her one piece lingerie she put on his shirt. The shirt was upto her knees! "Oh God abh kiya hoga? Her heart pounded and she felt scared. She pulled the sheets from the bed and wrapped it around her. She opened the door to find the maid. Antara gave her the wet clothes and came inside. Raghu entered with a ice pack. He found her sitting on the bed all wrapped in sheets. Approaching her he said. "Take this it will help with the swelling. "Its cold mujhey nai chahi hai. Antara said. Coming near her he said." Show me your ankle. Antara shivered more. Sitting beside her on the bed raghu pushed the sheet up. Antara pulled her leg inside the sheet!" Sir..its ok..may karlungi. "Chup chaap baithy rah samjhi? Antara gulped again at his deep manly voice. Raghu pushed the sheet up. He touched her swollen ankle. .she hissed in pain. Was it the pain she was hissing from or was it
his touch. Raghu rubbed and massaged the area. Her flesh felt so soft and delicate under his hand. Antara squeezed shut her eyes tightly. Raghu's heart skipped a beat seeing her bare feet and ankle. Raghu put the ice pack on her ankle when the doctor arrived. Doctor gave her chiropractic treatment and some meds. "Take this with food and get plenty of rest. Doctor left. "Sir please drop me home..mom dad must be worried about me. Antara begged. "Theek hai first eat something. .take your meds then I'll drop you off . Antara knew argument with him will be a waste of time because he'll never listen. Raghu went downstairs to fetch her something to eat. Antara roamed her eyes around the room. It was beautiful. It was decorated with black and white furniture and curtains. And matching beddings of course. The maid came with her dry clothes. Antara quickly changed it. Her kurti was torn from the back so covered herself with the sheet. Raghu came with a bowl of veg soup. "Have this and the meds then I'll drop you off nai toh saari raat merey saath iss kamrey mey guzaarni paregi. Antara's breath hitched. "Nai!! She said it loudly and started her soup. Raghu watched her innocence with a smile on his lips . She choked and coughed badly. Raghu ran to her and rubbed her back. Antara twitched her head to meet with his gaze. (Mahi tu moment) looking away she thought. "Ye kiya horah hai..ye sab nai hona chahi hai..remember antara you are a widow and when your boss will come to know about your past he will avoid you like others do. Getting up from the bed she said " I'm ready to go home. Raghu dropped her to her place that night." Thanks for everything sir. She said and left.

Precap: may vidhwa hu!" I'm a widow! "Samjhey aap? Antara left his cabin with tears streaming down.
Ok guys..I need your feedbacks. Please hit the like button and comment. Thank you!

Congrats for new story 😊
its really different story 😊 nd interesting too
keep writing 😉
Chp 1
Awesome update
poor antu widow at such young age 😭 her husband died on marriage day 😭
antu voing for interview
rghu first time pe hi latto ho gaya antu pe 😳 😆
Rantara vil wrk togethr in same office 😃
rukku.mm r really nice
Raghu nd antu's cabin side by side 😳 nw raghu can c her 😆 i mean stare at her anytime